Quick Facts Of Kylie Jenner
Kylie Jenner is an American reality media personality, model, social media personality, entrepreneur and socialite. She became the youngest billionaire in the world at 21 replacing Mark Zuckerberg in 2019.
Kylie Jenner At 21 Becomes The Youngest Self-Made Billionaire In The world Replacing Mark Zuckerberg
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner family member, Kylie Jenner is now the youngest billionaire in the world. She has replaced Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, to become the youngest self-made billionaire. Previously, Zuckerberg achieved this milestone at the age of 23. As of 2019, she has a net worth of $1 billion. She earned this fortune from her best-selling cosmetics business.
She is the founder and owner of the cosmetic company, Kylie Cosmetics. Her company generated an estimated $360 million in sales last year.
New York Post credited her for being the most influential celebrity in the fashion industry in November 2018.
Kylie Jenner’ Early Life
Kylie Jenner real name is Kylie Kristen Jenner. She was born on 10th August 1997 in Los Angeles, California. She is a daughter of Kris and Caitlyn Jenner. She has four siblings named sister: Kendall Jenner and her half-sister name are Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim Kardashian and her half-brother’s name are Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, and Rob Kardashian. She attended Sierra Canyon School. She was a member of the cheerleader team. She graduated from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California. In 2012, she enrolled in an at-home education.
Kylie’s Body Features
Kylie’s height is 1.68 m and weight is 60 kg. She has black color hair and dark brown eyes. She has enhanced her lips. She has a balanced and healthy body.
- In 2007, Kylie along with her parents and siblings named as Kendell, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob appeared in reality television show named as ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’. The show got popular and it created many spin-offs including ‘Kourtney and Kim Take Miami’, ‘Khloe and Lamar’, ’Kourtney and Kim Take New York’, ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons’ in which she made many guest appearances.
- In 2011, she along with her sisters hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie. They were featured in Seventeenth magazines Style Stars of the Year.
- In 2012 she hosted the premiere of ‘The Vow’ in Hollywood. She also interviewed the cast of ‘The Hunger Games’. She also starred in America’s Next Top Model along with her sister Kendell and mother Kris.
- She has two nail lacquers named as Wear Something Spar-Kylie and Rainbow in the S-Kylie.
- In 2013, she and her sister Kendell launched ‘The Kendell and Kylie Collection’. They also launched various jewelry line to create the Metal Haven by Kendell and Kylie jewelry collection.
- In 2014, she and Kendell launched a shoe and handbag line. They also co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards. They also appeared in ‘Party Next Door’ music video. They also co-authored the novel ‘Rebels’. They also launched a line of hair extensions called Kylie Hair Kouture.
- In 2015, she became the skincare brand ambassador. She also launched the British fashion retailer named as ‘Topshop’. She launched her new personalized website and mobile app. She also starred in Tyga’s music video.
- In 2016, the cosmetic company was renamed as ‘Kylie Cosmetics’. She also has made her musical debut rapping on a song named ‘Beautiful Day’. She was made the face of PUMA.
- In 2017, she made a special and surprising appearance in the Rio Americano High School Prom. She also announced the two cosmetic sets with her sister Khloe and named as ‘Kylie Cosmetics and Koko Collection’. On the Forbes Celebrity 100, she was placed at number 59. She also collaborated with Melbourne-based sunglasses and named as ‘Quay x Kylie’. She also was in reality show named as ‘Life of Kylie’ which was premiered on August 2017.
- In the American criminal film ‘Ocean’s 8’, she paid herself. The movie got released in June 2018.
Kylie’s Personal Life
Kylie has dated Tyga who is a rapper from 2014 to 2017. She is recently dating Travis Scott who is a rapper. She also gave birth to a child named as Stormy Webster on 1 February 2018. They do not live together but they have taken the active part in bringing up their daughter.
Kylie’s net worth is estimated to be $900 million.