Quick Facts Of La La Anthony
Celebrated Name La La Anthony Age 38 Years Nick Name La La Birth Name Alani Nicole Vazquez Birth Date 1981-06-25 Gender Female Profession Actress, Author, Businesswoman and TV Personality Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Brooklyn, New York Nationality American Ethnicity American-African Horoscope Gemini Religion Will Update Soon… Marital Status Married Husband Carmelo Anthony Children One Son Kiyan Carmelo Anthony Parents Will Update Soon… Siblings Three Brothers Christian Vasquez Sisters Solana and Aviana Height 5 feet 6 inches Weight 74 Kg Eye Color Hazel Hair Color Black Body Build/Type Hourglass Body Measurement 38-27-40 inches Bra Cup Size 44C (US) Dress Size 12 (US) Shoe Size 8.5 (US) Net Worth $9 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
La La Anthony is no new kid on the block; she came into the limelight in the early 2000s as an MTV video jockey on Total Request Live. Since then, she has hosted quite a few reality TV shows like Real Chance, Flavour of Love, For the Love of Ray J and more.
It was a Joseph Sikora, an American actor and rapper who gave her the moniker ‘La La’ before the name stuck permanently, almost overshadowing her real given name. In this article, we will let you in on all you need to know about La La Anthony’s bio, career, rumors as well as net worth so far in the entertainment industry.
What is La La Anthony famous for?
La La Anthony is a TV persona, author, and actress. She is well known for her TV Show, Total Request Live. Additionally, she has hosted TV Shows like VH1 reality television reunion shows Flavor of Love, For the Love of Ray J, and I Loved New York. With her popularity, Anthony has amassed more than 8 million followers on her Instagram account.
Where is La La Anthony born?
Recalling her early life, La La Anthony was born in Brooklyn, New York. She holds American nationality and possesses American-African ethnicity as her parents are part of the Puerto Rican heritage who was born and raised in New York City. Although she is known as La La, her real name is Alani Vazquez. She is the first child in a family of four. She has one younger brother, Christian Vasquez and two sisters, Solana and Aviana.
Concerning her education, she bagged a bachelor’s degree in Communications from Howard University. Further, her birth sign is cancer.
How La La Anthony become an actor?
- Talking about her career, Anthony initially started her career in radio at Hot 97 station. After a short service at the station, she was given the widely popular show, Future Flavas.
- At the age of 19, she got an offer to co-host the radio show, Los Angeles’s 92.3 The Beat, The B-Syde. After an unbeaten run on the radio, she left the station in 2001 and joined the MTV family. During her time at MTV, she interviewed many high-profile stars including Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, and Angelina Jolie.
- In the year 2001, she made her film debut with Two Can Play That Game. Likewise, she appeared in the 2012 film, Think Like a Man, alongside Gabrielle Union and Taraji P. Henson. After a year she was cast in the film Baggage Claim alongside Paula Patton and Derek Luke.
- In 2013, Anthony created a clothing line, “5th & Mercer”, a capsule collection exclusive to Shopbop.com and she continues to work on new designs for the line.
- On January 28, 2014, Anthony released her debut book titled The Love Playbook in which she shares how she found love and success on her terms. The book climbed to #1 on the Barnes & Noble Best Seller list and on February 7 hit #1 on The New York Times Best Seller list. Anthony’s second book, entitled The Power Playbook was released in May 2015.
- Anthony co-produced the Broadway production of Danai Gurira’s Eclipsed in 2016. On October 4th, 2019, Anthony launched her clothing line La La Anthony Collection online.
Who is La La Anthony married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Anthony married an American basketball player, Carmelo Anthony on 10th July 2010 after being engaged on 2004’s Christmas Day. They held their wedding at Cipriani restaurant in New York accompanied by 320 guests. They also share a son named, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony born in July 2007.
However, their married life broke in April 2017 to reconcile again on 17th January 2019. The news of their reunion was confirmed when La La shared an Instagram post in January.
What is La La Anthony’s net worth?
The multi-talented actress and entrepreneur have earned for herself immense wealth as a TV presenter, actress, movie producer, and writer. Her clothing line also contributed to her estimated net worth of $9 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is La La Anthony?
Observing her body physics, Anthony stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 74 Kg. She has a pair of hazel eyes and black hair color. Similarly, she used to wear 44C (US) bra size and 12 (US) dress size. Further, her body measures 38-27-40 inches and used 8.5 (US) shoe size.
Did You Know?
- On September 27th, 2015, La La revealed that she has psoriasis for about 10 years.
- In April 2017, she separated from her husband of nearly 7 years Carmelo Anthony but they got back together in January 2019.