Quick Facts Of Lady Colin Campbell
Celebrated Name Lady Colin Campbell Age 70 Years Nick Name Georgie, Lady C Birth Name Georgia Arianna Ziadie Birth Date 1949-08-17 Gender Female Profession Author and Socialite Birth Nation Jamaica Place Of Birth St. Andrew Residence Kennington, London, England Nationality Jamaican-British Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Will Update Soon… Religion Will Update Soon… Education Fashion Institute of Technology Marital Status Married But Divorced Spouse Lord Colin Campbell (M. 1974; Div. 1975) Children Two Father Michael George Ziadie Mother Gloria Dey Smedmore Siblings Three Height Will Update Soon… Weight Will Update Soon… Eye Color Brown Hair Color Blonde Net Worth $9 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Lady Colin Campbell is a Jamaican-born British writer, socialite, and television and radio personality who has published three books about the British royal family. They include biographies of Diana, Princess of Wales, which was on The New York Times bestseller list in 1992 and Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother. Let’s know more about her through this article.
Where is Lady Colin Campbell?
Recalling her early life, Campbell was born as Georgia Arianna Ziadie in St Andrew, Jamaica. She holds dual citizenship; Jamaican-British and belongs to mixed ethnicity. She was born as one of four children of department store owner Gloria Dey (née Smedmore) and Michael George Ziadie. At birth, she had a genital malformation. Concerning her education, Campbell moved from Jamaica to New York City to attend the Fashion Institute of Technology.
How Lady Colin Cambell become a writer?
- Moving towards her career, Campbell debut in 1992 through her book named Diana in Private: The Princess Nobody Knows which provided information about Diana’s struggle with bulimia and her affair with James Hewitt. She was dismissed as a fantasist, but some of her claims were later vindicated. Diana in Private appeared on the New York Times Best Seller list in 1992.
- Her’s 2009 book, Daughter of Narcissus: A Family’s Struggle to Survive Their Mother’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder was well received.
- Some of her books have been criticized for unverified statements. In The Queen Mother, The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bowes Lyon (2012), she claimed that Elizabeth and her brother were born to the family’s French cook, who was used as a surrogate mother.
- Besides writing, She appeared in Comedy Nation, a British TV show. In November 2015, Campbell took part in the fifteenth TV series of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!.
- The following month, she left the program before its conclusion “on medical grounds”. In a later interview, Campbell said that she felt bullied into leaving the show by Tony Hadley and Duncan Bannatyne.
- In 2016, she featured in a documentary entitled Lady C and the Castle, which was broadcast by ITV. The program charted her journey in converting her dilapidated castle into a wedding venue.
- In 2017, she appeared at the castle in an episode of Salvage Hunters on Quest. She also appeared on Through the Keyhole, where Keith Lemon toured Castle Goring.
- In August 2019, Lady C appeared on Celebs Go Dating, shown on E4.
Lady Colin Campbell’s Publications
- Diana in Private: The Princess Nobody Knows (1992)
- The Royal Marriages: What Really Goes on in the Private World of the Queen and Her Family (1993)
- A Life Worth Living (1997) – (Autobiography)
- Lady Colin Campbell’s Guide to Being a Modern Lady (1986)
- The Real Diana (2005) – (A re-publication of her 1992 book, with sources)
- Empress Bianca (2005) – (Withdrawn after legal threats from Lily Safra and subsequently reissued in 2008 with amendments)
- Daughter of Narcissus: A Family’s Struggle to Survive Their Mother’s Narcissistic Personality Disorder (2009) – (Autobiography, the profile of her mother)
- The Queen Mother: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bowes Lyon, Who Became Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother (2012)
Who is Lady Colin Campbell married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Campbell was married to Lord Colin Ivar Campbell on 23rd March 1974 after having known him for only five days. However, their relationship quickly soured. The couple split after nine months over the scandal surrounding her birth certificate. The couple divorced after 14 months. In 1993, she adopted two Russian boys, Misha and Dima and she purchased Castle Goring, a Grade I listed the country house in Worthing, Sussex in 2013.
What is the net worth of Lady Colin Campbell?
As a British writer, socialite and television and radio personality, Campbell earn a decent amount of money and fame from her entertainment industry. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $9 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Lady Colin Campbell?
Observing her body physics, Campbell has a decent height and weight. She has a pair of brown eyes and blonde hair color. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Born with a genital defect which resulted in her being raised as a boy until having corrective surgery at age 21.
- She legally changed her name from George William to Georgia Arianna.