Quick Facts Of Lady Gaga
Celebrated Name Lady Gaga Age 33 Years Nick Name Lady Gaga, Gaga, Queen of Pop Birth Name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Birth Date 1986-03-28 Gender Female Profession Singer Place Of Birth New York City, NY,USA Nationality American Height 5 feet 1 inch Weight 50 KG Eye Color Hazel Hair Color Dyed Blonde Religion Roman Catholic Ethnicity White High School Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York City University Tisch School of the Arts, New York University Best Known For Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance Endorsment Print ad “Purses” for Versace, Print ads for MAC C Breast Size 34 Bra Cup Size B Hip Size 37 Waist Size 26 Foot Size 7 (US) Boyfriend Taylor Kinney Marital Status Engaged Net Worth $300 million Father Joe Germanotta Mother Cynthia Germanotta Siblings Natali Germanotta Birth Nation United States
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta famed as Lady Gaga is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She began her career singing at open mic nights and acting in school plays. She is famous for her unconventionality and provocative work, as well as visual experimentation. She rose into the fame with her debut album, the electropop record The Fame, and its chart-topping singles “Just Dance” and “Poker Face”. A follow-up EP, The Fame Monster (2009), featuring the singles “Bad Romance”, “Telephone”, and “Alejandro”, also proved successful. Gaga and Cooper co-wrote and produced most of the songs on the soundtrack for “A Star Is Born“, which she insisted they perform live in the film in the year 2018.
Lady Gaga and Christian Carino call off their engagement
It’s not uncommon for men to win multiple Oscars in the same year given how over-represented they are in directing, producing, sound and various other artistic fields. Women don’t get nearly as many opportunities to wear multiple hats, so it’s predictably a lot rarer for them to accomplish that feat. In fact, it has only happened to three women in the 21st century thus far. But Lady Gaga could be the fourth. When Lady Gaga took on the starring role in A Star Is Born, she stepped into the shoes of another famed singer-turned-actress, Barbra Streisand, who previously played the same role as an up-and-coming songstress in the 1976 iteration of the classic romantic drama. The new take on A Star Is Born is the most recent remake of the 1937 classic of the same name, starring Janet Gaynor and Fredric March. The film was first remade by iconic director George Cukor in 1954, starring Judy Garland and James Mason. The two-time Oscar winner isn’t the only one who appreciated Cooper and Gaga’s take on A Star Is Born the film currently holds an impressive 90% on Rotten Tomatoes and it’s earned a worldwide gross of $256 million off it’s comparably modest $36 million budget.
Lady Gaga And Fiance Christian Carino Have Officially Broken Up
What is Lady Gaga Famous for?
- For her studio albums and her distinctive features listed above. She was claimed to fame after her hit singles in 2008 titled “Just Dance” and “Poker Face”.
Who are Lady Gaga’s parents?
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta well known as Lady Gaga born on 28 March 1986 is an American songwriter and singer. Born to a Catholic family, she has French and Italian ancestry. She shares a strong bond with her fashion designer sister, Natali. She was born to Joseph Germanotta and Cynthia Louise, her parents. Her birth sign is Aries. Her nationality is American. She grew up in the affluent Upper West Side of Manhattan. She became interested in the world of music since her childhood years and hence began playing piano at the age of four.
Regarding her education, Gaga attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private entire-girls Roman Catholic school located in Manhattan’s Upper East Side at age of 11. She started to take classes on the piano while she was just four years old and by the age of 13, she wrote a piano ballad for the first time. Gaga appeared in lead characters in a high school production, including Philia in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum and Adelaide in Guys and Dolls. Gaga attended New York University’s Tisch School of Arts but later left it in search of creative expression. She composed analytical papers on the social issue, art, politics, and religion and essay in order to sharpen her songwriting skills.
Body Features of Lady Gaga
Regarding her body features, her body figure is very attractive and sexy. She has a tall height of 5 feet 1 inch (1.55 m)and her balanced weight is of 53 kg or 117 pounds. Her body measurement is 36-26-37 inches or 91.5-66-94 cm. Her hair color is brown and her eye color is hazel. With her charming smile, she attracts a lot of people towards her.
Career of Lady Gaga
- Bold and devilish performer Lady Gaga has added unique flair and flavor in the music industry of USA with her distinctive style of presenting herself.
- Gaga’s debut album “The Fame (2008)” was a big hit. Gaga successfully made her presence felt with her first album which was a commercial success as well as received critical appreciation.
- Singles like Just Dance and Poker Face were loved by her audience.
- She wrote an EP “The Fame Monster’ probing the sinister side of her newly achieved fame. It was launched in 2009.
- The Fame Monster won numerous awards, spawning Gaga most iconic singles “Alejandro”, “Telephone and “Bad Romance”.
- She embarked on her 2nd tour which lasted for 1 and a half years and generated $227.4 million, listing the tour among the highest-grossing musical tour.
- “Born This Way” Gaga’s third album hit the market in 2011.
- The album was criticized because the album touched themes of religion, sexuality, and politics.
- Despite this, Born This Way’s songs were appreciated critically, and in the 1st week, the album sold 1.108 million copies. The album topped charts in over twenty other countries.
- The album received three Grammy Award nominations, including Album of the Year.
- She dropped her 3rd album Artpop in 2013.
- The album topped the country charts and included the most successful singles “Do What U Want” and “Applause”, though it was criticized as underperformed in comparison of her preceding efforts.
- Audacious singer Gaga is celebrated for her diverse and flamboyant contributions to the musical world through her music videos, live performances, and fashion.
- In March 2018, Gaga supported the March for Our Lives gun-control rally in Washington, D.C.
- Gaga confirmed that she has started working on her sixth studio album.
- She has signed a two-year residency, named Lady Gaga Enigma, to perform at the MGM Park Theater in Las Vegas, which is scheduled to begin in December 2018.
Contribution and Awards of Lady Gaga
Ever so bold and splendid singer, Lady Gaga has been consistently celebrated and honored with the countless accolades and commendation throughout her career, including 5 Grammy Awards, thirteen MTV Video Music Awards, named among the most influential personality in the globe by Time magazine and more. She has also received a National Arts Awards’ Young Artist Award. She is one of the best-selling music artists with estimated sales of 27 million albums and 146 million singles.
Net Worth of Lady Gaga
Pop singer-songwriter gaga has garnered net worth of $275 million as of 2018. She is earning a good amount of money from her career work and she is very satisfied with her net worth. Her exact salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon. Her salary is surely in millions. There is no doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a considerable amount of money from her career.
Is Lady Gaga dating anyone?
Talking about her personal life, The Bad Romance Singer is currently dating Taylor Kinney. The couple has been romancing since 2011. The pair has been sharing an amicable relationship. The couple met during the shooting of a music video. They later got engaged on 14th February 2015. Later, they separated in July 2016. At present, she is in a relationship with Creative Artists Agency agent, Christian Carino. She started dating in February 2017. During the 2018 Elle Women In Hollywood event, Lady Gaga confirmed that she was already engaged to Christian.
Previously, she dated Luc Carl for 6 years. The couple ended their relationship in 2011. After breaking up with Luc Carl, the devilish singer was linked with Taylor Kinney. Reportedly she also dated Robert Fusari, Speedy Gonzales, and Matthew “Dada” Williams. More interestingly Gaga and Angelina Jolie were linked in 2010. Apart from being a prominent singer of USA, Gaga is a true humanitarian. She has launched a non-profit organization ”Born This Way Foundation” which focuses on youth issues like well-being, self-confidence, mentoring, anti-bullying, career development and youth empowerment. She has contributed lots for her gay fans and considered as a gay icon. As a true New Yorker, Gaga always has flaunted her distinct sense of fashion on every public appearance.
Personal Likes of Lady Gaga
A Native of New York, Lady Gaga hobbies include music and art. Apart from this, this American beauty loves fishing and visit art galleries. 28 years old American pop-singer has come a long way since her debut in the musical industry. Her fame is rising with every album she released. She believes hard work and passion for music is the mantra for success. Till today four albums of Gaga have hit the market and almost all of them are well appreciated. The tremendous singer is currently passing through a bad phase but still, this fervent singer is standing strong and facing it with grace.
Did You Know?
- She has many tattoos. There are 9 tattoos her left side of the body because her father has banned any etchings on the right side.
- She supports the gay community.
- Her role model is Madonna.
- In 2012, Gaga was ranked at number 4 on Billboard’s list of top moneymakers of 2011, grossing more than $25 million.
- Her younger sister is a fashion student.
- Her stage name, Lady Gaga is a reference to the song Radio Ga-Ga by Queen.
- In 2005, she played an unsuspecting diner customer for MTV’s Boiling Points, a prank reality television show.
- Music producer, Rob Fusari claimed to have been the first person to call her “Lady Gaga”.
- She became the first person with more than one billion combined views on YouTube in October 2011.
- Her worldwide concert tour, The Monster Ball Tour grossed $227.4 million making it the highest-grossing concert tour for a debut headling artist.
- Gaga was set to take part in Michael Jackson’s canceled This is It concert series at the O2 Arena in the UK. It was canceled because Michael Jackson died on 25 June 2009.
- She has worked with Elton John on “Hello Hello” for the animated feature film Gnomeo & Juliet.
- She was featured in a Thanksgiving television special, A Very Gaga Thanksgiving in November 2011.
- She removed her second single, “Do What U Want” collaborated with R. Kelly from all streaming platforms in 2019 in the light of sexual allegations made against R. Kelly.
- She hosted an episode of Saturday Night Live in November 2013.
- She sang the US national anthem at Super Bowl 50 in 2016.
- She performed the headlining act during the Super Bowl LI halftime show in February 2017.
- She supported the March for Our Lives gun-control rally in Washington D.C. in March 2018.
- She has called the Indian alternative medicine advocate Deepak Chopra a “true inspiration”.
- She says she was influenced by Osho’s work in valuing rebellion through creativity and equality.
- Her music videos are often described as short films as her music videos feature constant costume changes and provocative visuals.
- Time placed Gaga on their All-Time 100 Fashion Icons list.
- In 2011, 121 women gathered at the Grammy Awards dressed in costumes similar to those worn by Gaga, earning the 2011 Guinness World Record for Largest Gathering of Lady Gaga Impersonators.
- She wore a dress made of raw beef to the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards attracting worldwide media attention and criticism by PETA.
- She was the most followed person on Twitter in 2011, according to Guinness World Records.
- She met Dalai Lama at the 84th Annual US Conference of Mayors in 2016. For which, the Chinese government added her to a list of hostile foreign forces ordering Chinese websites and media organizations to stop uploading or distributing her songs.
- She considers Donatella Versace her muse and the English fashion designer Alexander McQuee as an inspiration for her fashion influence.
- A new genus of ferns, Gaga, and two species, G. germanotta and G. monstraparva has been named in her honor.
- She also has an extinct mammal, Gagadon minimonstrum, and a parasitic wasp, Aleides gaga, named for her.
- She refers to her fans a “Little Monsters”.