Quick Facts Of Lauren Alaina
Celebrated Name Lauren Alaina Age 25 Years Nick Name Lauren Birth Name Lauren Alaina Kristine Suddeth Birth Date 1994-11-08 Gender Female Profession Actress Place Of Birth Rossville, Georgia, U.S Nationality American Birth Nation United States of America Famous For Singer, Songwriter, Actress Education Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School Father J.J. Suddeth Mother Kristy Suddeth Net Worth $800 Thousand Horoscope Scorpio Ethnicity White Religion Christian Eye Color Blue Hair Color Blonde Marital Status Unmarried Height 5 feet 6 inches Weight 58 Kg Bra Cup Size 32B Body Measurement 34-25-34 inches Dress Size 4 (US) Shoe Size 10 (US) Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Lauren Alania is an American singer, songwriter, and actress from Rossville, Georgia. She was the runner-up on the tenth season of American Idol. She later achieved her first number one on the Country Airplay chart with the album’s title track. Her second number one came later that year when she simultaneously topped five Billboard charts with her friend and former classmate Kane Brown on their duet “What Ifs”. Let’s know more about the talented singer nearly through this article.
What is Lauren Alaina famous for?
- Lauren Alaina is an American country music singer, songwriter, and actress. She made it up to Finale of the tenth season of American Idol and ended up runner-up.
- She topped Billboard chart continuously five times with her friend and former classmate Kane Brown on their duet What Ifts, second number one came. Her latest album Road Less Travelled’s title song achieved the first number one on the Country Airplay chart.
What nationality is Lauren Alaina?
Recalling her early life, Lauren Alaina was born as Lauren Alaina Kristine Suddeth in Rossville, Georgia, the USA. She holds American citizenship and belongs to white ethnicity. She is a daughter of Kristy and J.J. Suddeth in the year of 1994. Later, her parents were divorced in 2013. Additionally, she lost her step-father Sam due to cancer in 2018.
Regarding her education, She attended Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School. She worked as a waitress at CiCi’s Pizza before success as a singer.
How Lauren Alaina become a singer?
- Growing up, Alaina listened primarily to country music. She began singing at age 3 and by 8, she entered and won the Southern Stars Pageant competition. In 2009, she became the first-ever winner of the WinniSTAR youth talent award. She was further inspired to pursue music by her cousin, Holly who was diagnosed with brain cancer.
- Her life took a new turn and came to light when she auditioned for the tenth season of American Idol in Nashville, Tennessee. She was the judge’s favorite from the beginning. With her hard work and determination, She was able to reach up to Finale. She was the runner-up of the tenth season.
- During her days on American Idol, Alaina signed Interscope Records, Mercury Nashville, and 19 Recordings. Later, she debuted her first single ‘As My Mother Does’. The song succeeded to enter the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart at forty-nine and the Hot 100 chart at twenty. 121,000 copies were sold in the first week.
- After the conclusion of Americal Idol, she performed on several biggest talk shows such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Live with Regis and Kelly and The Today Show.
- Her first album Wildflower reached twenty-eight on the US Billboard 200 in 2011. To promote her album, She approached many television and radio performing her single ‘ Georgia Peaches’. Moreover, she also performed at the White House on November 21, for Barack and Michelle Obama.
- She started to work on her second album from 2013. On May 7th, 2013, She released the single ‘ Barefoot and Buckwild’, which charted at thirty-four on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Her track “Antarctica: One World, One Family was declared the theme song for the SeaWorld attraction Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. Furthermore, she has also released many singles and covers such as Next Boyfriend and Oh Holy Night.
- And finally, she released the title song of her second album Road Less Traveled on July 11th, 2016, which she co-wrote with Meghan Trainor and Jesse Frasure. After ten months, ‘ Road Less Traveled’ reached number one on the Billboard Country Airplay chart.
- She released her second album on January 27th, 2017. She described her second album very different from her debut album. he released her new single “Doin’ Fine” on May 22nd, 2017.
- Throughout 2018 and 2019, She toured with artists such as Alan Jackson, Cole Swindell, Jason Aldean, and Blake Shelton. She headlined numerous major music festivals such as Stagecoach Festival.
- She released the single, “Getting Good” in September 2019. “The Other Side” was released as a promotional single in October 2019 and was danced to in a Dancing with the Stars episode in memory of her stepfather.
What are the achievements of Lauren Alaina?
- Alaina is the only female to top both country charts in 2017.
- On 53rd Academy of Country Music Awards, she won the award for the New Female Vocalist of the Year.
- She was nominated for many awards such as CMT Music Awards 2012, Teen Choice Awards 2012, American Country Awards, ACM Awards, Radio Disney Music Awards, CMT Music Awards 2017, Music Row Awards, Country Music Association Awards.
Who is Lauren Alaina boyfriend?
Reflecting on her personal life, Alaina is currently single. After being an adult, she is single for the first time. She had an affair with John Crist, YouTuber and in May 2019, but broke up after four months. Previously, she dated Alex Hopkins from 2012 but they separated in 2018 after six years of the relationship. Alex is a Musical artist. As of now, she enjoying single life happily.
What is Lauren Alaina’s net worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Allaina earns a decent amount of money and popularity through her profession as a singer, songwriter, and actress. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $800 Thousand at present. however, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Lauren Alaina?
Observing her body physics, Alaina has blonde hair with blue eyes. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 58 kg. Her bust-waist-hips measurement is 34-25-34 inches. Her bra size is 32B and the shoe size is 10 (US).
Did You Know?
- She used to be a CiCi’s Pizza waitress.
- She didn’t even have a driver’s license when she received her car from her stint on American Idol (2002).
- She grew up as the youngest in a large family.
- Her step-father, Sam Ramker died from cancer on October 21st, 2018.