Quick Facts Of Lauren Conrad
Celebrated Name Lauren Conrad Age 33 Years Nick Name LC Birth Name Lauren Katherine Conrad Birth Date 1986-02-01 Gender Female Profession Fashion Designer Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Laguna Beach, California Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Aquarius High School Laguna Beach High School University Academy of Art University Education Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Father Jim Conrad Mother Kathy Conrad Siblings Two Sisters Breanna Conrad Brothers Brandon Conrad Marital Status Married Husband William Tell Children One Son James Tell Height 5 feet 3 inches Weight 54 Kg Eye Color Green Hair Color Light Brown Body Measurement 34-26-38 inches Bra Cup Size 34B Shoe Size 8 (US) Net Worth $40 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Fashion and Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Most of you might recognize her from the TV show, The Hills or better still from the reality TV series, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, on which she was described as ‘one of the dullest major characters in reality television history.’ We will let you be the judge of that, before we delve into the topic of Lauren Conrad’s height, weight and body measurements, let’s check out some facts about the ‘dull star’.
Where did Lauren Conrad grow up?
Recalling her early life, Lauren was born as Lauren Katherine Conrad in Laguna Beach, California, USA. She is the daughter of Kathy Conrad and Jim Conrad, an architect. She has two younger siblings, a sister named Breanna and a brother named Brandon. Lauren is an American by nationality and is of English, German, and Irish ethnicity.
As per her education, she was educated at Laguna Beach High School. She also attended the Academy of Art University in San Francisco for one semester. In 2006, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the fashion industry. After that, she attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
What is the profession of Lauren Conrad?
- Lauren began her television career in 2004, starring on the MTV reality television series, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
- After moving to Los Angeles, she was commissioned to star in her spin-off series The Hills in 2006. In May 2009, Conrad left The Hills after five seasons. She won “Teen Choice Awards – Choice Female Reality TV” for The Hills.
- She released her first novel titled l L.A. Candy in June 2009, which became a bestseller on The New York Times.
- Conrad has made appearances in several TV shows including Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, America’s Next Top Model, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, and The Eric Andre Show.
- Conrad released her fourth novel titled ‘The Fame Game’ in April 2012. In July, she collaborated with BlueAvocado and launched an environment-friendly collection of bags under the name XO(eco).
- Conrad released limited-run Cinderella, Minnie Mouse, and Bambi-inspired collections for LC Lauren Conrad in February, May, and October 2015, respectively. She also introduced an upscale runway collection for the line during New York Fashion Week that September.
- Conrad opened the web store ‘The Little Market’ along with her friend Hannah Skvarla in 2013. She added the limited-run Cinderella-inspired collection in LC Lauren Conrad in 2015. This was followed by Minnie Mouse and Bambi-inspired collections. In 2017, Conrad launched a swim line at Kohl’s as a means to expand her brand.
- In 2017, Conrad launched an affordable swim line at Kohl’s to expand her brand. In 2019, Conrad launched a podcast Asking for a Friend.
Who is Lauren Conrad married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Lauren Conrad is a married woman since 2014. She is married to her longtime boyfriend William Tell, a guitarist. The couple began dating each other back in 2012. After years of their affair, the couple got married on 13 September 2014, in California.
On January 1, 2017, she announced that the couple is expecting their first child. The couple’s son, William James Tell was born in July that year. The couple has been together for five years now and their relationship is still very strong. They currently reside in Brentwood, Los Angeles. As per the online sites, The couple is expecting their second child as of 2019.
How much net worth does Lauren Conrad?
Lauren Conrad is an American reality television personality and actress who earns the sum of good money from her career. As per online sites, Her estimated net worth said to be $40 million as of 2019. However, we have no details about her annual salary yet.
How tall is Lauren Conrad?
Moving towards her body measurements, Lauren stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall and her weight is 54 kg. She has light brown hair and her eyes are green. Similarly, she used a 34B bra size and 8 (US) size of shoes. Further, her body measures 34-26-38 inches.
Did You Know?
- She hates camping.
- Launched her “Lauren Conrad” clothing line in Los Angeles on March 2008.