Quick Facts Of Lilly Singh
Celebrated Name Lilly Singh Age 31 Years Nick Name Superwoman, IISuperwomanII, Mama Unicorn Birth Name Lilly Saini Singh Birth Date 1988-09-26 Gender Female Profession YouTuber Place Of Birth Scarborough, Ontario Nationality Canadian Education York University (B.A) Genre Comedy, Vlogs Skits, Rants, Motivation Famous For YouTuber, Actress, Model Current City Los Angeles, California, United States Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown Height 5 feet 5 inches Weight 55 Kg Body Measurement 34-24-34 inches Father Sukhwinder Singh Mother Malwinder Singh Sisters Tina Singh Religion Sikhism Horoscope Libra Net Worth $ 2.5 million Marital Status In Realationship Dress Size 4 (US) Shoe Size 8 (US) Body Build/Type Average Sexual Orientation Straight Bra Cup Size 32B Boyfriend Kyle Khuns Birth Nation Canada Ethnicity Punjabi Indian Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
Lilly Singh is one of the most popular YouTubers in the world and her amazing videos have earned her a lot of fame. She has two YouTube channels IISuperwomanII and SuperwomanVlogs. She has also won several accolades like MTV Fandom Award Streamy Award, as well as got a nomination in various category like Shorty Award, a Streamy Award, two Teen Choice Awards. Besides, the YouTube personality has also featured in a number of successful movies, including Gulaab Gang, Bad Moms, as well as F the Prom.
YouTube Star Lilly Singh Gets NBC Late Night Show
What is Lilly Singh Famous For?
- A Canadian actress, YouTube personality, vlogger, and comedian.
- The world’s highest-paid YouTube stars.
Lilly Singh’s Early Life, Childhood, Education, and Family
Talking about her early life, she was born and experienced her childhood in Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario. Her parents are Malwinder and Sukhwinder Singh. She belongs to Punjabi Indian ethnic background and she was raised in the Sikh tradition.
As per her education, Lilly attended Mary Shadd Public School and Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute. She later graduated from York University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology.
She previously lived with her parents in Markham, Ontario and later moved to Los Angeles in 2015.
Lilly Singh’s Career Achievements and Struggles
- Lilly Singh struggled with depression and the only way to express her feelings came through her YouTube videos. She started her channel in October 2010 under the name IISuperwomanII. The quality contents in her videos gradually began to attract a number of viewers and by the end of a year, she was already a big name in the YouTube family.
- Lilly’s videos mostly contain satire on the everyday lives of people. Her videos contain a fair amount of Punjabi culture which is loved and appreciated by her viewers worldwide.
- Her most popular video series features her fictional parents Paramjeet and Manjeet, both played by Lilly herself. Her channel currently has more than 10 million subscribers which make her one of the most famous YouTube personality in the world. She also has a vlog channel created in December 2011, which features her daily activities.
- Apart from her YouTube work, Lilly has also been part of numerous movies and television series including ‘Dr. Cabbie’, ‘The Tube’s Hautest’, ‘Lana Steele: Makeup Spy’, ‘Tawk’, ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’, ‘Bad Moms’, ‘Rhett and Link’s Buddy System’, ‘Life in Pieces’ and more.
- She has also appeared in multiple music videos and has also performed numerous songs throughout her career. She has collaborated with some of the famous names in the music industry.
- Lilly has given numerous live performances in her career. “A Trip to Unicorn Island” was the world tour she started in March 2015. She dances, sings and also performs comedic bits in her live performances. Her channel was ranked at #39 on New Media Rockstars Top 100 Channels in 2014.
- In March 2019, NBC announced that Singh would host a new late-night talk show, A Little Late with Lilly Singh, which will succeed the Last Call with Carson Daly following its series finale later in the year.
Achievements and Rewards of Lilly Singh
Lilly Singh has dragged millions of viewers and fans in the give and take relationship of depression and laughter. A few refreshing words from Lilly with the motive to inspire others brings her an array of awards and achievements.
She was nominated as the finalist for best YouTube Comedian, Shorty Awards. Some more awards and rewards grabbed by Lilly are;
- Social Superstar of the Year
- First Person Streamy Award
- Nominated for Teen Choice YouTuber Awards and Streamy Awards for Entertainer of the Year
- Her videos show a number of 1 billion+ viewership and over 13+ million (counting) subscribers on YouTube
- Lilly Singh ranked 10 in the Forbes list of “The World’s Highest-Paid YouTube Stars 2017” ($10.5 Millon Earning)
Is Lilly Singh Dating Someone?
Despite her meteoric career, the YouTuber has managed to keep her personal life very low profile and there are no details about her previous affairs. She is not married yet. Lilly has been successful in winning the heart of many. It’s quite obvious that her fans are inquisitive regarding her personal life.
There were rumors that Singh was in a relationship with Kyle Khuns. They sparked the rumors after she posted a photo on her Instagram account in August 2017.
Prior to Khuns, Lilly Singh was rumored to be dating Yousef Erakat back in 2015. Yousef is an Arab-American YouTube personality. But she and her alleged boyfriend Erakat never confessed their relationship and the rumors just faded away with the passage of time. There no any pieces of information regarding her husband.
How much Lilly Singh Earns?
According to the current reports, her yearly earning from her channel is $2.5 Million. This huge salary has increased gradually per year.
Lily is also active in numerous charity works. She partnered with ‘MEtoWe’ in 2016 to promote products that gave funds to the girls of Kenya in the educational sector.
Furthermore, Lilly Singh is active in various sorts of social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has more than 6.8 million, she has around 3,077,370 followers on Facebook and has more than 3.62 million followers on Twitter.
Lilly Singh’s Body Statistics
Moving towards her body measurements, she has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m). Her body weight is 55 kg. She has brown eyes and her hair color is black. Her body sizes are 34-24-34. Her bra size is 32B, her dress size is 4(US) and her shoe size is 8(US).
Motivational Life Story of Lilly Singh
Lilly closely cherishes the title of ‘Superwoman’ given to her as she strongly believes that superwoman is mainly related to a way of life than merely a title. Lilly has been through sleepless nights and shares dark rooms of her memories of her childhood. Her journey was not as smooth as a waterfall, but every step she took by facing her challenges were like raindrops falling one after another to fill the lake of success.
In one of the posts, Lilly rightly said; “I know this won’t hurt forever, I know I will make it through this and I know years from now this won’t matter as much as it does now.” Keep yourself busy in the most creative manner.
Lilly strongly believes that no activity in this world is a waste. She doesn’t consider her 13+ million followers through her video upload during her depression mode, a waste.
Lilly motivates others by stating that you must either leave the worse or live in worse, the choice is yours… To add more, the advantage is that you have the right to choose between these two. Lastly, do not feel ashamed of falling down; take the pride to stand up and fight your battles alone.
Did You Know?
- She was announced as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, to advocate for children’s rights.
- She was ranked #1 Highest Earning Female YouTuber by Forbes Magazine in 2017.
- Her book was ranked #1 on The New York Times Bestsellers list.