Quick Facts Of Lyrica Anderson
Celebrated Name Lyrica Anderson Age 20 Years Nick Name Lyrica Birth Name Lyrica Anderson-Bentley Birth Date 1998-12-18 Gender Female Profession Singer Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Los Angeles, California Father Darrius Garrett Mother Lyrica Garnett Siblings 1 Height 1.7 m Weight 67 kg Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown Nationality American Ethnicity African-American Religion Christianity Sexual Orientation Straight Marital Status Married Spouse A1 Bentley Net Worth $1 Million
The American singer and songwriter are Lyrica Anderson-Bentley. She is professionally known as Lyrica Anderson. She became famous after she entered the third season of the reality show on VH1 named ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’. She is a very talented singer.
Gossips and Rumors
Hollywood’s Lyrica Anderson and husband A1 celebrated the impending arrival of their baby boy with a Tiffany Baby & Co. themed baby shower over the weekend.
Lyrica’s Early Life
Lyrica Anderson is born on 18 December 1998 at Los Angeles, California. She is born to Lyrica Garnett who was a singer and Darrius Garrett. She has a twin sister named Aida Anderson but she died at three. Then her father left her mother. Her mother was in grief. So she was raised by her grandparents. Her birth sign is Sagittarius.
There isn’t any information regarding her education.
Lyrica’s Body Features
Lyrica’s height is 1.7 m and weight is 67 kg. She has black color hair and brown eyes. Her body is the athletic type. Overall, she has a balanced and healthy body. She has a measurement of 36-26-37 inches. Her other body information will be updated soon.
- In 2009, she wrote the song for Filipina singer Charice titled ‘Pyramid’.
- She wrote two songs for Demi Lovato’s third studio album titled ‘Unbroken’ which was released in 2011.
- In 2012, she released her debut mixtape titled ‘King Me’.
- In 2013, she co-wrote the song ‘Jealous’ for Beyonce’s fifth studio album.
- In 2014, she co-wrote the song ‘Pretend’ for singer Tinashe.
- In October 2015, she released her debut studio album titled ‘Hello’.
- In 2016, she became a supporting cast member of the third season on the VH1 reality series named ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’. In 2017, she returned as a main cast member in the show. But in August 2018, she quits the shows destroying show’s storyline.
- In 2017, she released her second album titled ‘Adia’.
- But on August 2018 she quit the show which destroyed shows storyline.
Lyrica’s Personal Life
Lyrica is married. She married to rapper A1 Bentley in 2016. The couple does not have the child. Together they are living happily. There is no any sign of separation between them. They are enjoying their time very romantically and making their moment very blissful. They are planning for a baby.
Lyrica’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million. She is earning a good amount of money from her career. Her salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon. There is no any doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a considerable amount of money from her career. She is enjoying her life awesomely.
Did You Know?
- She got a Grammy nomination for ‘Album of the Year’ for her work in Beyonce’s 2013 album.