Quick Facts Of Magda Linette
Celebrated Name Magda Linette Age 27 Years Nick Name Linette Birth Name Magda Linette Birth Date 1992-02-12 Gender Female Profession Tennis Player Birth Nation Poland Place Of Birth Poznan Father Tomasz Linette Mother Beata Linette Height 1.71 m Weight 59 kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Blonde Nationality Polish Ethnicity White Horoscope Aquarius Net Worth $1,407,9400
One of the Polish professional tennis players is Magda Linette. On 12 February 2018, she reached her highest WTA singles ranking is world No. 55. On 27 July 2015, she reached No. 95 in doubles.
Magda’s Early Life
Magda Linette is born on 12 February 1992 at Poznan, Poland. She was born to Tomasz Linette and Beata Linette. Her nationality is Polish. Her ethnicity is white. Her horoscope is Aquarius. She is a right-handed player.
Magda’s Body Features
Magda’s height is 1.71 m and weight is 59 kg. She has blue color eyes and her hair color is blonde. She has the balanced and healthy body.
- In May 2010, at Polsat Warsaw Open she got a wildcard qualifying. She made to the final of the ITF tournament but lost in straight sets. She won altogether four titles in the season as a wildcard entrant first professional tournament in June at Szczecin, another two ITF titles in August at Hechingen and Versmold and in Katowice where she defeated former top-100 player Eva Minerva in three sets.
- In February 2011, as a member of Polish team in Fed Cup, she played for the first time. She played the qualifying of the French Open and defeated Claire de Gubernatis in straight sets as her first appearance in Grand Slam tournament in May. She reached at the semifinals of the ITF tournament of Opole in November.
- In 2012, she won her first doubles title when she paired with her friend Katarzyna Piter in Ystad. During the summer her performance was disappointing. She won $10000 in Prague. She got her fifth single trophy. In Limoges, she got two doubles title including $50000 level trophy. In Ankara, she needed the season by winning another tournament.
- In January 2013, she won three matches in France. She won at $50,000+H Johannesburg her biggest doubles title to date along with Chanel Simmonds. In May, she made her first appearance in a WTA main draw at the Internationaux de Strasbourg where she won. She returned to the top 200 for the first time and got a new career-high in rankings of No.159. She was made to No. 148 in singles. In December at Pune, she won as the top speed in $25000 tournament.
- In 2014, she reached the quarterfinals of the Malaysian Open in Kuala Lumpur. She also sustained an ankle injury. In August, she returned to the competition at the US Open. She flew to Asia to play a series of WTA events. In Goyang, she was top speed in $25000 event. She entered WTA 125 tournament in China. In WTA 125 event of Taipei, she ended the season with quarterfinal appearance. At the end of November 2014, she reached the 109th position in singles.
- In 2015, in US Open she won a Grand Slam match for the first time. She reached the final in Japan Open in which she was ranked at 64 and ending the season a No. 89.
- In 2016, she won two matches at Miami Open. She won the ITF tournament. She became the 96th player of the year.
- In 2017, her tour was highlighted by third tour-level semifinal of her career at Kuala Lumpur. She got her best Grand Slam at Roland Garros. At Bogota, she appeared in her third career WTA doubles final. She reached the semifinals at 2017 Malaysian Open.
- In 2018, at Australian Open she was advanced to the third round. In April, at the Copa Colsanitas, she reached to the quarterfinals but lost to Dalila Jakupovic in three sets at Bogota. On 28 August, at US Open campaign’s second round she lost to Serena Williams in one hour and ten minutes.
Magda’s Net Worth
Magda’s earning is $1,407,9400 from competition. But that’s not all her earnings. She also earns from sponsorships, businesses, and promotions.
Did You Know?
- She has won 8 International Tennis Federation doubles titles.
- She reached the final of 2015 Japan Women’s Open.
- Her best result in WTA Premier tournaments is quarterfinal of 2016 Toray Pan Pacific Open.