Quick Facts Of Malik Yoba
Celebrated Name Malik Yoba Age 52 Years Nick Name Malik Birth Name Abdul-Malik Khaise Yoba Birth Date 1967-09-17 Gender Male Profession Actor, Singer and Writer Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth The Bronx, New York Nationality American Ethnicity Afro-American Horoscope Virgo Education Will Update Soon… Marital Status Married Spouse Trisha Mann and Cat Wilson (M. 2003 to present) Children Three Father Abdullah Yoba Mother Mahmoudah Young Siblings Five Height 6 feet 2 inches Weight 85 Kg Eye Color Black Hair Color Black Net Worth $3 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Malik Yoba is an American actor, writer, and singer. He is famously known for his starring role as NYPD Detective J. C. Williams, on the New York Undercover and as Yul Brenner in Cool Runnings. Additionally, he has appeared as former FBI Special Agent Bill Harken on the series Alphas. He was also cast as Jim Hudson in Revolution as well as Vernon Turner in Empire. He has recently starred on Designated Survivor as FBI Deputy Director Jason Atwood. To know more about the talented person, keep reading below.
Where is Malik Yoba born?
Recalling his early life, Malik Yoba was born as Abdul-Malik Khaise Yoba in The Bronx, New York of United States. He was born as the fourth of six children, to Mahmoudah Young (née Lanier) and Abdullah Yoba. He holds American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. Further, his birth sign is Virgo.
The information regarding his education is in mystery till dates. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know,
When did Malik Yoba begin to start acting?
- Talking about his career, Malik started his career as an actor with the film Cool Runnings in 1993, where he played the role of Yul Brenner. He then acted in the film Smoke in 1995 where he played the role of The Creeper and in 1997, he was cast as Detective Carson in Cop Land.
- He got his debut in the American Comedy film ‘Ride’ in 1998 alongside Fredro Starr and Melissa De Sousa
- From 1999-2003, he played various roles in films like Personals in 1999, Harlem Aria in 1999, His Woman, His Wife in 2000, and ‘Dreaming in Black and White’ in 2002.
- During 2006-07, he played the characters of Pat Black Sr. and Case in the films They’re Just My Friends in 2006 and Rockaway in 2007. He then starred in the American drama-comedy film ‘Why did I get married?’ in 2007 and Feel the Noise in 2007.
- In 2010, he was cast in the drama film Why Did I Get Married Too? starring Janet Jackson and Tyler Perry. During 2012-15, he starred in movies like Allegiance in 2012, The Assault’ in 2014, and Brotherly Love in 2015.
- In 2016, he starred in the movie Lucky Girl, and the Paradox. He then acted in the film Til Death Do Us Part in 2017 where he played the role of Rob and in 2018, he was cast as Gerald in the movie Take Point.
- Similarly, He started his television career along with his film career when he landed his first role as Fisher in the American sitcom Where I Live in 1993. Malik was then cast in one episode of the police television drama series Law &Order in 1994, where he was cast as Pat Williams. He was cast as a Detective Julius Williams in the drama New York Undercover in 1994-1999. Yoba starred alongside Stanley Tucci, Andrea Roth, and Alicia Coppola in the drama series Bull in 2000, which was based on Wall Street bankers.
- His popular casts television series are Girlfriends (2003-2007), Arrested Development (2004), Theif (2006), Raines (2007), CSI: Miami (2008), Defying Gravity (2009), Nikita (2011), Alphas (2011-2012), Betty & Coretta (2013), Turks & Caicos (2014), Designated Survivor (2016-2017), God Friended Me (2018) and others.
Who is Malik Yoba married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Malik was married twice in his life. Firstly, he got married to his long-term girlfriend, Trisha Mann. They were dictated as a successful couple seeing their mutual coordination within their working styles and proper love and affection towards each other.
But, unfortunately, the news of their separation and mentioning that they got a divorce shocked their fans from all across. Professionally Trisha is also actress and model and according to them behind their divorce is due to their busy schedule in their professional life and spending less time to make their love and knowing more about each other.
Currently, Malik is married to Cat Wilson, he got married to her on 21st December 2003 and still in the present time they are seen together. He is the father of three children, they are from the side of Trisha Man and he is providing full of his responsibility of being a father towards the children. He also mentioned that he is happy with his spouse and there are no circumstances to get a divorce with her due to any reasons as they were an affair previously.
How much net worth does Malik Yoba own?
From his acting career, Malik earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame as an actor in the entertainment industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $3 million as of 2019 while his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Malik Yoba?
Observing his body statistics, Malik stands a height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 85 Kg. Similarly, both his hair and eyes color are black. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.