Quick Facts Of Marianne Williamson
Celebrated Name Marianne Williamson Age 67 Years Nick Name Marianne Birth Name Marianne Deborah Williamson Birth Date 1952-07-08 Gender Female Profession Politician Birth Nation United States Nationality American Place Of Birth Houston, Texas, US Ethnicity Jewish Horoscope Cancer Religion Judaism Famous For Top candidate for the 2020 United States Presidental Election Height 5ft 8 inches(1.72m) Weight 59 kg(130 lbs) Hair Color Brown Eye Color Dark Brown Daughter Inda Emma
Marianne Williamson is an American politician, author, and lecturer who currently is one of the top candidates for the 2020 United States Presidental Election. She is also the founder of Project Angel Food and co-founder of the Peace Alliance.
She was included in The New York Times Bestseller list for her book “A Return To Love” in 1992.
What is Marianne Williamson famous for?
- Famous as the writer of “A Return to Love” and “Healing the Soul of America”.
- Marianne Williamson is on trending news for her upcoming election which is the 2020 United States Presidential Election.
When was Marianne Williamson born?
Marianne Williamson was born on 8th July 1952 in Houston, Texas, US. Her birth name is Marianne Deborah Williamson. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is Jewish. Cancer is her zodiac sign. Her religion is Judaism.
She was born to Samuel Williamson(father) and Sophie Ann Williamson(mother). She is the youngest child of her parents among three children. Her father was an immigration lawyer.
She was raised in her hometown, Texas. She did her schooling from Houston’s Bellaire High School. She became interested in writing since her school days. Later, she attended Pomona College in California and dropped out in her third year studying theatre and philosophy.
She also worked as a cabaret singer. She started lecturing on A Course in Miracles in Los Angels and New York City in 1983.
How is Marianne Williamson’s career?
- Marianne Williamson started her writing career after publishing her 1st book “A Return to Love” and she was included on The New York Times Bestseller list in 1992.
- In 1993, she published New York bestseller, “A Woman’s Worth”. In the year 1997, she published her book “Healing the Soul America” which also got success.
- She has also appeared as a guest on television programs such as “Good Morning America” and “Real Time with Bill Maher”.
- She was only named as one of the top 50 influential baby boomers in the year 2006 by a Newsweek magazine.
- She started her political career as an independent by being a candidate for the seat of California’s 33rd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives elections in 2014.
- However, she finished fourth out of 16 candidates in that election.
- She made an announcement for the formation of a presidential exploratory committee in a video on 15th November 2018 through a democratic party.
- On 28th January 2019, her presidential campaign was launched in Los Angels. She appointed Maurice Daniel for her 2020 presidential campaign on 4th February.
- On 9th May, It was announced that she had received adequate contributions from different donors to enter the official primary debates.
- Recently, in June, she moved to Des Moines, Lowa in advance of the 2020 caucuses.
- Marianne Williamson founded the Los Angels and Manhatten Centres for living to serve non-medical support for people with HIV/AIDS in 1980.
- She also became the founder of Project Angel Food in 1989 whose main aim is to provide free food for the person having life-threatening illnesses.
- She co-founded the nonprofit advocacy organization “The Peace Alliance” which focused to increase governmental support to maintain peace.
- In the year 2010, she organized a series of Sister Giant Conferences whose perspective was to help women to increase their efficiency as activists.
Who is Marianne Williamson married to?
The American politician and author, Marianne Williamson were married before. Her husband is yet not known. She is blessed with a daughter, Inda Emma who was born in 1990.
She is also active in social media with 2.68m followers on Twitter and 414k followers on Instagram.
What is the net worth of Marianne Williamson?
The American author and politician, Marianne Williamson have an estimated net worth of $4.5 million USD in 2019. She earns a lot from her best-selling books, online courses, and speaking fees.
Her worth also included various stocks in Apple, Google and Whole Foods acquired by Amazon.
How tall is Marianne Williamson?
The 66 years aged, Marianne Williamson has a well-maintained body. She stands at a height of 5ft 8 inches(1.72m) and has a weight of 59 kg(130 lbs).
She has a fair complexion with brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her shoe size is 10.5(US).
Did You Know?
- Marianne’s name was included on The New York Times Bestseller list for her book “A Return To Love” in 1992.