Quick Facts Of Matt Cohen
Celebrated Name Matt Cohen Age 37 Years Nick Name Matt Birth Name Matthew Joseph Cohen Birth Date 1982-10-28 Gender Male Profession Actor Place Of Birth Miami, Florida, U.S Nationality American Famous For Film and Television Actor Wife Mandy Musgrave Marital Status Married Children One Net Worth Under Review High School American Heritage School College / University Florida State University Father N/A Mother N/A Siblings N/A Height 5 feet 11 inches Eye Color Grey Hair Color Dark Brown Source of Wealth Acting Career Sexual Orientation Straight Birth Nation USA Career Start 2000 A.D. Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
Matt Cohen, a star from General Hospital, is an American film and television actor. He is mostly known for the role he played in Supernatural as the young John Winchester. Matt has also played as the archangel Michael in Aiden Dennison. Matt Cohen is also acting as Griffin Munro in the daytime soap opera dubbed Star General. Here are some of the most important things that the readers need to know about the actor Matt Cohen; including his wife, children, family, and wiki.
What is Matt Cohen Famous for?
- An American film and television actor.
- The role he played in Supernatural as the young John Winchester.
Where is Matt Cohen born?
Matt Cohen was born in Miami in Florida as Matthew Joseph Cohen. During his high school days, Matt loved football and track racing. Moreover, he was a participant in motor racing and motor cross. At Florida State, Matt studied business and eventually graduated with honors. Once he was done with his college education, he decided to enroll in acting classes. This marked the genesis of his career as an actor. The available websites have not revealed any useful piece of information regarding Matt’s family and siblings. Just like his wife and son, Matt has over the years been keen not to make any comment regarding his parents and siblings.
When did Matt Cohen pursue his acting career?
- After finishing college, Cohen moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- Cohen has starred in several films such as Boogeyman 2, Dark House and he played lead character Aiden Dennison on The N’s South of Nowhere. He played Syd on Rockville CA, a WB web series created by The O.C ‘s Josh Schwartz.
- In 2009, he co-produced The Outside, which starred Nia Peeples, Michael Graziadei, Dante Basco and South of Nowhere’s Rob Moran.
- In late 2008, he had a guest-starring role in the third episode of The CW’s fourth season of Supernatural as a young John Winchester, which he later reprised in the fifth-season episode “The Song Remains the Same” and the eleventh-season episode “Baby.” He portrayed Johnny Jones in the slasher–thriller film Chain Letter.
- He guest-starred in the fourth season of 90210 as Jeremy, after replacing Drew Seeley in the role. It was announced on August 11, 2015, that Cohen was to recur in the second season of How to Get Away with Murder as Levi, who is described as a sexy, edgy, working-class guy. He will first appear in the second episode and will appear in a total of three episodes.
- In 2016, he joined the cast of General Hospital as Griffin Munro.
- In March 2019, it was announced that Cohen would leave General Hospital.
Is Matt really leaving General Hospital forever?
Amid all this sad news, it’s important to point out that there is some hope that Griffin (Matt) might return down the road. Matt himself said that he was in close talks with General Hospital’s executive producer (Frank Valentini) about the possibility of popping up again one day. When that day will be, however, is very up in the air.
“We’re leaving it very open-ended … There’s always the chance I’ll come back,” he said.
As far as where fans can catch Matt next, he directed a short film last year entitled Mama Bear, which is expected to be released later in 2019. Other than that, Griffin fans will just have to cling to the General Hospital reruns and the many, many memories. Sigh.
Who is the wife of Matt Cohen?
Reflecting his personal life, Matt Cohen is currently married to his wife, Mandy Musgrave. Her wife Mandy is an American actress and singer. In 2015, the couple was blessed with a son. They decided to name him Macklin. The details of Matt and Mandy’s marriage life are not known to the public. However, it could be accurate to say that they are quite comfortable with each other.
The public is yet to be met with any rumors of drama and possible break up. Moreover, Matt and his wife have opted to keep the life of their son away from the glaring eyes of the public. Just like most of the celebrities, they prefer to keep their personal lives as private as possible.
How much net worth Matt Cohen accumulate?
For now, the average net worth of Matt Cohen is still being reviewed. However, from the look of things, Matt Cohen appears to be doing well; well, in the economic sense of the word. Matt Cohen has been in the acting industry for a while. Throughout the years, he has managed to secure opportunities from different institutions. Owing to the immense talent and professionalism with which Matt does his things, it is so easy to imagine how high his career has rewarded him.
How tall is Matt Cohen?
Observing his body statistics, He stands a height of 5 feet and 11 inches. Similarly, He has grey eyes and dark brown hair. His other body information was not disclosed yet. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Loves to race dirt bikes and motorcycles. Says he is an adrenaline junkie.