Quick Facts Of Matt Miazga
Celebrated Name Matt Miazga Age 24 Years Nick Name Miazga Birth Name Matt Miazga Birth Date 1995-07-19 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Clifton, New Jersey Mother Elizabeth Miazga Father Adam Miazga Siblings 2 Height 1.93 m Weight 84 kg Eye Color Hazel Hair Color Dark Brown Nationality American Ethnicity Polish Descent Religion Christianity Position Defender Jersey Number 13 Marital Status Unmarried Girl Friend Victoria Vail Debut Club New York Red Bulls Current Club FC Nantes on Loan from Chelsea Net Worth $7 Million
The American professional soccer player who plays for Nantes on loan from Chelsea and for the United States national team is Matt Miazga. He plays as a defender. With the team, he has won two ‘MLS Supporters’ Shields’. His jersey number is 13.
Miazga’s Early Life
Matt Miazga was born on 19 July 1995 at Clifton, New Jersey, United States. He was born to Adam Miazga and Elizabeth Miazga. He has a brother named Thomas Miazga and sister named Monika Miazga. He attended Clifton High School. Then he dropped out a year later from high school. Then he joined New York Red Bulls Academy.
Miazga’s Body Features
Miazga’s height is 1.93 m and weight is 84 kg. His eye color is Hazel and hair color is dark brown. Overall, he has the balanced and healthy body.
- In 2012, he helped the Red Bulls win the ‘U.S. Soccer Development Academy National Championship’.
- In 2013, he signed a letter of intent to play for the Michigan Wolverines men’s soccer program.
- New York Red Bulls
- On 30 May 2013, he had signed a homegrown contract with the New York Red Bulls. On 8 September, he made his first-team debut.
- In August 2014, he signed an endorsement deal with Nike and played in the ‘Major League Soccer Homegrown Game’. On 22 October, he made his CONCACAF Champions League debut. He was regarded as one of the best defensive players in the league and earned MLS team of the week appearances four times throughout the 2014 season.
- In 2015 season, his play helped New York win their second ‘Supporters’ Shield’ in three years and is one of the strongest defenses in the league.
- On 30 January 2016, he joined Chelsea which is English Premier League club on a four-and-a-half-year deal. On 2 April, he made his debut for the club. He played two games for the club.
- On 31 August 2016, he was loaned to Vitesse which is a Dutch Eredivisie club for the 2016–17 season. on 10 September, he made his debut for the club. On 14 December, he made his first goal for the club. He played in every match of the Cup campaign.
- On 28 July 2017, his loan at Vitesse was extended for the 2017–18 campaign.
- On 6 August 2018, he joined Nantes which is a Ligue 1 club on a season-long loan deal. He made his Ligue 1 debut on 18 August.
Miazga’s International Career
- In 2012, he played one match for the ‘Poland under-18’ team.
- In 2013, he played for the ‘United States under-18’ team in the ‘Juniors Tournament’.
- In 2015, he played for the U.S. under-20 team at the ‘2015 CONCACAF U-20 Championship’. He also helped the team qualify for the ‘2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup’.
- In 2017, he played in the ‘2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup’ and earned a goal.
- In 2018, he received his first United States call-up for the ‘2018 FIFA World Cup’ qualifiers matches.
Miazga’s Personal Life
Miazga is not married. But he is in the relationship with Victoria Vail.
Miazga’s net worth is estimated to be $7 million.