Quick Facts Of Meghan McCain
Celebrated Name Meghan McCain Age 35 Years Nick Name Meghan Birth Name Meghan Marguerite McCain Birth Date 1984-10-23 Gender Female Profession Columnist Nationality American Ethnicity English-White Religion Christianity Marital Status Married Primary School Phoenix Country Day School College / University Xavier College Preparatory / Columbia University Place Of Birth Phoenix, Arizona Net Worth $ 4 million Working For Fox News Channel Height 5 feet 1 inch Weight 62 Kg Body Shape Apple Bra Cup Size 36D Body Measurement 49-29-38 inches Shoe Size 12 (US) Dress Size 6 (US) Educational Qualification Bachelor of Degree in Art History Father John McCain Mother Cindy McCain Siblings Seven – Bridget, James, Sidney, Douglas, John Sidney, Andrew and Jack McCain Husband Ben Domenech Children No Source of Wealth Media Industry Birth Nation USA Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
Meghan McCain is an American columnist, author, host, and blogger. She is widely popular as the daughter of John McCain, a U.S senator and nominee of 2008 presidential election. Recently, she joined an American talk show The View as a Co-host. Also, she was the part of the team the made the world record for the maximum number of hugs in a minute. Today, let’s discover the facts related to Meghan McCain wiki, bio, career, and net worth.
What is Meghan McCain known for?
- An American columnist, author, host, and blogger.
- Being a daughter of John McCain, the senior United States Senator from Arizona who also the nominee for 2008 presidential election.
Where is Meghan McCain born?
Back to her early life, Meghan McCain was born as Meghan Marguerite McCain. The famous couple John McCain and Cindy McCain gave birth to Meghan on in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S. Her father John is the senior United States Senator from Arizona who also the nominee for 2008 presidential election. In addition, her mother is an American businesswoman.
Meghan’s dad is no more alive now. In August 2018, he passed away after a year of battle with cancer at the age of 81. She has seven siblings and they are Bridget, James, Sidney, Douglas, John Sidney, Andrew, and Jack McCain. However, publics are not familiar to her siblings like Meghan. And as of now, Meghan hasn’t her childhood details and memories with us. Further, She holds the American nationality and as well as is of the English-White ethnicity.
As part of the education career, Meghan attended Phoenix Country Day School and Xavier College Preparatory. She is a graduate of Columbia University with a Bachelor of Degree in Art History. Hence, her education background must have helped a lot in her professional career to achieve such great success.
When did Meghan McCain pursue her Media career?
- During her academic study, Meghan was able to know a few things about the professional practices since she interned in Saturday Night Live and Newsweek.
- Throughout her professional career, she has established herself as an activist. Her support on various social topics including, gay rights, same-sex marriage, global warming, gay adoption, and stem-cell research has kept her always in the light of public and media.
- Meghan, being a daughter of Republican has sometimes gone against her father’s beliefs as well. She was against the Arizona SB1070 anti-immigration law which her father supported. As the supporter of same-sex marriage, she protested California’s Proposition 8 constitutional amendment.
- Meghan started her blogging career to support her father in the 2008 presidential election.
- As the part of her journalism career, she has hosted for various programs including, America Now, Raising McCain, and TakePart Live. And recently she left her job of co-host from the talk shown Outnumbered, a FOX News talk show.
- She is an author of many books including, Dirty Sexy Politics, You Sexy Bitch: A Love Letter to Freedom and My Dad, John McCain.
- Meghan’s long professional career has so much to mention in it since she was always active on major popular media, social and political topics.
Is Meghan Married Now?
Meghan McCain is neither a gay nor a lesbian as she is happily married and has been rejoicing lifestyle with her husband, Ben Domenech.
After years of a dating relationship, she and her husband, Ben shared the wedding vows on Tuesday evening on 21 November 2017, just a few weeks after their engagement. In the lavish wedding ceremony, Barret Swatek and broadcast journalist SE Cup were some famous attendees. With the successful nuptials, Meghan alongside her spouse enjoyed the occasion with dinner and dancing encircled by friends and family.
While revealing the actual reason behind their marriage, Meghan confirmed that the quickly got married after they knew that Meghan dad was diagnosed with brain cancer. Her father, John’s illness glioblastoma, a rare and aggressive form of brain cancer, was identified in July 2017.
On 21 November 2018, she and her hubby exceeded 1 year of their marriage. To mark the special day she wished her man via Instagram, where she bestowed her love. Meanwhile, Meghan even moaned, remembering her late father.
How much is Meghan McCain net worth?
Megan has an estimated net worth to be $4 million dollars, with significant net worth and the huge bonuses. This talented lady deserves the huge figure amount of net worth because she founded own business in 2008, especially her logging business.
However, she has a reputation as her father as John McCain, which also helps to gain both name and fame. Megan also has her own business and some fashion house as well and also invests in the real-estate business. Meanwhile, she is mostly actives in social works and the charitable works as well.
How tall is Meghan McCain?
Observing her body statistics, Gorgeous and attractive Meghan has an apple shaped body. She is 5 feet and 1-inch tall blonde. In addition, her breast size is 40, waist size is 29 and hips size is 38 inches. She weighs about 62Kg. Furthermore, her shoe size is 6 and the dress size is 12. Finally, her bra size is 36D.
Did You Know?
- Is a Pro-Life advocate.
- Her 5th grade English teacher was Erik Weihenmayer, the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest [May 25, 2001].
- Met husband Benjamin Domenech on Twitter.
- Is a huge fan of the horror movie genre.