Quick Facts Of Melissa Lee
Celebrated Name Melissa Lee Age 45 Years Nick Name Missy Birth Name Melissa Lee Birth Date 1974-11-04 Gender Female Profession Reporter Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Great Neck, New York, United States Nationality American Height 5 Feet 8 Inch Weight Not Known Ethnicity Asian-American Hair Color Brown Eye Color Black Working For CNBC Spouse Daniel Goldstein Net Worth $5 million Salary Not Known Links Wikipedia Twitter
The charming and a hard-working news presenter at CNBC news is named as Melissa Lee. Prior to joining CNBC in 2004, she worked for Bloomberg Television and CNN Financial News. Before her career in television, Lee was a consultant at Mercer Management Consulting. Her cases focused on the banking and credit card sectors. Since January 2009, she has occasionally hosted Closing Bell when the anchor is unavailable. She has also hosted Options Action and is now the host of CNBC’s 5 pm ET daily show Fast Money and Money in Motion: Currency Trading.
Gossips and Rumors
Behind The Camera With CNBC’s “Fast Money” Host, Melissa Lee. CNBC’s Latest Documentary On The Good, Bad, and Ugly of Bitcoin Provides Well-Rounded Education for the Financial Novice. The award-winning journalist and television host flies from one show to another as host of Fast Money, an hour-long show that recaps the day on Wall Street decisions and Options Action, a half-hour show that explains the advantages of options trading, both airing daily on weekdays. She is also a cast member of Power Lunch, a two-hour show airing Monday through Friday that focuses on business, breaking news, market, and stock coverage.
- Being a news reporter at CNBC
Early Life of Melissa
Melissa Lee opened her eyes on 4th November 1974, in Great Neck, New York. As her grandfather was an immigrant to New York from China, her parents were also American citizens. So, she comes from Asian ethnicity but her Nationality is American. She completed her education from Harvard University with a bachelor’s degree of Arts in Government. Since her childhood, she had an interest in journalism and wanted to make a career in it. The source of her inspiration was Kaity Tong, an anchor at New York News.
Body Features of Melissa
The glamorous lady with an adorable height of five feet eight inches always looks good on the screen. Her vast research has made her very informative which has helped her to make her shows interesting for the viewers. She has an amazing ability of news presentation and gluing her viewers to their seats. She has great Asian looks with black hair and she looks fabulous in her professional attire. Her long slender hot legs and a well-maintained body has earned her many fan followers around the globe. She has a very good dress sense. A light makeup is enough to make her look beautiful as she is a natural beauty. Even after attaining an age of 43, the lady has maintained her body well and she has that perfect bikini figure. Her other body measurement will be updated soon.
Career of Melissa
- Lee currently hosts the program “Fast Money” on CNBC.
- She also hosts Option Action. Her journey to reach here was of course tiring.
- After her graduation, she worked as a consultant at Mercer Management Consulting.
- Her first service as a journalist was as a reporter for a local newspaper, The Great Neck Record.
- Then she appeared in television screen after she started working with Bloomberg television and CNN news.
- Then she took her journey to the higher level and joined CNBC in 2004. At the starting days, her responsibilities included gathering news for the financial market.
- She had to report different events of Wall Street. She has also hosted five documentaries for CNBC, namely Made in China: The People’s Republic of Profit, Porn: Business of Pleasure, Code Wars: America’s Cyber Threat, Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing and The $50 M Con.
- Her appealing personality and beauty helped her to bag the post of the host. She has now established herself as a successful media face on television news world.
Affairs of Melissa
Melissa is not married yet and she is still single. She is yet to find the perfect person to walk hand in hand with her as her husband. She is actually focused on her career rather than settling down. As she has not married yet, there is no point in talking about her divorce. She has not revealed any news of having a boyfriend.
Net worth of Melissa
Melissa is earning a good amount of money from her career and her net worth is surely in millions. Sources claim that she has made net worth of $5 million dollars and present is making a handsome salary for her service at the CNBC. She is satisfied with her earning. Her exact salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon. There is no doubt in the mind of followers that she is earning a considerable amount of money from her career.
The delightful personality has been nominated twice for the Emmy Awards for Business News. The informative woman has come a long way in her profession. She has done a great job so far leaving many admirers from different parts of the world. She is an inspiration to the world that success comes with hard work. Our dreams come true when we are determined to meet our goals. We cannot achieve what we want in a single day. We need to work hard and wait for the right time. Her detailed bio can be found on the well-known site Wikipedia. She is an active user of Twitter too so to be updated with her tweets her Twitter handle is @MelissaLeeCNBC.
Did You Know?
- Before her career in television, Lee was a consultant at Mercer Management Consulting.
- She completed her education from Harvard University with a bachelor’s degree of Arts in Government.
- Lee currently hosts the program “Fast Money” on CNBC.
- She also hosts Option Action.