Quick Facts Of Michael Cole
Celebrated Name Michael Cole Age 50 Years Nick Name Michael Cole Birth Name Michael Sean Coulthard Birth Date 1968-12-08 Gender Male Profession Wrestler Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Syracuse, New York Nationality American Ethnicity White Horoscope Sagittarius High School Webutuck High School University Syracuse University Marital Status Married Wife Yolanda Cole Children Two Son Calvin Cole and Mark Cole (Adopted) Parents N/A Siblings N/A Height 5 feet 9 inches Weight 77 Kg Body Build/Type Athletic Eye Color Brown Hair Color Black Net Worth $4 Million Salary $100 Thousand (Annually) Source of Wealth As a Wrestling Commentator Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
No Sports feels complete without an excellent commentating, and it is true when it comes to wrestling too. Michael Cole in that sense has been an indispensable part of wrestling, as he has been lending his voice to the WWE superstar’s moves and slams. What’s more, his history as a sports broadcaster has supplemented his commentating with incredible analysis and hosting skills. Apart from his professional career, Michael enjoys a beautiful family life. Cole lives with his wife and two adopted sons, and never misses an occasion to be with his family. For more about him, do read on as we bring you facts you need to know about the commenter.
Where is Michael Cole grew up?
Recalling his early life, Michael Cole was born in Syracuse, New York, the United States as Michael Sean Coulthard. He is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. His birth sign is Sagittarius. There is no information available regarding his parents and siblings on the internet yet.
Regarding his education, He graduated from Webutuck High School in 1984 and later got enrolled in the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.
What is the profession of Michael Cole?
- Eventually, Cole started his career in the media as a journalist for CBS. During his stay at the CBS, he covered crucial events like the 1998 US presidential campaign of Democratic Party nominee Michael Dukakis earning plenty of plaudits for his work.
- During his professional life before CBS, Michael made his significant contribution by reporting the Yugoslavian Civil war for nine months. In addition to this, he was also selected to cover the aftermath of the Oklahoma City Bombing in 1995.
- It was in the mid-1997, Cole joined WWE as a backstage interviewer after being recommended to the company by ex-employee Todd Pettengill. He began his new career with an empty slate and shortened his name to Michael Cole. American reporter Todd Grisham formerly served as the WWE commentator.
- During his career in WWE Universe, he has a lot of ups and downs and not only commented but also wrestled.
- In 1999, Smackdown program was debuted where Michael was chosen to be the announcer. He partnered with the commentator, Jerry Lawler but later as Jerry left the program, he was replaced by Tazz, who was Michael’s WWE Sunday Night Heat’s broadcasting partner.
- Apart from commentating for RAW and Smackdown, seven days a week, he also found time to lend his voice to video games.
- Not just that he has also courted controversies during his two-decade-long stay at WWE, and had a long-running feud with superstars, Jon Heidenreich, and TripleH.
- Well, for WWE now, the talented commentator Renee Young was announced to be the first female to join the RAW broadcast on a full-time basis. Her voice and dedication towards the show impressed Michael as he congratulated Renee on his twitter mentioning Reene on Twitter on 10 September 2018.
Who is Michael Cole married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Michael Cole is married to Yolanda Cole. Despite not having their children, the couple shares two adopted sons, Calvin Cole and Mark Cole. Michael has been the hallmark of a good husband in the world of wrestling, littered with infidelity claims and cheating scandals. He has never courted headlines for the wrong reasons, signaling his faithfulness to his wife, Yolanda.
Despite working in different fields, the couple’s mutual understanding has led to a long-term union between the pair.
Michael not only has great professional intellectuals but is also passionate about his kids. As of 2018, he has taken only a couple of break from his career spanning more than two decades with the WWE.
How much does Michael Cole earn?
From his glorious career, he has earned not only undiluted adulations from the WWE fans but also a hefty paycheck. He commands a handsome salary of $100K per annum because of his association with the wrestling fraternity. What’s more, his hefty salary and other commercial ventures have committed to boosting his net worth, which stands at a whopping $4 million.
How tall is Michael Cole?
Observing her body statistics, Michael stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall with an athletic body build. He weighs 77 Kg. Similarly, his eye color is brown and hair is black. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.