Quick Facts Of Nadine Coyle
Celebrated Name Nadine Coyle Age 34 Years Nick Name Nadz, Diney Birth Name Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle Birth Date 1985-06-15 Gender Female Profession Actress, Singer Place Of Birth Derry, Northern Ireland Nationality Irish Birth Nation Ireland Famous For Singer, Sing-writer, Actress, Model Education Thornhill College Horoscope Gemini Net Worth $13 million Marital Status Engaged Partner Jason Bell (2008-2011; 2013-….) Children Anaiya Bell Height 5 feet 4 inches Weight 57 Kg Eye Color Light Brown Hair Color Light Brown Ethnicity English-Irish Father Niall Coyle Mother Lillian Coyle Siblings Two Sisters Charmaine and Rachel Coyle Body Measurement 35-26-35 inches Bra Cup Size 32C Dress Size 6 (US) Shoe Size 5 (US) Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagarm, Twitter, Facebook
Nadine Coyle is an Irish singer, songwriter, model and actress. She warned recognition and success in the early 2000s as a member of the girl group Girls Aloud. Along with Girls Aloud, she became successful in achieving a string of 20 consecutive UK top ten singles and also received nominations for BRIT Awards. Let’s know more about the singer and her struggles in the field of the entertainment industry from her teens’ age through this article.
Nadine Coyle is an Irish singer, best known for her songs like Go to Work, Insatiable, September songs and more. She is also known as a member of an English-Irish pop girl group Girls Aloud. Besides singing, he is deft in acting and modeling which also makes her popular regularly.
Early Life and Education of Nadine Coyle
Recalling her early life, Coyle was born in Derry, situated in Northern Ireland. She holds Irish nationality and belongs to English-Irish ethnicity. Her birth name is Nadine Elizabeth Louise Coyle and bit sign is Gemini. She is Her parents Lillian and Niall first noted her talent when she was two. She has two sisters, Charmaine and Rachel.
Recalling her education, she studied at Thornhill College when she first auditioned in Popstars, an Irish talent show. She joined Six in 2001 but was replaced as she was only sixteen. She did not further her studies after high school.
Nadine Coyle’s Music Career
- Under the encouragement of Louis Walsh, a manager whom she sent a demo to, she audition for Pop Stars: The Rivals in 2002. By the end of the year, she joined Cheryl Tweedy (famously known as Cheryl Cole), Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, and Kimberley Walsh as a new girl group Girls Aloud.
- Their first single Song of the Underground was released in November 2002. By 2008, the group was named the United Kingdom’s biggest-selling girl group of the century. She reported that Nadine Coyle was blindsided when the team announced that it was taking a break in 2009.
- In November 2012, Girls Aloud released Something New to celebrate their tenth anniversary. The band toured around the United Kingdom until March 2013, where the proceeds of Something New single was donated to Children in Need. After the tour, Girls Aloud announced the end of their band.
- When Girls Aloud was popular, she appeared alongside her bandmates to feature in Girls Aloud documentary and television series. She was briefly a mentor in 2012 America’s Next Top Model.
- Girls Aloud were in Guinness World Records for Most Successful Reality-TV Group in 2007 and 2011; Most Consecutive Top Ten Entries in the UK by a Female Group in 2008.
Nadine Coyle’s Solo Music and TV Career
- For her first solo appearance in a televised tribute to the late Stephen Gately, Nadine performed with Boyzone Coyle in March 2010.
- After a few hiccups with record labels and unreleased duets, Nadine managed to sign a deal with Tesco, setting up her own Black Pen Records imprint.
- Tesco was given the right to sell her records exclusively. Her debut solo album was released in November 2010, a single with the same name preceded the Insatiable album.
- She released single Sweetest High in 2011 and collaborated with Shane Filan for a single I Could Be in 2015. Neither single made the charts. Nadine appeared in films Surfing with William and St. Trinians as supporting roles.
- In July 2017, it was announced that Coyle had signed a recording deal with Virgin EMI Records. She released her new single, “Go to Work”, on 8th September 2017.
- In February 2018, it was announced that Coyle will release a four-track EP Nadine in April 2018. “Girls on Fire” was the first track to be released from the EP, on 8 February 2018.
- In November 2019, it was announced that Coyle would be participating in the nineteenth series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!. Her solo endeavors had received no awards. She also owns an Irish pub in Sunset Beach, California, named Nadine Irish Mist.
Personal Life of Nadine Coyle
Source: Splash News
Reflecting on her personal life, Coyle briefly dated actor Jesse Metcalfe; the pair broke up in 2006 after an on-off relationship. In 2008, she was dating ex- NFL star Jason Bell and was engaged to be married. The couple split in 2011 and reunited sometime in 2013. Nadine was pregnant with his child, and daughter Anaiya Bell was born on 20th April 2014. As of now, there is no exact information even they are together or separated. If you know more about her personal more, please let us know by using the comment.
Nadine Coyle’s Net Worth
Being a part of the entertainment industry since 1999, Coyle earns the sum of a good amount of money and popularity through her profession as an actress, singer, and model. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $13 million at present. However, her salary, property, and vehicle details were yet to be disclosed.
Body Measurements of Nadine Coyle
Observing her body physics, Coyle stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 57 Kg. She has a pair of light brown eyes and hair color. Similarly, she used to wear a 32C bra size and 6 (US) dress size. Further, her body measures 35-26-35 inches and her shoe size is 5 (US).
Did You Know?
- She is left-handed.
- She was the third girl to make it into Girls Aloud.
- She has won two series of Pop Idol (2001), the first was in Ireland but she was disqualified when the producers found out she was under the minimum age.