Quick Facts Of Nick Jonas
Celebrated Name Nick Jonas Age 27 Years Nick Name Nick Jonas Birth Name Nick Jonas Birth Date 1992-09-16 Gender Male Profession Actor Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Dallas, Texas, United States Nationality American Father Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr. Mother Denise Miller-Jonas Siblings Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Frankie Jonas Marital Status Unmarried Famous For The Brand “Jonas Brothers” Height 1.7 m Weight 70 kg Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Dark Brown Horoscope Virgo Religion Christianity Salary $6 million Net Worth $18 million Links Wikipedia Facebook Instagram
Nicholas Jerry Jonas is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. He is popularly named as Nick Jonas. Jonas began acting in theater at the age of seven and released his debut single in 2002. He is also the Teen Icon in America. He is very well known celebrity in India as the ten years younger boyfriend of Bollywood Star, Priyanka Chopra. He is also the member of the pop-rock band Jonas Brothers which made him very popular and gain fame after appearing on the Disney Channel Tv Network.
Why is Nick Jonas famous?
- Nick is the lead singer and also plays piano, guitar, and drums in the band.
- He is one of the members of the popular pop-rock band, Jonas Brothers alongside his brothers Joe and Nick.
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Love story and Lifestyle
Early Life of Nick Jonas
25 years old, Nick was born in 18th September 1988. His full name is Nicholas Jerry Jonas. He was born and raised in Dallas, Texas city of USA. He spent his babyhood in Wyckoff city of New Jersey along with his three brothers named Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, and Frankie Jonas. He is the son of Paul Kevin Jonas, a songwriter, musician and Denise Miller Jonas, a singer, a sign language teacher. His Zodiac Sign is Virgo.
Body Features of Nick Jonas
He has got a great personality. Talking about his body, he stands 5ft 7 in. He has a weight of 75 Kg. He is also a gym enthusiast. He has a chest of 43 inches and bicep of 16 inches. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Career of Nick Jonas
- Nick grew up in a musical environment at home. He has a very great passion for music from his babyhood.
- At the small age of 7, he performed his first performance on Broadway as Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol.
- At the age of 11, due to his passion in acting where he was taken to the audition for Broadways Shows where he also became part of Shows in Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables.
- In the year of 2005, he recorded “Joy To The World” where he earned a solo record deal with Columbia Records.
- His first song released the album was “Dear God” which mark “Please Be Mine” songs which featured Kevin and Joe, his brothers.
- Due to this, they made a new band called “Jonas Brothers”.
- In the year of 2007, the band was dropped from Columbia Records and again later it was signed up by Hollywood Records.
- In the year of 2010, the acting took him to the theatre and played roles in Les Miserables in London and Hairspray in Los Angeles.
- In the year of 2014, the Jonas Brothers split up and Nick formed a new band of himself named Nick Jonas & the Administration and released his new hit albums like Nick Jonas in the year of 2014 and Last Year Was Complicated in the year of 2016.
- In the current year, 2018 the Jonas Brothers reactivated their Instagram account and posted a photo with a caption of “Family Reunion”.
Who is Nick Jonas first wife?
He is a popular star and has been always surrounded by very beautiful girls. Her desired girls are Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Nicole Anderson, Demi Lovato, Priyanka Chopra and many more. Currently, he is in a relationship with Priyanka Chopra. They met at the 2017 Met Gala in New York. They are expecting to get married this year, 2018. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
Net Worth of Nick Jonas
His net worth is $25 Million as of 2018.
Who is Nick Jonas?
He is very interested in playing baseball, tennis, golf, and songwriting. He loves to listen to Johny Cash. His favorite actors are Matt Long and Kerl Lynn Pratt. His favorite holiday spot is Germany. His favorite baseball player is Derek Jeter.
He was diagnosed with diabetes as a child and with the help of his brothers, developed the “Change for the Children Foundation.” The foundation partners with five different charities and works toward the goal of raising money and awareness for diabetes and other childhood diseases.
Did You Know?
- His relationship with Priyanka Chopra was making rounds in the media in 2018.
- He formed a band with the name “Jonas Brothers ” with his two brothers Joe and Kevin.
- He release his debut single just at 10 in 2002.
- He start doing theatre and Broadway at the young age.