Quick Facts Of Oti Mabuse
Celebrated Name Oti Mabuse Age 29 Years Nick Name Oti Birth Name Otlile Mabuse Birth Date 1990-08-08 Gender Female Profession Dancer Birth Nation South Africa Place Of Birth Pretoria Nationality South African Ethnicity N/A Horoscope Leo Education Tshwane University of Technology Educational Qualification Degree in Civil Engineering Father Peter Mabuse Mother Dudu Mabuse Siblings One Sisters Motsi Mabuse Marital Status Married Husband Marius Lepure Children Not Yet Height 5 feet 4 inches Weight 57 Kg Chest Size 36-24-36 inches Shoe Size 5.5 (US) Net Worth Under Review Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Among various types of art, Dancing is said to be since ancient times. And in modern society, it is taken as one way of gaining success. In the field of emerging dancers, we have seen Oti Mabuse have good potential. If you want to know more about her, read this wiki thoroughly!
Where did Oti Mabuse grow up?
Recalling her early life, Oti Mabuse was born in Pretoria, South Africa. Moving towards her nationality, she is South African and her ethnicity is unknown. She is the daughter of Dudu Mabuse and Peter Mabuse. Furthermore, she has a sister Motsi Mabuse.
From the beginning of her childhood, she had a keen interest in dancing and also began to learn from an early age. Concerning in her education, Oti completed her graduation in civil engineering at the Tshwane University of Technology.
When did Oti Mabuse pursue her dancing career?
- Oti began her career as a dancer. Later, she also won the South African Latin American Championship eight times. As she conquers the championship in South Africa, she moved to Germany and started to take participate in various German dance championship.
- Being a professional ballet dancer, she competes in German series Let’s Dance. Back in 2014, she was in third place in World Cup Freestyle Latin.
- In the same year, Oti came in the second place European Championship Latin. Moreover, the popular dancer won the German Championship PD Freestyle Latin.
- In 2017, she also took part in the national Strictly Come Dancing – The Live Tour along with her celebrity partner Danny Mac. Additionally, she was also a contestant on an episode of Tipping Point: Lucky Stars. Besides this, she also competed in the thirteenth series of the original British series.
- As of now, she has not won any awards. Although, she has won a couple of dance championship in her career.
Who is Oti Mabuse married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Mabuse married her long-term boyfriend, Marius Lepure. The couple tied the knot in November 2012 in a very close ceremony attended by their close friends and family members.
Her spouse, Marius is also a professional dancer, who also appeared in the Strictly Come Dancing in 2017. Till date, there are no rumors regarding their divorce or extramarital affairs. Their relationship seems to be healthy and often posts pictures spending time with each other. Besides, the couple has no children.
How much net worth does Oti Mabuse own?
Oti hasn’t disclosed her annual income and her net value. It is expected that her earnings to be in thousands of dollars per year. As she is one of the top stars from ‘Strictly Come Dancing,’ we estimated her net worth to be $50 thousand or more. As she loves keeping her information to herself, it is not yet verified.
How tall is Oti Mabuse?
Observing her body physics, Mabuse stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 57 kg. She has an attractive body physique of 36-24-36 i.e her breasts, waist and hips measures 36, 24 and 36 inches. Oti wears the shoes of size 5.5 (US).