Quick Facts Of Paul George
Celebrated Name Paul George Age 29 Years Nick Name Paul George Birth Name Paul Clifton Anthony George Birth Date 1990-05-02 Gender Male Profession Basketball Player Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Palmdale, California Nationality American Ethnicity Afro-American High School Knight High School University Fresno State University Marital Status In Relationship Girl Friend Jessica Burciaga Father Paul George Sr. Mother Paulette George Siblings Two Sisters Teiosha and Portala Body Build/Type Athletic Body Measurement 42-35-15 inches Height 6 feet 9 inches Weight 100 kg Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Black Net Worth $40 million + Salary $34.25 million [Annually] Source of Wealth Basketball Career Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Paul George is an American professional basketball player who plays in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder as their small forward. Over his nine-season career span, he has only played with one other team which is the Indiana Pacers.
What is Paul George famous for?
- A player from Oklahoma City Thunder wearing jersey number 13.
- Has been four-time NBA All-Star, named three times to be All-NBA Team and NBA All-Defensive Team.
Where was Paul George born?
Paul George was born in Palmdale, California as Paul Clifton Anthony George. He is of African-American ethnicity and has an American nationality. He is the son of Paul George Sr. (father) and Paulette George (mother). He grew up with his two elder sisters, Teiosha a basketball player and Portal a volleyball player.
He studied at Knight High School in Palmdale, California and attended Fresno State University. While playing college basketball, he was named as the most entertaining player in the West region.
When did Paul George pursue his basketball career?
- Talking about career journey of Paul George, he started playing basketball professionally after being selected by Indiana Pacers in the 2010 NBA draft. He is active in the sports field since 2010 and he is still active in the field. On 1 July 2010, he signed a two-year contract with Pacers with $3.9 million. He made a debut in the game playing against San Antonio Spurs where he played for 23 minutes scoring 4 points. He became one of the only two rookies from 2010 NBA draft to be in starting lineup for the team, next one is Landry Fields for ‘New York Knicks’. He was selected to compete in the Slam Dunk Contest and Rising Stars Challenge during 20122 NBA All-Star Weekend.
- During 2012-13 season, he was named the ‘NBA’s Player of the Week’ winning three-game straights against Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Detroit. In the ending of the season, he was also named the ‘NBA’s Most Improved Player.’
- On 25 September 2013, Pacers extended George contract electing him to be their designated player and he is still playing for the same team. He was also selected to the United States national team for the 2016 Rio Olympics and won a gold medal.
- After the end of the 2016 season, the Pacers traded George to the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for Victor Oladipp and Domantas Sabonis. George made his debut with the Thunders in their season opener on October 19, 2017.
- The Thunders ended the 2017 season with a 47-35 record. Paul George averaged 21.9 points, 5.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists for the season. On July 6, 2018, George re-signed with the Thunders for a four-year, $137 million contract.
Who is the girlfriend of Paul George?
Reflecting on the personal life of Paul George, he is in a relationship with model Jessica Burciaga. They started dating from December 2013 and still, they are living a happy relationship. There isn’t any solid proof which leads towards his married life and children but he was sued by Daniela Rajic claiming he was the father of her child. He had an encounter with Daniela Rajic in the year of 2013.
How much is Paul George net worth?
Paul George’s current net worth is estimated to be more than $40 million. George who signed a $137 million contract extension with the Thunders in 2018, has an average salary of $34.25 million annually.
George has so far made the earnings of $111,461,489 in his 9 NBA seasons. He has received the fines of $175,000 in his whole career. Further, he adds a tremendous sum to his net worth through endorsement deal with various brands including Nike.
Aside from his financial earnings, his personal assets like the $2.2 million California house of his is also taken into account while estimating his net worth.
How tall is Paul George?
Observing his body statistics, Paul has a height of 6 feet 9 inches. His body weighs 100kg. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. Further, his body measures 42-35-15 inches include chest, waist, and biceps.
Did You Know?
- Professional basketball player with the Indiana Pacers (2010-2017) and Oklahoma City Thunder (2017-present).
- Scored 36 points, 15 rebounds and had nine assists but missed 18 of 28 shots in game 3 of the 2017 NBA playoffs.
- While playing college basketball, he was named as the most entertaining player in the West region.