Quick Facts Of Paul Stanley
Celebrated Name Paul Stanley Age 67 Years Nick Name Star Child Birth Name Stanley Bert Eisen Birth Date 1952-01-20 Gender Male Profession Musician and Vocalist Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Manhattan, New York Nationality American Ethnicity Ashkenazi Jewish Horoscope Capricorn Religion Jewish Education The High School of Music & Art Parents N/A Siblings Julia Marital Status Married Spouse Pamela Bowen (M. 1992; Div. 2001) and Erin Sutton (M. 2005 to Present) Children Four Son Colin Michael Stanley and Evan Shane Stanley Daughter Sarah Brianna and Emily Grace Height 6 feet 1 inch. Weight 87 Kg Shoe Size 11 (US) Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Dark Brown Net Worth $125 million Source of Wealth Music Career Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Paul Stanley is a singer and songwriter who has become famous as a member of the rock band Kiss. Starting his career over five decades ago, he has earned his place on the list of the most significant Metal Vocalists of All Time. Apart from his career with Kiss which has mostly defined his musical journey, he has also done some works as a solo artist.
What is Paul Stanley known for?
- An American musician, singer, songwriter and painter.
- Being the rhythm guitarist and co-lead vocalist of the rock band Kiss.
Paul Stanley Reveals His Real Thoughts About Stars Who Committed Suicide
KISS frontman Paul Stanley had a conversation with Dan Rather’s The Big Interview, and AXS TV shared a preview clip from a forthcoming show.
Stanley revealed why he pursued fame and how did his plans go well.
Here is Paul’s statement:
“I had what’s called a microtia, which is basically not having an ear … I wasn’t very socially adept, and when you have something physical that sets you apart from people, it makes you the target of unrelenting scrutiny and sometimes ridicule.
At that point in your life when you become famous it’s either a disappointment because it’s not a remedy, and you either put a needle in your arm, a gun in your mouth or you live life as a victim, and I’m not cut out for that.
I was blessed to be a part of an idea to become the band we never saw, and that led me on a course that I’m still on today. Where it’s taking me, God only knows.”
Where is Paul Stanley born?
Source: [email protected]
Back to his early life, Paul Stanley was born with the name of Stanley Bert Eisen to the Jewish family. He was the second child of his parents, after his sister Julia. There is no much information about his parents. His birthplace name is Manhattan, New York, USA. He is American by nationality and belongs to Ashkenazi Jewish.
All through his childhood, Stanley had been recognized for his talent at graphic arts, so he attended the High School of Music & Art in New York City, graduating in 1970. Despite his skill as a graphic artist, he abandoned that as a career and instead played in bands.
When did Paul Stanley pursue his music career?
- He initiated his career as a member of the local band, Rainbow. Furthermore, he was also a member of Uncle Joe and Post War Baby Boom.
- His career took off a rather unpredictable start. A chanced meeting of him with yet another aspiring young musician Gene Simmons led him to form a group, titled, ‘Wicked Lester’. The duo formed a number of other musical groups as well, but none did much to help them take off their career commercially.
- The failure of the group led the duo to revise and revamp their idea as to how the group should seem like. They then placed ads for a drummer and a guitarist at the New York newspapers, which led to the recruitment of guitarist Ace Frehley and drummer Peter Criss.
- With the enrolment of Ace Frehley and Peter Criss, he along with Simmons renamed the band as ‘Kiss’. The group released their self-titled debut album in February 1974. The album was pretty successful making it up to the gold status in the US and Canada charts.
- The spectacular success of the debut album led the group to come up with their second album in the same year titled, ‘Hotter Than Hell’. This album too, like its predecessor, hit the perfect chord with the audience achieved gold status in the US and Canada charts.
- In 1975, the group came up with its third album, ‘Dressed to Kill’. The same year, they came up with their first live album, titled, ‘Kiss Alive!’ The album achieved mega success and became the hottest group.
- Following the ravishing success of its previous albums, the group came up with two albums in 1976 titled, ‘Destroyer’ and ‘Rock and Roll Over’. Each of the albums gained a platinum status at the box office receiving immense adulation and respect from its fans. The following year, he released ‘Love Gun’ which again gained platinum status.
- In 1978, he came up with his solo self-titled album ‘Paul Stanley’. The album was much appreciated by the public and gained a platinum status at the US charts, while a gold status on the Canada charts.
- From 1980 to 1990, the group released nine studio albums titled, ‘Dynasty’, ‘Unmasked’, ‘Music from The Elder’, ‘Creatures of the Night’, ‘Lick It Up’, ‘Animalize’, ‘asylum’, ‘Crazy Nights’ and ‘Hot in the Shade’.
- Meanwhile, in 1989, he embarked on a brief club tour, along with guitarist Bob Kulick and future Kiss drummer Eric Singer. The same year, he provided a voice for the title track of the Wes Craven horror flick ‘Shocker’.
- For the 1990s decade, he released three studio albums with the group, titled ‘Revenge’, ‘Carnival of the Souls: The Final Sessions’ and ‘Psycho Circus’. In the following decade, the group came up with a single studio album in 2009 titled, ‘Sonic Boom’. They compensated it by coming up with two live albums, ‘Kiss Symphony: Alive IV’ and ‘Alive! The Millennium Concert’
- In 2006, twenty-eight years after releasing his first solo album, he came up with his second album, ‘Live to Win’ in October 2006. The title track of the album appeared on the South Park show.
- Following the success of his second venture, he proceeded on a theatre tour to support his album, with a touring band that was the house band from the CBS TV show, Rock Star. The band appeared twice in the seasons, Rock Star INXS and Rock Star Supernova.
- Some portions of this tour were filmed for a documentary titled, ‘Paul Stanley: Live to Dream’. The performance of the band in the tour was filmed and recorded on DVD and digital audio download formats as One Live Kiss.
- Other than his musical aspirations, he starred in the Toronto production, ‘The Phantom of the Opera’, playing the role of The Phantom. Acting and music apart, he has also tried his hand at painting, making a debut in 2006
- He acted as a producer for an up-and-coming band called New England for their debut album. The single from the album, ‘Don’t Ever Wanna Lose Ya’ went on to become a major Top-40 hit.
Paul Stanley Awards
From his successful music career, he grabbed popularity in the world rapidly which leads him to honor phase. Here are some awards and achievements of Paul Stanley:
- In 2006, he was inducted in the Long Island Music Hall of Fame.
- In 2008, he won the ‘Showman Of The Year’ award of the Classic Rock Awards.
- In 2009, he received the Classic Gold Telly Award for his concert film ‘One Live Kiss’.
- He was presented with the Sound Partners Lifetime Achievement Award from the House Research Institute.
To whom Paul Stanley married?
Reflecting his personal life, Paul Stanley got married to Pamela Bowen in 1991. Unfortunately, the marriage ended in a divorce 10 years later, leaving the singer devastated, to handle the issue, he turned to his second love, painting. Before it ended, the union was blessed with a child, Evan Shane Stanley, born in 1994.
Following the divorce from his first wife, Paul Stanley met Erin Sutton whom he would later marry in 2005. Many years later, amidst all the rumor about his sexuality, the two have remained together and they have three children.
Erin Sutton gave birth to the couple’s first child, Colin Michael Stanley in 2006, followed by Sarah Brianna in 2009, while their last child, Emily Grace was born in 2011. As of now, the couple lives blissful life without any rumors to divorce.
How much is Paul Stanley net worth?
According to some online sources, his net worth said to be somewhere around $125 million at present. However, his salary was yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
How tall is Paul Stanley?
Observing his body statistics, He stands a heigh of 6 feet 1 inch. and weighs around 87 Kg. Similarly, He has a pair of dark brown eyes and hair. He used 11 (US) size of the shoe. His other body information was not disclosed yet. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Is a fan of classical opera.
- Was the last person to play the Phantom in the Toronto Production of The Phantom of the Opera
- K.I.S.S. was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 7080 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.