Quick Facts Of Pierre-Hugues Herbert
Celebrated Name Pierre-Hugues Herbert Age 28 Years Nick Name PH Herbert Birth Name Pierre-Hugues Herbert Birth Date 1991-03-18 Gender Male Profession Tennis Player Birth Nation France Place Of Birth Schiltigheim, Alsace Residence Develier, Switzerland Nationality French Ethnicity White Horoscope Pisces Education N/A Parents N/A Siblings N/A Marital Status Unmarried – Single Height 6 feet 2 inches Weight 79 Kg Body Build/Type Athletic Eye Color Brown Hair Color Brown Net Worth $25 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Tennis Career Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagarm, Twitter, Facebook
Pierre-Hugues Herbert is a French professional tennis player. In doubles, he has completed the Career Grand Slam, following titles at the 2015 US Open, the 2016 Wimbledon Championships, the 2018 French Open, and the 2019 Australian Open partnering Nicolas Mahut. The pair have also claimed six Masters 1000 titles. In singles, he has reached three ATP career finals, losing all three, and achieved his career-high singles ranking of World No. 36 on 11 February 2019.
Where is Pierre-Hugues Herbert born?
Recalling his early life, Herbert was born in Schiltigheim, Alsace, France. He is French by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Pisces. There is no information regarding his parents and education on online sites yet. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
When did Pierre-Hugues Herbert pursue his tennis career?
- Talking about his tennis career, Herbert won the Wimbledon boys’ doubles title with partner Kevin Krawietz in 2009, beating French duo of Julien Obry and Adrien Puget in the final. He also reached the 2009 US Open boys’ singles semifinals, where he lost to eventual champion Bernard Tomic of Australia. Herbert reached as high as No. 9 in the junior singles world rankings in October 2009.
- Herbert made his Grand Slam main draw debut in 2014, first receiving a wildcard into the French Open, where he faced American number 10 seed John Isner in his opening match, losing in three tight sets. He then made it through three rounds of qualifying, beating Borna Ćorić, Daniel Kosakowski and Miloslav Mečíř, Jr. to make the main draw at Wimbledon for the first time. In the first round, he faced Jack Sock, however, lost in four sets despite taking the first set in a tiebreaker.
- Herbert and Nicolas Mahut won three ATP World Tour Masters 1000 doubles titles in a row in the first half of 2016, in Indian Wells, Miami, and Monte Carlo. At the French Open, he and Mahut seeded no.1, lost in the third round to Feliciano López and Marc López. At the 2016 Wimbledon Championships, Herbert and Mahut beat Julien Benneteau and Edouard Roger-Vasselin in the final to win the tournament.
- At the 2017 Rotterdam Open, Herbert defeated world no. 8 Dominic Thiem in the quarterfinals for his first singles win over a Top 10-ranked player. He lost his semifinal to David Goffin. In the Davis Cup final against Belgium, Herbert and Richard Gasquet won the doubles match to help France win the Davis Cup.
- At the 2018 French Open, Hebert and doubles, partner Mahut won the French Open, defeating Oliver Marach and Mate Pavić in the final, 6-2, 7-6, 7-4. This was their third Grand Slam title together.
- In 2019, At the Australian Open in January, Herbert and doubles partner Mahut earned the Career Grand Slam in men’s doubles after defeating Henri Kontinen and John Peers in the final, 6–4, 7–6, 7–1.
Is Pierre-Hugues Herbert married or not?
Reflecting his personal life, Moving towards his relationship, he has not tied the knot with anyone. Also, he was not involved in love affairs too. Therefore, his current relationship status is single. Furthermore, Herbert is hardworking and highly concerned about his career.
How much does Pierre-Hugues Herbert earn?
Pierre-Hugues Herbert is one of the renowned American tennis players who seems to be receiving a handsome amount of net worth from his career. His net worth is estimated to be around $25 million at present. However, he has not revealed his salary yet. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
How tall is Pierre-Hugues Herbert?
Observing his body statistics, Herbert stands a height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 79 Kg. Similarly, he has an athletic body build with brown hair and eye color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.