Quick Facts Of Prince Harry
Celebrated Name Prince Harry Age 35 Years Nick Name Harry Birth Name Prince Harry Birth Date 1984-09-15 Gender Male Profession Member of British Royal Family Birth Nation UK Nationality English Place Of Birth London Father Charles Mother Diana Brothers Prince William School Wetherby School College / University Eton College Ethnicity White Religion Anglicanism Eye Color Blue Hair Color Red Height 1.85 m Weight 85 Kg Chest Size 42 in Waist Size 34 in Bicep Size 14 in Marital Status Married Wife Meghan Markle Son Archie Harrison Married Date 19th May 2018 Net Worth $40 Million Salary Will Add Soon
A member of the British royal family as well as the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales who is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne is named for Prince Harry. He was educated at Wetherby Preparatory School, Ludgrove School and Eton College where he spent parts of his gap year in Australia and Lesotho. He served for over ten weeks in Helmand, Afghanistan in the year from 2007 to 2008. He left the army in June 2015. He also launched the Invictus Games in 2014 and remains a patron of its foundation.
Prince William ‘worried’ about Harry after ITV interview
The Duke of Cambridge is “worried” about his brother after he talked about his mental health in a TV documentary, a Kensington Palace source has told. Prince William is said to be hoping the Duke and Duchess of Sussex “are all right” after they told an ITV documentary they were struggling. The palace source said there was a view the couple was “in a fragile place”. The documentary followed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their tour of southern Africa earlier this month. The palace source played down suggestions that Prince William was “furious” with his brother after the documentary aired on Sunday.
Where was Prince Harry born?
On 15th September 1984, Prince Harry was born in London, the United Kingdom. His real name is Henry Charles Albert David including his last name. He was baptized with the names Henry Charles Albert David, on 21st December 1984, at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Robert Runcie. He was born in the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London at 4:20 pm as the second child of Charles, Prince of Wales; heir apparent to Queen Elizabeth II and Diana, Princess of Wales. He also has an older brother named Prince William. His parents divorced in 1996. His mother died in a car crash in Paris the following year. He was educated at independent schools. He started at London’s Jane Mynors’ nursery school and the pre-preparatory Wetherby School. He attended Ludgrove School in Berkshire. After passing the entrance exams, he was admitted to Eton College. The decision to place Harry at Eton went against the past practice of the Mountbatten-Windsors to send children to Gordonstoun, which Harry’s grandfather, father, two uncles, and two cousins had attended. He completed his education at Eton with two A-Levels (B in Art and a D in Geography) in June 2003. As he was born to English parents, his nationality is English and he belongs to White ethnicity. His religion is Anglicanism. As of 2019, he celebrated his 35th birthday with his friends and families and his spouse.
How tall is Prince Harry?
Being at the age of thirty-five, Prince Harry still looks very young. His blue eyes attract a lot of people towards him. His hair color is red. He has got a great personality with a great height of 185 cm or 1.85 m or six feet one inch. With his balanced weight of 85 Kg, he looks extra fit and handsome. His glowing face and charming smile have gained a lot of people’s attention to him. His body measurements are; Chest size: 42 in, Waist size: 34 in and Biceps size: 14 in. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
How was the career (beginning-present) of Prince Harry?
- On 8th May 2005, Prince Harry entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- He was known as Officer Cadet Wales and joined the Alamein Company.
- He completed his officer training and was commissioned as a Cornet (second lieutenant) in the Blues and Royals, a regiment of the Household Cavalry in the British Army in April 2006.
- He was promoted to lieutenant after two years on 13th April 2008.
- It was announced that Harry’s unit was scheduled to be deployed in Iraq the following year in the year 2006.
- By 16 May, however, Dannatt announced that he would not serve in Iraq.
- It was reported that he had arrived in Canada to train alongside soldiers of the Canadian Forces and British Army, at CFB Suffield, near Medicine Hat, Alberta.
- His tour made Harry the first member of the Royal Family to serve in a war zone since his uncle, Prince Andrew, flew helicopters during the Falklands War.
- It was announced that he was to follow his brother, father, and uncle in learning to fly military helicopters in October 2008.
- He had to pass his flying assessment at the Army Air Corps Base (AAC), Middle Wallop, the result of which would determine whether he would continue on to train as a pilot of the Apache, Lynx, or Gazelle helicopter.
- He attended the Defence Helicopter Flying School at RAF Shawbury, where he joined his brother.
- His father presented him with his flying brevet (wings) on 7 May 2010 at a ceremony at the Army Air Corps Base (AAC), Middle Wallop.
- It was announced that he had passed his Apache flying test on 10th March 2011 and he was awarded his Apache Flying Badge on 14 April 2011.
- He had been promoted to captain on 16th April 2011.
- He arrived at Camp Bastion in southern Afghanistan as part of the 100-strong 662 Squadron, 3 Regiment, Army Air Corps, to begin a four-month combat tour as a co-pilot and gunner for an Apache helicopter on 7th September 2012.
- It was announced on 21st January 2013 that he was returning from a 20-week deployment in Afghanistan.
- The ministry of defense announced that he had completed his attachment to 3 Regiment Army Air Corps, and would take up a staff officer role, SO3 (Defence Engagement), in HQ London District on 17th January 2014.
- He launched Invictus Games, a Paralympic-style sporting event for injured servicemen and women, which was held on 10-14 September 2014.
- He attended a ticket sale launch for Invictus Games at BT Tower, from where he tweeted on the Invictus Games’ official Twitter account as the president of the Games on 15th May 2014.
- He visited The Battle Back Centre set up by the Royal British Legion, and Fisher House UK at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham in late January 2015.
- Kensington Palace announced on 17th March 2015 that he would leave the Armed Forces in June.
- He reported for duty to Australia’s Chief of the Defence Force, Air Chief Marshal Mark Binskin at the Royal Military College, Duntroon in Canberra, Australia on 6th April 2015.
- His visit included detachments to NORFORCE as well as to an aviation unit.
- He also joined SASR members in Perth for live-fire shooting exercises with numerous Special Forces weapons at a variety of ranges.
- His attachment with the ADF ended on 8th May 2015, and on 19th June 2015, he resigned from his short service commission.
- He succeeded his grandfather Prince Philip as the Captain-General of the Royal Marines on 19th December 2017.
- In April 2018, he was appointed Commonwealth youth ambassador.
- He was promoted to the substantive ranks of Lieutenant Commander of the Royal Navy, Major of the British Army and Squadron Leader of the Royal Air Force in May 2018.
- He was selected as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time magazine in April 2018.
- It was announced that he was working on a documentary series about mental health together with Oprah Winfrey, which is set to air in 2020 in April 2019.
- In June 2019, it was announced that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex would split from the charity and establish their own charity foundation by the end of 2019.
- In July 2019, Harry and Meghan’s new charity was registered in England and Wales under the title “Sussex Royal The Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex”.
What are the personal likes of Prince Harry?
Prince Harry loves Orange color. His favorite musician is Bob Marley and his favorite films are Zulu, Platoon. His best destination is South Africa.
Who is the wife of Prince Harry?
Fans are surely waiting to know the affairs and marital status of Prince Harry. Here, we have disclosed all the information regarding his love life. Previously, he has dated Natalie Pinkham, Chelsy Davy, Caroline Flack, Florence Brudenell-Bruce, Mollie King, Cressida Bonas. But he has not married to any of these. He was married to his beautiful spouse Meghan Markle, who is an actress. They married on 19th May 2018 at St. George’s Chapel, England. They are also the proud parents of their son named Archie Harrison born on May 2019. As of now, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances. They are enjoying their life a lot.
What is the net worth of Prince Harry?
The net worth of Prince Harry will be surely in millions as he is one of the member of the Royal British family. The net worth of Harry is estimated to have $40 Million as of 2019. He has a car collection of Audi S3, Audi A3 and Audi 5S5 with the bike collection of Ducati 848, Triumph Daytona 675. There is no doubt that he is satisfied with his earnings. He is living a luxurious lifestyle at present.