Quick Facts Of Rachel Held Evans
Celebrated Name Rachel Held Evans Age 38 Years Nick Name Rachel Held Evans Birth Name Rachel Grace Held Birth Date 1981-06-08 Gender Female Profession Christian Columnist, Blogger, Author Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Birmingham, Alabama Nationality American Ethnicity White-American Horoscope Gemini Religion Christinity High School Rhea County High School College / University Bryan College Educational Qualification B.A. degree in English Literature Marital Status Married Husband David Evans Children Two Father Peter Held Mother Robin Held Height 5 foot 6 inches Weight 68 kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Blonde Net Worth Under Review Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Writing Career Sexual Orientation Straight Cause Of Death Brief Illness Death Date 2019-05-04 Place Of Death Nashville, Tennessee, U.S Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Rachel Held Evans who was born Rachel Grace Held was an American Christian columnist, blogger, and author. Her book A Year of Biblical Womanhood was on The New York Times’ e-book non-fiction best-seller list. As of now, she was not with us but her writing books make her alive among us forever. Today, Let’s explore in detail about the author biography in detail below.
What is Rachel Held Evans Famous for?
- An American Christian columnist, blogger, and author.
- Challenging and criticizing evangelicals in the US.
- Her popular blog and best-selling books, including New York Times best-seller “A Year of Biblical Womanhood,” ”Searching for Sunday” and, most recently, “Inspired.”
Where is the birthplace of Rachel Held Evans?
Back to his early life, Evans was born in Alabama, to Peter and Robin Held, and spent her early years in Birmingham. At age 14, she and her family moved to Dayton, Tennessee, where her father took an administrative position at Bryan College. Rachel considered herself as Eshet Chayil, Hebrew for a woman of valor. John Stephen Piper, the pastor of American Reformed Baptist, often preached using and referring to books by Rachel Held Evans.
Regarding her education, She attended Rhea County High School and then went to Bryan College where she majored in English literature. Later, Rachel received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2003.
Talking about her nationality, She is American and belongs to the white ethnic group. Her birth sign is Gemini and follows Christianity.
When did Rachel Held Evans her writing career?
- She began her career in 2004 with the local paper “The Herald-News”. She also won an award for “Best Personal Humor Column” from the Tennessee Press Association. It was at this time that Evans first began blogging. She signed with Zondervan for her first book, Evolving in Monkey Town on September 2008.
- On October 2012, her second book A Year of Biblical Womanhood: How a Liberated Woman Found Herself Sitting on Her Roof, Covering Her Head, and Calling Her Husband Master, was released. Rachel Held Evans gained too much popularity after this book and also grabbed media attention as she appeared on The Today Show.
- Rachel Held Evans also re-released her book “Evolving in Monkey Town” with the new title “Faith Unraveled”.
- On August 2016, she published an editorial for Vox defending her “pro-life Christian” position and support for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
Who is the husband of Rachel Held Evans?
Reflecting her personal life, Rachel met and married her college boyfriend, Dan Evans in 2003. The couple moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee, where she worked as an intern for the Chattanooga Times Free Press. They were later married and had two children whose names are not in the public domain. Before her death, she lives a blissful life with her husband and children without any rumors of separation.
Further, A popular progressive Christian writer and speaker, died Saturday morning (May 4) at age 37 after a brief illness.
What is the reason behind Rachel Held Evans death?
Rachel Held Evans died on Saturday, May 4th, 2019 at a hospital in Nashville, Tennessee at the age of 37. Rachel entered the hospital in mid-April with the flu, and then had a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. According to her husband, Dan Evans, she then developed sustained seizures. Doctors put her in a medically induced coma, but some seizures returned when her medical team attempted to wean her from the medications that were maintaining her coma. Her condition worsened on Thursday morning, and her medical team discovered severe swelling of her brain. She died early on Saturday morning.
How much is Rachel Held Evans net worth?
As a progressive Christian writer and speaker, She must assume the sum of good money from his successful career. According to some online sources, her net worth and salary elaborate in under a review. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
How tall is Rachel Held Evans?
Before her death, She stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 68 kg. Similarly, She has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. Her other body information yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Her book A Year of Biblical Womanhood was on The New York Times’ e-book non-fiction best-seller list.
- She died on Saturday morning (May 4) at age 37 after a brief illness.