Quick Facts Of Rihanna
Celebrated Name Rihanna Age 31 Years Nick Name Rihanna Birth Name Rihanna Birth Date 1988-02-20 Gender Female Profession Singer Father Ronald Fenty Mother Monica Braithwaite Brothers Rorrey Fenty, Rajad Fenty Place Of Birth St. Michael, Barbados Birth Nation Barbados Nationality Afro-Bajan Home Town Bridgetown, Barbados. Current City New York, USA Religion Christianity Height 5 feet 8 inches Weight 60 KG Body Measurement 34-24-36 inches Eye Color Green Hair Color Dark Brown, dyed Black. Marital Status Unmarried Body Build/Type Athletic Dress Size 6 (US) Shoe Size 9 (US) Ethnicity Multiracial Net Worth $160 million USD Horoscope Pisces
The Barbadian singer, businesswoman, fashion designer, and actress, Rihanna is the famous pop icon and one of the most influential contemporary artists in Hollywood. Rihanna recently was declared as the “World’s Wealthiest Female Musician”.
What is Rihanna famous for?
– Famous as the versatile singer and iconic pop star.
Gossips and Controversies
Rihanna was the title of the headlines of the news back then when she was with her the then-boyfriend Chris Brown. She had to bare physical abuse and even got injury marks on her face.
Her performance was canceled at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards because of that ugly incident. Brown was imprisoned and punished well.
There also had been many gossips related to her videos because of nudity and explicit content. Rihanna was also rumored to be dating many celebrities such as Jay-Z, Shia LaBeouf, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
When was Rihanna born?
Rihanna was born on 20th February 1988 in Saint Michael, Barbados. Her birth name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Her ethnicity is mixed(Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Barbadian and Irish descent) and her nationality is Barbadian. Pisces is her zodiac sign.
She was born in a middle-class family to Ronald Fenty(father) and Monica Braithwaite(mother). Her father is a Warehouse Supervisor while her mother is a retired accountant. Her parents got divorced later.
She has two younger brothers named Rorrey and Rajad, she also has two older half-sisters and a half-brother.
She was raised in Bridgetown. Her childhood was difficult however, she loved music from a young age and began singing at the age of 7. She did her schooling from “Broome Memorial Primary School” and “Combermere High School”.
Further, her dad, Ronald Fenty abused her during her childhood.
How is Rihanna’s Career?
– Rihanna started her singing career as a musical trio into the music world in 2003. She got quickly recognized in 2005 by an American record producer, Evan Rogers and then immediately was signed to “Syndicated Rhythm Productions” by the CEO of Def Jam Records, Jay-Z.
– Rihanna released her first album “Music of the Sun” in 2005 at the age of 16 and later she released her second album “A Girl Like Me”.
– In 2007 Rihanna effected a transformation from a cute teen pop princess to a superstar and sex symbol with her third album, “Good Girl Gone Bad”. After then she sung numerous Popular Albums Songs: “Umbrella”, “Take a Bow”, “Disturbia”, “Only Girl”, “S&M”, “We Found Love”, “Stay”, “Diamonds”, “Live Your Life”, “Love the way you like” and “The Monster”.
– She especially enjoyed singing and won a high-school talent show with a rendition of a Mariah Carey song.
– Rihanna gained number fourteen one singles position on the Billboard Hot 100 being the youngest singer. She has sung a total of thirty-one top-ten single songs.
– In 2016, Rihanna released her next album “Anti”, with a single “Work”.
– In 2017 Rihanna scored another no. 1 hit as a featured artist on DJ Khaled’s Wild “Thoughts.”
– Rihanna also worked in movies: the sci-fi flick “Battleship: (2012). She provided her voice to the lead character in the animated blockbuster “Home” (2015).
– Rihanna acted in 2017 in “Bates Motel-season 5”. She received a key role in the science fiction movie “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets”.
– Recently, her new movie “Ocean’s 8” was released in June 2018.
Career Highlights and Awards
Rihanna was entitled:
– “Hot 100 artist of the 2010s decade”
– “Digital Songs Artist of the 2000s decade”
– “All-time top Pop Songs” artist by Billboard.
– “Most Streamed Female Artist of All Time”.
– “Eight-time Grammy Award Holder”
Who is Rihanna Married to?
Rihanna has dated many celebrities to date. She first dated Negus Sealy at the age of 12 till 2003.
Then she came to the headlines while dating Chris Brown, a famous singer from 2007. However, the relationship reunited and broke many times and, the couple finally broke her relationship in 2013 after 6 years long relationship.
Chris Brown even reportedly brutally beat her.
She also dated Drake, an icon pop star in 2010 and Asap Rocky in 2013. Similarly, she got in a relationship with Ryan Phillipe in 2011 but it didn’t last long as it broke in 2012.
In addition, she also dated football player Karim Benzema in 2015. She also dated baseball player Matt Kemp, and Travis Scott, a rapper and others.
What is the net worth of Rihanna?
The fab singer, has an estimated net worth of $600 million as of 2019, thus making her the “World’s Wealthiest Female Musician”. Rihanna makes a great fortune through her albums but most of her money comes from brand partnerships and her “Fenty Beauty” brand.
Additionally, she also has her own lingerie line, her own beauty line, and now, her own luxury clothing line based out of Paris.
How tall is Rihanna?
The beautiful singer, Rihanna has a well maintained perfect slim curved body figure. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 8inches(1.73m) and her body weighs 60Kg(132 pounds). She has a body measurement of 34-24-36 inches. She has dark brown-dyed black hair color and green eyes.