Quick Facts Of Ross Lynch
Celebrated Name Ross Lynch Age 23 Years Nick Name Ross Birth Name Ross Shor Lynch Birth Date 1995-12-29 Gender Male Profession Singer, Actor and Songwriter Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Littleton, Colorado Nationality American Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Capricorn Religion Christianity Education N/A Marital Status Single Father Mark Lynch Mother Stormie Lynch Siblings Four Brothers Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch, and Ryland Lynch Sisters Rydel Lynch Height 6 feet Weight 75 Kg Hair Color Blonde Eye Color Dark Brown Chest Size 38 inches Waist Size 30 inches Bicep Size 13 inches Net Worth $ 5 million Source of Wealth Music and Film Industry Agent Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Ross Shor Lynch, professionally named Ross Lynch is an American singer, songwriter, musician and actor. He was the lead vocalist of the pop rock band R5 and one half of the band The Driver Era, with his brother, Rocky Lynch. As an actor, he is known for his debut role as Austin Moon on the Disney Channel original series Austin & Ally, and for his role as Brady in the Teen Beach Movie series.
What is Ross Lynch famous for?
- An American singer, songwriter, and actor.
- His portrayal of Austin Moon on Disney’s Austin & Ally and his role as Brady in Disney’s Teen Beach Movie.
Where is Ross Lynch born?
Concerning some of the moments from his early childhood, Ross Lynch was born and raised in the place called Littleton, Colorado along with other five siblings. Ross stands as the fourth child out of five children to Mark and Stormie Lynch. Ross full name includes the middle name “Shor” which is his uncle name. He put his uncle name in the middle as they both have a birthday on the same day.
Ross got his education from fourth grade in his home only, he learned to play guitar, piano and singing at the home too. The family moved to Los Angeles, California in the year 2007 and that’s where he got his success in the music industry.
When did Ross Lynch pursue his singing and acting career?
- Ross Lynch, along with his siblings formed a pop-rock band called R5. With his band, he self-released his first extended play in 2010, which was named ‘Ready Set Rock.’ After its release, he signed with Hollywood Records in September the same year.
- Ross had begun appearing in minor television roles in the year 2009. In 2011, he started playing the lead role of Austin Moon in the television series ‘Austin & Ally.’ Along with being the lead actor, he sang many songs for the show’s soundtrack as well.
- The show premiered on the Disney channel on 2 December 2011. The story focuses on the relationship between Austin Moon, a fun-loving and teenage extroverted singer, played by Lynch, and an introverted and awkward songwriter, Ally Dawson.
- The ‘Austin & Ally’ soundtrack album, which included songs such as ‘Can’t Do It Without You,’ ‘A Billion Hits,’ and ‘Heard It On the Radio’, not only peaked at twenty-seven on the Billboard 200, but it also became one of Billboard’s Top Soundtracks.
- His band’s second extended play, ‘Loud,’ was released on 19 February 2013. The same year, the band released their first album as well, named ‘Louder.’ It turned out to be a huge success, debuting at number 24 on the Billboard 200, and selling 15,000 copies in the first week itself. It contained singles such as ‘Loud’, ‘Pass Me By’ and ‘One Last Dance.’
- The band released the single ‘Smile’ on 16 November 2014. It was the first single from their second album. The second single ‘Let’s Not Be Alone’, was released next year, on 13 February. The full album ‘Sometime Last Night’ was finally released on 10 July 2015. Debuting at number 6 on Billboard 200, number 1 on Billboard Top Pop Albums, and Number 4 on the Billboard Top Album series, it can be regarded as one of the most significant and successful works of Lynch’s career.
- Ross Lynch then played the lead role in the ‘Teen Beach Movie’ a movie that premiered on the Disney Channel on 19 July 2013. He played the role of a teenager named Brady. The film was loved by both critics and audience. A sequel to the film ‘Teen Beach 2’ was also created which premiered on June 26, 2015, where Lynch reprised his role as Brady.
- He appeared in a cameo in the 2014 American comedy film ‘Muppets Most Wanted’. The film was directed by James Bobin and starred popular actors such as Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell, and Tina Fey.
- In 2016, he did a voice role in the English dub of the popular French animated film ‘Snowtime.’ The film, a remake of the 1984 film ‘The Dog Who Stopped the War’ was directed by Jean François Pouliot. The story focuses on a group of children who plan to stage a huge snowball fight during their Christmas holidays.
- On February 1, 2018, R5 posted on their YouTube a video called The Last Show. On March 1, R5’s Instagram and Twitter handles were changed to “The Driver Era” and all of R5’s previous posts were deleted. On March 2, it was reported that The Driver Era would be a band consisting only of Ross and Rocky.
Ross Lynch’s Girlfriend: Who has the Actor Dated?
Turning some pages of his personal life, Ross Lynch is not married but has been in a relationship several times. He was in a relationship with the gorgeous Gods of Egypt actress Courtney Eaton. They started dating in 2015 and broke up in late 2017, Just Jared confirmed the news of their separation. Despite their separation, Ross Lynch and Courtney Eaton were spotted together on December 14, 2017, in West Hollywood, Calif, which raised the speculations of their conciliation. However, they haven’t spoken about their relationship status.
In the past, he has had history and link-ups with women such as Laura Marano and Maia Mitchell, from 2012 to 2014. At the current time, he seems to be single.
How much net worth Ross Lynch accumulate?
As involvement in multiple fields, he must be accumulated the sum of a good amount of money from his profession. According to some online sources, His net worth is estimated at around $5 million as of 2019. Further, Ross Lynch makes his fortune as a singer and also as an actor.
How tall is Ross Lynch?
Observing his body statistics, Ross has been standing with a perfect height of 6 feet (1.83 m) and weighs around 75 kg. He has a Blonde hair color with Dark Brown eye color. His chest size is 38 inches, waist size is 30 inches and Arms size is 13 inches.
Did You Know?
- Plays Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Piano.
- The trinket around his neck reads “Music is poetry with personality”.
- He gets his middle name, Shor, from his uncle, Shor de st Jeor.