Quick Facts Of Ryan Hurd
Celebrated Name Ryan Hurd Age 33 Years Nick Name Ryan Birth Name Ryan James Hurd Birth Date 1986-11-02 Gender Male Profession Singer Place Of Birth Kalamazoo, Michigan, U.S Nationality American Birth Nation United States of America Famous For Singer and Songwriter Genre Country Ethnicity White Horoscope Scorpio Marital Status Married Wife Maren Morris Net Worth $ 1 million Salary $150 Thousand (Annually) Source of Wealth Music Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Height Will Update Soon… Weight 73 Kg Eye Color Blue Hair Color Brown Parents Will Update Soon… Siblings Will Update Soon… Education Will Update Soon… Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Ryan Hurd is an American country music singer and songwriter. Also, he is the one who has found his love Maren Morris during writing a song. He was engaged to her back in 2017 and is married as of 2018. Now let’s know more about him, including exclusive wedding details on this wiki!
Where is Ryan Hurd born?
Recalling his early life, Ryan Hurd was born as Ryan James Hurd in Michigan, United States. He belongs to white American ethnicity and holds American citizenship. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. The information regarding his family members, his parents, siblings, and his academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
When did Ryan Hurd begin to start singing?
- Talking about his career, Ryan began writing songs from his childhood. In 2015, Hurd wrote “Lonely Tonight”, a No 1 Country Airplay single for Blake Shelton and Ashley Monroe after he met his wife.
- Hurd signed with Sony Music Nashville in 2017 to release a forthcoming debut album. His first single from his self-titled EP, “We Do Us” has received over 2 million streams on Spotify.
- Hurd was featured on Rolling Stone Country’s “Artists You Need to Know” list and CMT named him one of their “Listen Up” Artists of 2016. Hurd has also toured with Chase Rice, Thomas Rhett, and Morris. Hurd’s debut single was “Love in a Bar” which released in 2017.
- In 2018, he debuts a single name “To a T” and a music video of “Diamonds or Twine”.
- In 2019, he has a concert tour of many places in the USA. His last concert is in Dewey Beach, DE, the United States on 07th June 2019.
Who is Ryan Hurd married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Ryan Hurd was a married man. He was married to his long-term girlfriend Maren Morris on 24th March 2018. Their wedding ceremony was held in Nashville on Saturday. The beautiful couple started dating each other in the year 2015. According to the report, they met each other for the first time in 2013, when Maren was writing a new song. They became good friends, but destiny united them. As of now, the duo enjoying their love life without rumors of separation or divorce.
How much net worth does Ryan Hurd own?
As a singer, Ryan earns a decent amount of money and popularity in the field of the music industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $1 million while his salary is said to be $150 thousand a year.
How tall is Ryan Hurd?
Observing his body statistics, Ryan is decently tall and weighs almost 73 kilos. He loves keeping his hair long. He has brown hair and blue eyes. The information regarding his body measurements is not disclosed yet. In the case of an update, we will let you know.