Quick Facts Of Ryan Kent
Celebrated Name Ryan Kent Age 23 Years Nick Name Kent Birth Name Ryan Kent Birth Date 1996-11-11 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation England Nationality English Place Of Birth Oldham Ethnicity White Parents Will Add Soon Siblings Will Add Soon Education Liverpool academy Body Build/Type Athletic Height 5 ft 8 in Weight Will Add Soon Body Measurement Will Add Soon Eye Color Brown Marital Status Unmarried Net Worth Between $1 Million – $10 Million Salary In Millions Current Club Rangers Position Wingers
Ryan Kent is an English professional footballer who plays as a winger for Scottish Premiership club Rangers. He made his professional debut in 2015, before spending consecutive loan spells with League One side Coventry City and Championship side Barnsley, winning the club’s Young Player of the Season award with the latter. He signed for Scottish Premiership club Rangers permanently in September 2019 after playing for them on loan in the 2018-2019 season. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Ryan Kent reveals the two people who were key to him sealing £7m Rangers transfer
Ryan Kent has credited Michael Beale and Steven Gerrard for his development as a player after sealing a £7million switch to Rangers. Ryan Kent secured a permanent return to Rangers on deadline day, largely thanks to Michael Beale and Steven Gerrard. Kent impressed at Ibrox while on loan from Liverpool last season, scoring six goals and laying on six assists in the Scottish Premiership. Gerrard wanted to bring Kent back for the 2019/20 season but Liverpool quoted a price tag which Rangers chiefs felt was too high. The Ibrox manager did not hide his interest in Kent throughout the summer and embellished the squad with other attacking options as a deal looked unlikely. But Rangers stumped up £7m on deadline day to pin down Kent on a four-year deal. Explaining who was central to his return, Kent cited former Liverpool men Gerrard and first-team coach Beale. “After last season I have evolved even more as a player and I think now if I could add that final end product to my game then it is going to be a good season for me and for the team,” Kent told.
Early Life of Ryan Kent
Ryan Kent was born on 11th November 1996, in Oldham, England. His nationality is English and he belongs to white ethnicity. The details regarding his parent and sibling are unknown. Talking about his education, he graduated from Liverpool academy. As of 2018, he celebrated his 22nd birthday with his friends and families.
Body Measurements of Ryan Kent
Ryan Kent is a very handsome person with an athletic body build. He has a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.72 m. His balanced body weight and other body measurements have not been revealed yet. He has brown hair and dark brown eyes. Overall, he has got an attractive personality with a healthy body.
Career of Ryan Kent
- At the age of seven, Ryan Kent joined Liverpool and progressed through the Liverpool academy to become a regular member of the U21 squad.
- He made his first-team debut when he came off the bench in the 2-1 win over Australian A-League side Brisbane Roar and was handed a first-team squad number for the Reds on 17th July 2015.
- Later, he received a number of offers to take Kent on loan after the player impressed in preseason.
- He then joined Coventry City in September 2015 on a youth loan deal for four months until 16th January 2016 where he made his professional debut while on a youth loan at Coventry City as a substitute.
- On 26th July 2016, he was loaned to Barnsley for the season.
- He was also named Barnsley’s Young Player of the season at the club’s end of season awards.
- He then signed a new long term contract with Liverpool and loaned out to Freiburg for the season on the last day of the summer transfer window.
- On 12th January 2018, he joined Bristol City on loan until the end of the season.
- Later, it was reported that Bristol City would be fined 300,000 pounds by Liverpool due to his lack of playing time.
- He then joined Rangers on a season-long loan for the 2018/19 season on 22nd July 2018.
- He made his debut on 26th July 2018 in the Europa League.
- He made his SPFL debut on 5th August 2018.
- On April 7, he won the Young Player of the Year Award for the 2018-19 season for Rangers at the club’s end of season awards.
- He also won the 2018-19 PFA Scotland Young Player of the Year after his performance for Rangers.
- He was also voted in the PFA Scotland Team of the Year for the 2018-2019 season.
- He returned to Liverpool for the 2019-20 pre-season.
- After that, he signed for Rangers permanently on 3rd September 2019, on a four-year contract. Rangers paid Liverpool an initial transfer fee of 6.5 million pounds with further payments potentially due for future performance or Kent being sold.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend, Child
Ryan Kent is not married yet as he is very young to get married. There is also no information regarding his dating history so due to this he is assumed to be single as of today and he is focusing on his career at present.
Net Worth of Ryan Kent
The net worth of this famous footballer is estimated to have between $1 Million to $10 Million as of 2019. His net worth is increasing day by day. He completed his move to Rangers from Liverpool in a deal worth 7.5 million pounds. His exact salary has not been revealed by any source and it is still under review but it will be added soon.