Quick Facts Of Sarah Paulson
Celebrated Name Sarah Paulson Age 44 Years Nick Name Sarah Birth Name Sarah Catharine Paulson Birth Date 1974-12-17 Gender Female Profession Actress Place Of Birth Tampa, Florida, U.S. Nationality American Birth Nation United States of America Residence Los Angeles, California, U.S Ethnicity Mixed Horoscope Sagittarius Religion Will Update Soon… High School Manhattan’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School College / University American Academy of Dramatic Arts Education Degree in Acting Marital Status Unmarried Girl Friend Holland Taylor Father Douglas Lyle Paulson II Mother Catharine Gordon Siblings Will Update Soon… Height 5 feet 6 inches Weight 54 Kg Eye Color Light Brown Hair Color Blonde Body Measurement 34-24-34 inches Bra Cup Size 32B Shoe Size 8.5 (US) Dress Size 2 (US) Net Worth $10 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Bisexual Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Sarah Paulson is an American actress known for her work in several TV series, such as ‘American Gothic’ and ‘Jack & Jill’. Her amazing performance in ‘The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story’, where she played a public prosecutor, earned her several awards including an Emmy.
She came to popularity during the 1990s through her appearance in TV series such as ‘Law & Order’ and ‘American Gothic’. Some of the most successful works in her TV career were her performances in popular shows like ‘American Horror Story’, ‘Strip’ and ‘Game Change’. She has also appeared in a few films. Her played film was a huge hit and won three Oscars. She also played a significant role in the romantic drama ‘Carol’ which was also a huge success and received six Oscar nominations. To know more about the actress, keep reading below.
What is Sarah Paulson famous for?
Sarah Paulson is an American actress, director, and producer. She is well known for winning different numerous accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award. She is also known for being named one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2007.
Where is Sarah Paulson from?
Recalling her early life, Sarah was born in Tampa, Florida, U.S.A. Her nationality is American and belongs to mixed (English, Danish, German and French) ethnicity. She was born to Catharine Gordon and Douglas Lyle Paulson II as a Sarah Catherine Paulson. She was only five years old when her parents’ divorce and began staying with her mother in New York City. She used to spend her summer holiday in Florida with her father.
Concerning her educational background, she attended Manhattan’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School. Afterward, she also attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
When did Sarah Paulson begin to start acting
- Moving towards her career, Sarah began working as an actress when she was in high school. She appeared in one episode of Law & Order titled “Horton Foot” in 1994. Next year in 1995, she appeared in T.V series “American Gothic” as ‘Merlyn Temple’ and starred in a total of 18 episodes until 1996.
- It was a solid base for her to establish in the acting field. She made her film debut in the year 1997 and appeared in the film “Levitation” as ‘Acey Rawlins’. Also, she starred in low-rated films at the initial phase of her career including “The Other Sister”., “The Other Sister”, “What Women Want”, etc.
- In 2006, she appeared in TV series “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip” as ‘Harriet Hayes’ in the total of 9 episodes for which she was nominated for the first time in her career in ‘Series, Miniseries or TV Film Award’ in the category of Best Supporting Actress.
- Continuing her work in films, she played supporting roles in movies, such as ‘The Time Being’ (2012), ’12 Years a Slave’ (2013), ‘Carol’ (2015), and ‘Rebel in the Rye’ (2017). In 2016, she appeared in the first season of the anthology series ‘American Crime Story.’ The show was quite appreciated and Paulson’s performance was also remarkable, for which she won an Emmy Award.
- Sarah was subsequently cast as part of an all-female ensemble in the heist film Ocean’s 8 (2018). She also returned for the eighth season of American Horror Story, titled Apocalypse, which premiered on September 12, 2018.
- In 2019, Sarah starred as Dr. Ellie Staple in the superhero thriller film Glass, Xandra in the drama film The Goldfinch, and Dr. Zara in the animated adventure film Abominable. She will next star in the horror-thriller film Run, which is set for release in January 2020.
Who is Sarah Paulson married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Sarah Paulson is bisexual. She was once engaged to playwright Tracy Letts. After their engagement broke, she dated Cherry Jones from 2004 to 2009. Since 2015, she has been dating actress Holland Taylor, who is her senior by 32 years. They seem to be happy with each other as of 2019.
What is the net worth of Sarah Paulson?
As an actress, Sarah earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $10 million at present and her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Sarah Paulson?
Observing her body physics, Sarah stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches. Her body weighs 54kg. She has blonde (dyed) hair and light brown eyes. Besides these, her body figure measures the size of 34-24-34 inches. Her bra size is 32B, shoe size is 8.5 (US), and her dress size is 2 (US).
Did You Know?
- Suffers from trypophobia (fear of holes), especially bees, honeycombs, sponges, etc. Clusters of holes bother her most.
- She was diagnosed with melanoma on her back when she was 25. The growth was later removed before cancer could spread.
- She is subject to melanoma. The mole that presented the risk was deleted.