Quick Facts Of Sardar Azmoun
Celebrated Name Sardar Azmoun Age 24 Years Nick Name Azmoun Birth Name Sardar Azmoun Birth Date 1995-01-01 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation Iran Nationality Iranian Place Of Birth Gonbad-e Kavus Ethnicity White Father Khalil Azmoun Mother Will Update Soon Education Will Update Soon Siblings Will Update Soon Height 1.86 m or 6 ft 1 in Weight 72 Kg Body Measurement Will Update Soon Body Build/Type Athletic Career Start Oghab Gonbad of Gonbad-e Kavus Marital Status Unmarried Girl Friend Will Update Soon Children Will Update Soon Salary €1.9 million Yearly Net Worth Will Update Soon Source of Wealth Football career and from his endorsement deal Current Team Rubin Kazan Position Forward Shirt Number 20 Horoscope Capricorn Religion Muslim Links Wikipedia
Sardar Azmoun is a professional football player from Iran who currently plays as a striker for the National Team of Iran and Russian professional club Rubin Kazan. The 24-year-old footballer has played for many clubs that include Sepahan, Rostov etc.
- As a striker for the National Team of Iran and Russian professional club Rubin Kazan.
Early Life of Sardar Azmoun
Sardar Azmoun was born in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran with Capricorn birth sign. His nationality is Iranian and belongs to White ethnicity. He follows Muslim religion. He was born into a Sunni family of Iranian Turkmen origin. He speaks Turkmen and Persian fluently and is fond of riding on horseback. He is the son of Khalil Azmoun, a former Iranian national volleyball team player who has coached several volleyball teams, such as Golgohar Sirjan and Javaheri Gonbad VC.
Moving towards his childhood, education background and family details, he did not reveal his personal information to media yet.
Career of Sardar Azmoun
- Sardar Azmoun began his career in football when he was only 9.
- He started his career at Oghab Gonbad of Gonbad-e Kavus.
- He then joined Shamoushak Gorgan, before joining Etka Gorgan, who were playing in Division 1 in Iran at the time.
- He later joined Sepahan’s youth ranks at the age of 15.
- He became Iran’s youngest Legionnaire when later that year he transferred to Rubin Kazan at the age of 17.
- In the year 2013, he received an offer from Russian team Rubin Kazan to join them.
- He chose to work with Turkmen speaking Kurban Berdyev and became Iran’s first football player in the Russian Premier League.
- He made 8 appearances for his club’s reserve team, scoring two goals and receiving one yellow card in his very first season at the club.
- He made his debut for the senior team in a UEFA Europa League match against Jagodina on 25th July 2013 and scored his first goal on 29th August against Molde.
- English Premier League side Arsenal reportedly made a £2 million offer to Kazan for the transfer of 19-year-old Azmoun on 27th March 2014.
- He scored his second league goal for Rubin Kazan in a 2–1 defeat to Rostov.
- Rubin Kazan announced through their official website that Azmoun would remain at the club despite transfer offers from Arsenal, Liverpool and Zenit St. Petersburg on 4th July 2014.
- He represents the Iran U-20 side, becoming top scorer of the 2012 Commonwealth of Independent States Cup, scoring seven goals in six games.
- He also played for the U-20 team during the 2014 AFC U-19 Championship qualification in Kerman on 8th October 2013.
- He was later called into the U-23’s team for Olympic qualifiers in March 2015.
- He was called up to the Iranian national football team against Thailand by Carlos Queiroz on 5th October 2013.
- Then, he was selected in Iran’s 28-man provisional squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- He made his senior debut on 26 May 2014 in a friendly match against Montenegro.
- He was called into Iran’s 2015 AFC Asian Cup squad on 30 December 2014 by Carlos Queiroz.
- He extended his loan deal with Rostov at the end of 2014-2015 season.
- He signed a three-and-a-half-month loan deal with relegation-battling Russian
- Premier League club FC Rostov on 26th February 2015.
- He made his Champions League debut on 26th July 2016 in the first leg of a third-round qualifying round match against Anderlecht.
- He scored his second Champions League goal on 24th August 2016.
- He scored his first Russian Premier League goal of the 2016–17 season in a 4–1 victory on 6th November 2016.
- He then returned to Rubin Kazan on in June 2017.
- He scored a goal against Turkmenistan in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier on 16th June 2015.
- He retired from International football at the age of 23 just after Iran’s 2018 World Cup exit due to heavy criticism he faced from fans.
- The criticism caused his mother’s illness to worsen and as a result, Azmoun chose to retire to be by his mother’s side.
- He returned to the Iranian national team and was called up for 2019 AFC Asian Cup by Carlos Queiroz on October 2018.
Awards and Achievements of Sardar Azmoun
In 2017, Sardar Azmoun became a brand ambassador of Neff’s X1 Lite. He received a $10,000 cheque from Neff’s as a part of an endorsement deal.
Net Worth of Sardar Azmoun
Online estimates of Sardar Azmoun’s net worth vary. While it’s relatively simple to predict him income, it’s harder to know how much he has spent over the years. But there is no doubt that his net worth surely in millions and he earns €1.9 million as a yearly salary from FC Rubin Kazan. His source of wealth comes from being a soccer player and as a part of an endorsement deal. Furthermore, His current market value is €950 Million.
Personal Life of Sardar Azmoun
Sardar Azmoun is not married yet. He might be single. There are no rumors regarding his affairs with any lady. He is currently focusing on his career rather than being in a relationship. He is living a single life happily without any disturbance.
Body Measurement of Sardar Azmoun
Sardar Azmoun has an athletic body build. He has a charming smile which attracts a lot of people to him. He stands 6 feet 1 inch tall. He has a balanced weight of 72 kg. Similarly, He has pairs of black eyes and black hair color. His other body measurement such as chest size and more will be updated soon.
Did You Know?
- He serves as the forward for Rubin Kazan club and Iranian National team.
- He has earned 32 caps by now.
- He is Iran’s fifth highest goal scorer.
- His debut with the Iran national football team came in 2014.
- He is also a volleyball player and also played for Iran under 15 national volleyball team.
- In 2013, he joined Russian side Rubin Kazan and became first Iranian player to play for Russian premiere league.
- Arsenal offered £2 million to Kazan for the transfer of Azmoun and kazan rejected the offer.
- In 2018, he is selected for the 23 man squad of Iran’s national team to play FIFA World Cup.