Quick Facts Of Scooter Braun
Celebrated Name Scooter Braun Age 38 Years Nick Name Scooter Braun Birth Name Scott Samuel Braun Birth Date 1981-06-18 Gender Male Profession Entrepreneur Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth New York City Nationality American Ethnicity White Horoscope Gemini Religion Will Update Soon… High School Greenwich High School University Emory University Marital Status Married Wife Yael Cohen Children Three Son Jagger and Levi Braun Daughter Hart Violet Braun Father Ervin Braun Mother Susan Braun Siblings Two Brothers Adam Braun Sisters Liza Braun Height 5 feet 11 inches Weight Will Update Soon… Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Black Net Worth $400 Million Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Scooter Braun is an American entrepreneur, entertainment executive, talent manager, and philanthropist. He is the founder of a media company called ‘SB Projects’ and co-founder of a comic-film studio called ‘Mythos Studios.’ He also co-owns the popular eSports team ‘100 Thieves.’ As a talent manager, Braun represents artists like Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Hilary Duff, and Demi Lovato among other popular celebrities. Let’s know more about the talented person through this article.
What is Scooter Braun famous for?
Scooter Braun is an American entrepreneur, music executive, talent manager, investor, and film producer. He is best known for discovering and manging pop singer Justin Bieber. He is since worked with artists like Carly Rae Jonson, Ariana Grande, Hillary Duff, and Toi Kelly.
Who are the parents of Scooter Braun?
Recalling his early life, Scooter Braun was born as Scott Samuel Braun in New York City, USA, to Ervin and Susan Braun. He grew up in Cos Cob, Connecticut, along with his siblings; Adam and Liza. He is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. His birth sign is Gemini.
Concerning his education, He went to Greenwich High School where he served as the class president. After graduating from high school, he attended Emory University. While studying at Emory University, he started organizing parties. In 2002, he was hired to plan after-parties at the Anger Management Tour, which featured artists like Eminem and Ludacris.
How Scooter Braun become a part of the entertainment industry?
- Moving towards his career, Braun kicked off his career in the entertainment industry as a party organizer. He was the go-to-guy for the 2002 Anger Management Tour. His work caught the attention of Jermaine Dupri who hired him for his So So Def label. He titled at So So Def was later elevated to that of executive director for marketing.
- Outside the studio, he organized parties for the NBA All-Star Game (2003) and Britney Spears’ 2003 Onyx Hotel Tour. He would eventually leave So So Def to start his entertainment and marketing company.
- In 2008, He co-founded the media/record company named Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG) alongside Usher. The company produces and promotes music. RBMG has a business partnership with Def Jam and Universal Music.
- He first discovered 12-year-old Justin Bieber in 2006 via the YouTube platform. He invited Bieber to Atlanta, introduced him to the right people, and helped him secure a recording contract with RBGM and Island Def Jam. Bieber’s debut EP, My World (2009) was platinum in the US, and his debut album, My World 2 (2010) was certified 3x platinum. He went on to produce Bieber documentary film, Never Say Never (2011). It made $99 million on a $13 budget.
- His full-service entertainment company named SB Projects first launched in 2007. SB Projects is the umbrella company for Schoolboy Record, Sheba Publishing, SB Management, and the aforementioned RBMG. His holding company Ithaca Holdings LLC owns interests in several other music-management companies. They acquired Big Machine Records in June 2019.
- He is also invested in companies like Spotify and Uber. In 2018, He co-founded the film studio named Mythos Studio with David Maisel. The company specializes in transforming comic book franchise into animated films and series.
What are the achievements of Scooter Braun?
Since his debut, Braun has won multiple awards and honors:
- In 2016, he picked up a Grammy Award nomination for album of the year (Purpose).
- He was dubbed one of the world’s most influential people by Time Magazine in 2013.
- In 2018, He won the Music Biz Harry Chapin Memorial Humanitarian Award for his philanthropic contribution in 2017.
- He was honored at the 2019 Jefferson Awards for Public Service in New York.
Who is Scooter Braun married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Braun proposed his better half turned spouse Yael Cohen on the New Years’ day of 2014. Following a half year, the team traded marital promises in British Columbia, Canada, on Sunday, July 6th, 2014. What’s more, their wedding visitor contained Hollywood big names: Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Ed Sheeran, and Sophia Bush.
The Duo group of Braun and Yael Cohen transformed into fours as they invited child kid Jagger and Levi in 2015 and 2016 separately. The third child, Hart Violet was born in December 2018. He went up against having four loves of his life, pinpointing his better half and three children.
What is Scooter Braun’s net worth?
Being a music manager, Braun earns the sum of a good amount of money and fame in the music industry. Based on online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $400 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Scooter Braun?
Observing his body statistics, Braun stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches and his weight is unknown. He has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- At the age of 13, he started playing basketball in a sports organization called ‘Amateur Athletic Union’ (AAU).
- At the age of 20, Braun was named the record label’s executive director for marketing.