Quick Facts Of Scott Disick
Celebrated Name Scott Disick Age 36 Years Nick Name Scott Disick Birth Name Scott Disick Birth Date 1983-05-26 Gender Male Profession TV Actor Net Worth $15 million Place Of Birth East Port, Long Island, New York, USA Height 1.80 m Weight 72 Eye Color Blue Hair Color Brown – Dark Religion Jewish Ethnicity White Nationality American Best Known For Keeping Up With The Kardashians Chest Size 42 Dress Size (waist) 32 Wife Kourtney Kardashian Marital Status Married (Divorced) Father Jeffrey Disick Mother Bonnie Disick Horoscope Gemini Birth Nation USA Salary Will Add Soon Girlfriend Sofia Richie Children 3
Scott Disick is one of the aspiring television personality. He is now a well-known TV face which often keeps popping up the TV screen. The reason may be either his personal or professional issues. He has dubbed himself to be “Lord Disick” and referring to fans & strangers as “peasants”.
What Scott Disick Says Being Called ‘Soulmates’ With His Ex, Kourtney Kardashian
Last night’s episode Keeping Up With the Kardashians highlighted the Bali trip of Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick, and their three children. A local Bali healer, Mas Joko told them that the ex-couples were always soulmates. Disick talked about their Bali trip, especially being called ‘Soulmates’. The 35-years old Scott is currently dating 20-years old model, Sofia Richie. They started dating since 2017. Scott commented, “I definitely don’t want to disrespect my relationship with Sofia because it means a lot to me.” He added, “Whether Kourtney and I are soulmates or not, I feel like I owe a lot to Kourtney for the times that I missed when I wasn’t the best partner to her. So I feel like I will forever be making up for that lost time for the rest of her life.”
Khloe Kardashian mentioned to Scott that if she were Sofia Richie, she’d be insecure about his relationship with Kourtney. Scott defended Sofia that she knew this came along when the two started dating.
Scott and Kourtney shares 3 children together, two sons, and a daughter. The couple was in an on-and-off relationship between 2006 and 2015.
Disick’s Early Life
Scott Disick was born on 26th of May, 1983 at Eastport, Long Island, New York, United States. His parent’s name is Bonnie Disick and Jeffrey Disick. Being an only kid of his parents, Scott was brought up with full nurture. As a child, he went to the Rodeph Sholom School, located in his homeland. He faced his mother’s death on 28th of October, 2013, following which his dad passed away a little above 2 months later, on 3rd January, 2014.
Disick’s Body Features
Disick’s height is 1.80 m and weight is 72 kg. His eye color is blue and hair color is dark brown. He has a balanced and healthy body.
- He belonged to a well-heeled family of real-estate developers, Scott Disick since his youth began to assist his father’s business. He soon made his establishment in the business market.
- His dashing look & chic personality drove him towards the limelight of show business. Scott initially made his appearances for different high flying commercials and rose to prominence after emerging as Kourtney’s boyfriend on the sensational television reality program “Keeping Up with the Kardashian”.
- The duo’s breakups & makeups have even been documented on the series “Keeping Up with the Kardashian and Kourtney”, which in fact made Scott climb the stardom of small screen.
- He works for the managing company, GNC, that generates products for Monte Carlo Perpetual Tan, Rejuvacare and Quick Trim.
- He endorsed a supplement pill called Amidren High T meant for men ages 20 to 40.
- He had formally made his appearance as a cover model pro a young- adult series of the book called “Heartland”, in the year 2001.
- He declared to have turned into a bona fide British royalty during a voyage to London, England with a ritual aired in an episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” season 7.
Disick’s Personal Life
Scott Disick’s private life is also as popular as his television appearances. He dated Kourtney Kardashian who is a famous reality TV personality in April 2007. The couple had three children named as Mason Dash Disick, Penelope Scotland and Reign Aston Disick. He cheated on her and got separated in 2008 but later in 2009 they again became together. But again on 6 July 2015, the couple got finally separated. After her, he dated Kimberly Stewart (2015), Lindsay Vrckovnik (2015), Lina Sandberg (2015-2016), Christine Burke (2016), Megan Irwin ()2016, Ellen Robinson (2016), Amber Davis (2017), Bella Davis (2017), Jessica Harris (2017), Bella Thorne (2017), Ella Ross (2017), Chloe Bartoli (2017), Maggie Petrova (2017), Chantel Jeffries (2017), Ruairi Luke (2017) and Sofia Richie (since 2017).
Scott Disick’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million.