Quick Facts Of Sean Combs
Celebrated Name Sean Combs Age 50 Years Nick Name Puffy Birth Name Sean John Combs Birth Date 1969-11-04 Gender Male Profession Rapper Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth New York Famous For For his musical creations like “I’ll Be Missing You,” “Come with Me,” “Coming Home” and others Mother Janice Combs Father Melvin Combs Horoscope Capricorn School Roman Catholic Mount Saint Michael Academy University Howard University Marital Status Unmarried Children 6: Justin Dior Combs in 1993, Christian Casey Combs in 1998, Jessie James Combs in 2006, Chance Combs, Quincy in 1991 and D’Lila Star Combs in 2006 Height 178 cm Weight 86 Kg Eye Color Brown Hair Color Black Body Measurement Will Update Soon Net Worth $820 Million Salary $130 Million Awards Three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards
Business mogul, rapper, actor and producer formerly recognized as “Puff Daddy” or “P Diddy”, Sean Combs has attained more than any other black musician in the history. He worked as a talent director at Uptown Records before founding his own label, Bad Boy Entertainment in 1993. His debut album No Way Out (1997) has been certified seven times platinum and was followed by successful albums such as Forever (1999), The Saga Continues (2001) and Press Play (2006). Combs has won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards and is the producer of MTV’s Making the Band. He is a very talented singer.
Gossips and Rumors
Model and actress Kim Porter, who shares three children with musician and entrepreneur Sean “Diddy” Combs, died Thursday, a representative of Combs. Porter was found dead in her Toluca Lake home on Thursday morning, the Los Angeles County medical examiner’s office said in a statement. No information about the cause of her death was released. Porter and Combs were a couple for more than a decade until 2007. They had twin daughters and a son together. Porter also had a son from a previous relationship. She maintained a close friendship with Combs after their split. Kim Porter’s death brings Diddy and ex-girlfriend Cassie back together. Just one day after the death of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ ex Kim Porter, the music mogul stepped out with his ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura. It was confirmed the hip-hop mogul and R&B singer had ended their years-long relationship, the two reunited on Friday afternoon. The exes were out in Los Angeles together one day after Porter, who is Diddy’s longtime ex-girlfriend and mother of three of his five children was discovered dead at the age of 47.
Read More: Kim Porter death at age 47
- For his musical creations like “I’ll Be Missing You,” “Come with Me,” “Coming Home” and others.
Early Life of Sean
The multi-talented Sean was born on 4th of November 1969 in New York with the birth name of Sean John Combs. His model, as well as teacher’s assistant mother, Janice and father Melvin Combs, raised him in Mount Vernon, New York. He saw his father died at a very tender age. His nationality is American. His horoscope is Capricorn.
In the year 1987, he graduated through the Roman Catholic Mount Saint Michael Academy. He used to play football for his school. He attended prestigious Howard University in Washington, D.C. he left the university and joined Uptown Records as an intern and soon became determined A&R executive.
Body Features of Sean
Sean has got a very sexy and hot body feature. He has a tall height of 178 cm and balanced weight of 86 kg. His hair color is black and eye color is Brown. His other body measurement such as hip size, bicep size and more will be updated very soon. With his glowing face, he attracts a lot of people towards him.
Career of Sean
- After leaving Uptown Records, Sean Combs began his own production house named, “Bad Boy Entertainment” in 1993, working with established as well as upcoming R&B, hip-hop, rap recording artists, such as New Edition, Marian Carey, Babyface, Method Man, Aretha Franklin, SWV, Lil’ Kim, Boyz II Men, TLC, Mary J. Blige, Biggie Smalls and Faith Evans.
- He was named ASCAP’s “Songwriter of the year” in 1996 and by 1997 his company had sold around one hundred million dollars recordings as well as made a multimillion-dollar deal for management of Bad Boy Entertainment with Arista Records.
- Following the murder of his close friend, Biggie Smalls in 1997, he recorded “I’ll be Missing You”.
- The track shot up the Billboard singles chart as well as launched his debut album “No Way Out”.
- His second album “Forever” hit the market in 1999.
- That same year, he launched his clothing line called “Sean Jon” in America.
- In 2002, he released “We Invented the Remix”.
- After four years, he released his another album titled “Press Play”.
- After winning The Council of Fashion Designers of American Award in the category of the Menswear Designer of the Year in 2004, he decided to venture into the more lucrative world of men’s fragrance in November of 2008, when Sean launched the perfume line “I am King”.
- He as well branched out into the television reality shows in the same year, with the VH1’s “I Want to Work for Diddy”.
- Returning to his musical work, he released “Last Train to Paris” on the 13th of December 2010.
- He appeared in season one of Hawaii Five-0, guest starring as an undercover NYPD detective on 18th April 2011.
- The song “Big Homie” was released on 25th March 2014, “Finna Get Loose” was released on 29th June 2015.
- On May 20 and 21, 2016, Combs launched a tour of Bad Boy Records’ biggest names to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the label.
- On 5th November 2017, he announced that he would be going by the name Love, stating “My new name is Love, aka Brother Love”.
- Two days later, he told the press he had been joking, but on 3rd January 2018, he announced on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he had changed his mind again and will be using the new name after all.
- In addition to his musical and television ventures, he made appearances in movies such as “Made”, “Monster’s Ball”, Carlito’s Way: Rise to Power”, “A Raisin in the Sun”, “Get Him to Geek” as well as “2005 MTV Video Music Awards”. In 2014, he was seen in “Draft Day” and “Muppets Most Wanted”.
- In addition to his clothing and fragrance lines, he as well owned a restaurant named “Justin’s”.
- He designed an alternative jersey for Dallas Mavericks. He acquired the clothing line of Liz Claiborne called “Enyce” for twenty million dollars on 21st of October 2008.
- He has a major share in a television network “Revolt TV”. Reportedly he has a net worth of seven hundred million dollars.
- In order to help internal city youth, he established Daddy’s House Special Programs. The programs include an annual summer camp, tutoring and life skills classes.
- In 2008, he was introduced to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Affairs of Sean
The personal life of Sean Combs has always created a buzz among his fans and media. Be it a controversy or love life, Sean has always made headlines by his unpredictable activities. With name fame and money, Sean Combs has also earned a fair share of controversies. Father of six children Sean’s charm has not decreased. With an unmatched fashion sense, hip urban style and fashion label, he is an object of desire for innumerable women, which can be justified by the fact that the Hollywood’s one of the most desired women, Jenifer Lopez has dated him. And it’s not only Jlo, who could not resist his charm, but he has also managed to blow heart of a number of Hollywood divas, including Misa Hylton-Brim, Sarah Chapman, Emma Heming, Naomi Campbell, Kim Porter, Diana Bianchi among others.
Since the year 2008, Sean stayed in a relationship with Cameron Diaz but the couple broke up in the year 2012. He was engaged to Cassie Ventura. The couple got engaged in August 2012.
Diddy and Ex-Girlfriend Cassie Reunite after Kim Porter’s Death
Sean has six children Justin Dior Combs in 1993, Christian Casey Combs in 1998, Jessie James Combs in 2006, Chance Combs, Quincy in 1991 and D’Lila Star Combs in 2006. But he hasn’t revealed the name of their mother.
Combs’s sons Quincy and Justin both appeared on MTV’s My Super Sweet 16. Combs threw Quincy a celebrity-studded party and gave him two cars as his 16th birthday present.
Affairs of Sean
The net worth of this famous rapper, singer, songwriter, actor is estimated to have $820 Million as of 2018. He is making a good amount of net worth from his work. His exact salary is $130 Million as of 2018 and hopes to be $200 in the year 2019. He is very successful in his professional life. He is enjoying his life a lot from the money he earned.
His fans and followers may join him in his social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. More detailed biography can be fetched via wiki and other several websites.
Did You Know?
- Sean started his career professionally in 1990.
- He was invited to Usher Raymond‘s 26th birthday party.
- He is the founder of the record label, Bad Boy Records, which he founded in 1993. In the US, it is distributed by Interscope Records.
- His dad, who was connected with a drug dealer was murdered at the age of 33.