Quick Facts Of Stephanie Gilmore
Celebrated Name Stephanie Gilmore Age 31 Years Nick Name Happy Gilmore Birth Name Stephanie Louise Gilmore Birth Date 1988-01-28 Gender Female Profession Surfer and Actress Birth Nation Australia Place Of Birth Murwillumbah, New South Wales Residence Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Australia Nationality Australian Ethnicity White Education Kingscliff High School Marital Status Unmarried – Single Father Jeff Gilmore Mother Tracy Gilmore Siblings N/A Height 5 feet 11 inches Weight 68 Kg Body Shape Hourglass Net Worth $6 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Surfer Career Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Stephanie Gilmore is a renowned Australian professional surfer. She ruled as a world champion for seven-time world champion on the Women’s ASP World Tour (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2018). Similarly, she also has claimed more than 30 elite World Tour victories. Keeping this on the note, she is the first woman in the history to win six championships at the early 30s inspiring every woman in the world to chase to the highest peak one can imagine.
Where is Stephanie Gilmore born?
Recalling Stephanie Gilmore early life, She was born in Murwillumbah, New South Wales, Australia as Stephanie Louise Gilmore and currently resides in Tweed Heads, New South Wales, Australia. She is Australian by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. She is the daughter of Jeff and Tracy Gilmore. She belongs to a well-off family who is very genuine and supportive. She began loving surfing at a young age as her father surfed all his life.
Regarding her personal life, She graduated from Kingscliff High School during which she played bass guitar for the school rock band.
What is the profession of Stephanie Gilmore?
- Gilmore’s career as a surfer began at age 10 when she stood on a bodyboard. By age 17, she was entering world tour events as a wild card competitor, which paid off with a victory at the 2005 Roxy Pro Gold Coast.
- In her next season, she won another wild card event, the 2006 Havaianas Beachley Classic. Gilmore’s success on the WQS (World Qualifying Series) tour qualified her for the 2007 Women’s ASP World Tour and she did not disappoint.
- Gilmore also won the inaugural Swatch Girls Pro France in 2010. Also in 2010, she was inducted into the Surfers’ Hall of Fame and won the Laureus World Action Sportsperson of the year award. She has also been awarded the ESPN ESPY for Best Female Action Sports Athlete in 2011 and 2013.
- She won four of the eight events and claimed the 2007 World Title. She would repeat her success in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2018.
- Stephanie is not just a professional surfer; she has her hand in the Film Industry too. She entered into Hollywood industry staring in many movies which relate to her career and lifestyle.
- Her famous known movie is A Deeper Shade of Blue (2011) and Stephanie in the water (2014). Besides this, there are several other movies of her being an actress, and successfully into an acting career. Perception (2008), Proximity (2017) are her movies including many other movies.
- In every film, she has played the role of being a surfer and such related other happening parts of surfing. She has reflected her professionalism in films.
Is Stephanie Gilmore married or not?
The most dominant female surfer of the ear, Stephaine Gilmore hasn’t married until the date, hence she doesn’t have andy husband and children. As she has kept her profile in low-fame, there hasn’t been revealed any information regarding her boyfriend or past relationships.
Currently, she has been cherishing her success as she has won the 2018 WSL World Title held in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. However, there are certainly millions of boys who want to marry to be her lawfully wedded husband and have a blissful family life with her.
How much net worth does Stephanie Gilmore own?
Stephaine Gilmore has the estimated net worth of $6 million at present. She is the highest-grossing female and the highest-paid woman in Australian Sport, holding career earnings of $1,132,520. Win multiple events on the WSL Championship Tour, Gilmore is topping the list of the highest-paid female surfer with her lucrative world title bonus. Moreover, she is sponsored by high profile brands like Roxy, Sanitarium, DHD Surfboards, and Nikon.
How tall is Stephanie Gilmore?
Observing her body physics, Stephanie stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 68 Kg. She has an appealing hourglass body which makes her one of the sexiest woman surfers around the world. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.