Quick Facts Of Taco Charlton
Celebrated Name Taco Charlton Age 25 Years Nick Name Taco Birth Name Taco Charlton Birth Date 1994-11-07 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Ohio Nationality American Ethnicity Black Religion Christian High School Pickerington High School Father Norm Mother Tamara Siblings Will Add Soon Body Build/Type Athletic Height 1.98 m Weight 125 Kg Body Measurement Will Add Soon Marital Status Unknown Sexual Orientation Straight Net Worth In Millions Salary Will Add Soon Source of Wealth Football Career Position Defensive end Current Team Free Agent
Vidauntae “Taco” Charlton famed as Taco Charlton is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent at present. Previously, he played college football at Michigan and was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft. He had 116 tackles and 19 sacks as a senior in Pickerington High School Central. His shirt number is 97. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Early Life of Taco
On 7th November 1994, Taco opened his eyes for the first time in Pickerington, Ohio, the USA as Vidauntae “Taco” Charlton. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Black. As of 2018, he celebrated his 24th birthday with his friends and families. His religion is Christian. He attended Pickerington High School Central in Pickerington, Ohio. His nickname, “Taco”, was given to him by his mother, Tamara Charlton, and grandmother. His father name is Norm Charlton. But there is no information regarding his siblings and more but we will try to add it soon.
Body Measurements of Taco
Taco is a very handsome person with an athletic body build. He has a tall height of 1.98 m or 6 ft 6 in with the balanced weight of 275 lb or 125 Kg. His other body measurements have not been revealed by any sources at present. He has got a charming smile attracting a lot of people towards him. He maintained his body a lot by doing exercises as well as dieting at the time of need. Moreover, he has got an attractive personality and nice attitude towards others. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Career of Taco
- Taco had 116 tackles and 19 sacks as a senior in Pickerington High School Central.
- He then accepted a football scholarship from the University of Michigan.
- He appeared in 10 games as a backup defensive end his freshman season in the year 2013.
- He appeared in 12 games with one start, making 19 tackles and 3.5 sacks as a sophomore in the year 2014.
- He appeared in 13 games with three starts his junior year in 2015, recording 30 tackles and 5.5 sacks.
- In the year 2016, he became a starter his senior year and posted 38 tackles, including 11 tackles-for-loss, and led the team with 10 sacks.
- He was named to the All-Big Ten defensive first-team, by both the coaches and media in the year 2017.
- He began his professional career when he received an invitation to the NFL combine and completed all required combine and positional drills.
- He opted to run the 40 (4.86), 20 (2.80), and 10-yard dashes (1.63) again and was able to slightly cut times in all three while also running positional drills.
- He was ranked the sixth-best edge rusher in the draft by Sports Illustrated, was ranked the sixth-best defensive end by ESPN, and was ranked the seventh-best edge rusher by Pro Football Focus.
- Later, the Dallas Cowboys selected Charlton in the first round (28th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- He was the seventh defensive end selected and the second of eleven players drafted from Michigan.
- The Dallas Cowboys signed Charlton to a four-year, $10.02 million contract that includes $7.73 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $5.43 million on 11th May 2017.
- He competed with Benson Mayowa, Charles Tapper, and Damontre Moore throughout training camp for a backup defensive end position.
- Then, Head coach Jason Garrett named Charlton the backup right defensive end behind Tyrone Crawford to begin the regular season.
- After that, he made his regular-season debut in the Dallas Cowboys’ season-opener against the New York Giants and finished without a statistic in the 19-3 victory.
- Two weeks into the 2019 season, he was released by the team per his request, after Dallas failed to find a trade partner on 18th September 2019.
Marital Status, Wife, Dating, Child
The marital status of Taco is unknown. He has not revealed anything about his private matters. As there is no rumors and gossips about his dating with anyone, he can be assumed that he is single. He does not have any child at present. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. At present, he is living a happy life without any disturbances.
Net Worth of Taco
The net worth and salary of this famous football Taco will be surely in millions but at present, there is no exact information regarding his salary and net worth. His major source of income is from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. Moreover, his earnings are also from various endorsements. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.