Quick Facts Of Tanya Tucker
Celebrated Name Tanya Tucker Age 61 Years Nick Name Tanya Birth Name Tanya Dennise Tucker Birth Date 1958-10-10 Gender Female Profession Singer, Songwriter Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Seminole, Texas Nationality American Famous For American country music artist Ethnicity White Horoscope Libra Father Jesse Tucker Mother Juanita Tucker Siblings Three Sisters La Costa Brothers Don Tucker and Robert Tucker Sexual Orientation Straight Marital Status Married Husband Jerry Laseter Daughter Layla LaCosta Net Worth $60 million Height 5ft. 7inch.(1.7m) Weight 62 kg Body Measurement 37-29-35 inches
Tanya Tucker is a famous American country music artist who started to work as a music artist at the age of 13. She had her first hit, “Delta Down”.She is best known for her singles like “Blood Red and Goin’ Down,” “Lizzie and the Rainman,” and “Strong Enough to Bend.”
What is Tanya Tucker famous for?
– Famous as an American country music artist and for her songs like “What’s Your Mama’s name?”, “Lizzie and the Rainman” and “Strong Enough to Bend”.
When was Tanya Tucker born?
Tanya Tucker was born on 10th October 1958 in Seminole, Texas of the United States. Her birth name is Tanya Dennise Tucker. Her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is White and the zodiac sign is Libra.
She was born to Jesse Tucker(father) and Juanita Tucker(mother). She was the youngest child of her parents. She has three siblings. Don Tucker and Robert Tucker are her brothers and La Costa is her sister. She spent her childhood in Willcox, Arizona.
At the age of eight, Tanya told her father that she also wanted to be a country singer. Tucker also used to attend several concerts of country stars such as “Ernest Tubb” and “Mel Tillis” before.
How is Tanya Tucker’s Career?
– Tanya Tucker started her professional musical career in 1972, at the age of 13, when she signed with “Columbia Records” and then she released her first single, “Delta Dawn”, for which she was praised worldwide.
– By the age of fifteen, she had already released her Grammy Award-nominated song which made her the first country music artist to flaunt on the cover of ‘Rolling Stones Magazine.’
– Tucker’s music albums also include the songs like “Blood Red and Goin’ Down”, “Lizzie and the Rainman”, “Strong Enough to Bend”, “What’s Your Mama’s Name”, “Love’s The Answer”, “Texas”, “I’m The Singer, You’re The Song”, and many others.
– Although her music sales and her career success declined in the early ’80s, she made her comeback with “One Love at a Time” which reached number three.
– Apart from that, her several albums including Greatest Hits 1990-1992 reached eighteen on Top Country Albums chart and between 1988 and 1989, most of her albums achieved “Gold” certifications by the RIAA.
– With the outstanding and melodious career credits, she tasted the flavor of being ‘Country Music Association’s Female Vocalist’ of the Year in 1991 and also made her way to the induction of Hall Of Fame in 1992.
– In 2002, Tucker founded Tuckertime Records and released her first album in five years which ranked her on number 20. In 2005, she released an album “Live at Billy Bob’s Texas”, and a book “100 Ways to Beat the Blues on Fireside”.
– In 2009, Tucker signed a one-time deal with Saguaro Road Records, and released her first cover album “My Turn”, along with her hit single “Love’s Gonna Live Here”.
– In June 2017, Tucker was featured in Rolling Stone as one of the 100 Greatest Country Artists of All Time.
– Currently, Tucker is set to release a new album via Fantasy Records on June 5, 2019.
How is Tanya Tucker’s Personal Life?
The beautiful singer, Tucker had relationships with various entertainers. She most notably dated Glen Campbell for one year and shortly dated Merle Haggard, Andy Gibb, and Don Johnson.
Tucker later had a relationship with actor Ben Reed, with whom she had daughter Presley Tanita and son Beau “Grayson”. However, their relation didn’t last long.
Tucker then had a relationship with Jerry Laseter, a Nashville musician. They were engaged for the first time in 1997 and again in 1999. Just days before their 1999. The couple has a daughter Layla LaCosta. Laseter was co-producer of Tucker’s albums in Tanya, Live at Billy Bob’s Texas, and My Turn.
Tucker also published a 1997 autobiography, “Nickel Dreams: My Life”.
What is the net worth of Tanya Tucker?
The famous singer, Tanya Tucker has an estimated net worth of $60 million as of 2019. Her major source of income is her music albums.
She also has earnings from her autobiography and as a TV personality.
How tall is Tanya Tucker?
The actress Tanya Tucker has a well-maintained body figure. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.7m). She has a body weight of 62kg(137lbs). She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and brown eyes.
Her body measures 37-29-35 inches.