Quick Facts Of Tara Reid
Celebrated Name Tara Reid Age 44 Years Nick Name Tara Reid Birth Name Tara Reid Birth Date 1975-11-08 Gender Female Profession Model Nationality American Ethnicity White Place Of Birth Wyckoff, NJ Religion Roman Catholic Marital Status Engaged Hair Color Blonde Eye Color Blue Endorsment McDonald’s, Jell-O, Crayola Breast Size 36 Bra Cup Size D Hip Size 39 Foot Size 7 Agent Steven Mueller Entertainment Height 5.5 Weight 50 Body Shape Average University Professional Children’s School, NY Best Known For Bunny on The Big Lebowski & Vicky in American Pie Father Tom Reid Mother Donna Reid Net Worth $2 Million
One of the Hollywood’s sexiest actresses Tara Reid has been working in this industry since 1987. After a remarkable early appearance as a direct talking sex kitten in 1998’s “The Big Lebowski” followed by an eminent role in the super hit teen comedy, such as “American Pie”, she seemed assured for a resilient career in the American show business.
In 2006, she made headlines after revealing the plastic surgery failure that causes her stomach to be uneven however later the situation was corrected and she posed nude for the male magazine, Playboy in 2010.
Best Known for:
- Tara is best known for her notable roles include playing Vicky in American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001) and American Reunion (2012).
- She is also known for movies like Dr. T & the Women (2000), Josie and the Pussycats (2001), Van Wilder (2002), My Boss’s Daughter (2003), and Alone in the Dark (2005).
- Among her television roles, she is best-known for playing April Wexler in the Sharknado series (2013-2016).
Early Life of Tara
Tara Reid was born on 8th of November 1975 in Wyckoff, New Jersey, the USA to Tom Reid and Donna Reid. She is of Hungarian, French, Italian and Irish and English descent. Both of her parents were teachers as well as owners of a daycare center. Her father as well served on Wall Street. As a young girl, Tara has attended several schools, including Dwight D. Eisenhower Middle School, St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Elementary, John F. Kennedy High School, Ramapo High School and graduated through Barnstable Academy. She as well attended Professional Children’s School, Manhattan, alongside fellow actors, Macaulay Culkin, Christina Ricci, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jerry O’Connell. She has three siblings; Tom, Patrick, and Colleen. Colleen and Patrick is a twin.
Body Features of Tara
Tara has got great personality. She stands 165 cm tall. She has balanced weight of 53 Kg. Her eye color is Blue and the hair color is Blonde. Her body measurement is 36-24-35 and bra size is 32D.
Career of Tara
- Tara Reid ventured into the television world as a child with children’s TV game show titled, “Child’s Play” in 1982 and later appeared in ads for products, such as McDonald’s, Jell-O and Crayola.
- Upon graduation, she relocated to Los Angeles in order to pursue full-time acting.
- She soon landed small acting gigs on “Days of Our Lives” and “The New Class”.
- However, it was her work as the tempting Bunny in 1998’s “The Big Lebowski”, which exceptionally raised her profile.
- Since there, she appeared in a number of somewhat forgettable movies, such as Around the Fire, Cruel Intentions and Urban Legend. However her turn to Kevin’s girlfriend, Vicky in a teen sex comedy flick “American Pie” catapult her to the status of shining young startle.
- With the ‘American Pie”, she became recognizable face in Hollywood. She next appeared in “Body Shots’ and “Dr. T and the Women”.
- She returned to extensive comedy in 2001’s “Josie and the Pussycats” prior to reprising the character of Vicky in the second installment of “American Pie 2”.
- The following year, she portrayed love interest to Ryan Reynolds in “National Lampoon’s Van Wilder”.
- In 2003, she appeared in the tepid romantic comedy movie, “My Boss’ Daughter”. Back on the small screen, she tool recurring role as Danni in medical series “Scrubs’.
- After her personal life took the center stage, she tried hard to bring more focus onto her profession and appeared in largely overlooked B-movies, such as “Alone in the Dark”.
- Her recent films, 2006’s “Incubus” and 2011’s “Kill the Irishman” have crashed at the box office.
- In 2011, she appeared on the UK reality television show “Celebrity Big Brother”.
- In 2013, she portrayed Lindsay in “Last Call” and April Wexler in “Sharknado”.
- As of 2014, she made appearances in two movies: “The Hungover Games” and “Sharknado 2: The Second One”.
- In 2015, she will be seen portraying Natasha in “Charlie’s Farm”.
- In 2013, she appeared in the hit SyFy film Sharknado which has since spawned four additional sequels in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Net Worth of Tara
Throughout her diverse acting ventures in movies and commercials, she has engrossed a net worth of two million dollars. Her salary is still to get unfold.
Affairs of Tara
Tabloid fodder, Tara Reid has been a great source of juicy news. Sexy goddess Tara Reid’s dating history is larger than her height and on the top of that she is again back on the market, “single”. Tara briefly became engaged to Carson Daly. In the year 2010, she got engaged once again, this time to Michael Axtmann, an Internet entrepreneur. However just months past the announcement, the duo broke to off and canceled their nuptial plans. In 2011, she dated Zachary Kehayov. She has had relationships with Doug Reinhardt, Julien Jarmoune, Jay Lyon, Salvatore Angelucci, Koby Abberton, Tommy Lee, Sergei Fedorov, Cody Leibel, Kyle Boller, Cedric Benaroch and George Maloof among others.
Tara Reis is known to expend a major portion of her income on hitting the finest vacation as well as party sports around the globe. She has binged on holidays in Miami, French Riviera, and London. More detailed information regarding her personal and professional life is available in the wiki.
Did You Know?
- Tara started her journey to acting when she was just 6.
- She owns Hi Happy Films, a production company.
- Tara named her pet dog Tequila.
- Tara was invited as a guest for England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady at the 2002 NFL Season opening game.
- In 2009, her clothing line Mantra hit the stores.