Quick Facts Of Tedra Cobb
Celebrated Name Tedra Cobb Age 52 Years Nick Name Tedra Birth Name Tedra Lynne Cobb Birth Date 1967-08-18 Gender Female Profession Politician, consultant, educator, and congressional candidate Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth New York Ethnicity White Nationality American Father Theodore Charles Cobb Mother Barbara Ann Cobb Siblings 10 School Fairport Central Schools University SUNY Religion Christian Height Will Add Soon Weight Will Add Soon Body Measurement Will Add Soon Marital Status Married Husband Scott Shipley Children 2 Net Worth In Millions Salary Will Add Soon Source of Wealth Politician career
An American politician, consultant, educator, and congressional candidate for New York’s 21st congressional district is named for Tedra Cobb. Moreover, she has served as St. Lawrence County Legislator from 2002 to 2010. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
Tedra Cobb campaign raises $800,000 over the weekend after Stefanik’s impeachment hearing performance
Democratic Congressional candidate Tedra Cobb of Canton took to social media Sunday morning to tout donations to her campaign in excess of $800,000 in the days following the second hearing in the House impeachment inquiry. The fundraising effort that began Friday blew past goals Saturday as donations, and tweets piled in from supporters across the country. She now has a goal of $1 million. Her opponent, Rep. Elise Stefanik of Schuylerville, received national attention during the hearing as she questioned the conduct of panel Chairman Adam B. Shiff, D-Calif., and attempted to ask the former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch questions during a period reserved for questioning from Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and his counsel. Nunes had attempted to defer his time to Stefanik. “The gentlewoman will suspend,” Schiff said, interrupting Stefanik. “You are not recognized.” Cobb was largely silent on social media during the hearing, issuing a single tweet: “@RepStefanik’s partisan political theatre is beneath the dignity of her office. She said her campaign received over $100,000 in donations from more than 4,000 individual donors in fewer than six hours following the hearing, and later claimed a total of nearly $150,000 from 6,000 donors. She said the average campaign donation was $25. During her first bid against Stefanik in 2018, Cobb had raised $706,508 throughout the entire third quarter.
Stefanik’s role in impeachment hearings lands NY-21 in the national spotlight
Democratic opponent Tedra Cobb reports $1 million in donations this weekend. President Donald Trump, left, listens as Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., speaks before signing a $716 billion defense policy bill named for John McCain Monday, Aug. 13, 2018, in Fort Drum, N.Y. Cobb is reporting $1 million in donations in just three days, with donors spanning the country and including Hollywood stars. Stefanik’s team declined to provide this weekend’s fundraising totals, but the Congresswoman has tweeted the link to her fundraising page eight times on her personal account since Friday. Cobb lauded her experience as a volunteer firefighter, the leader of a community health agency and as a county legislator. Stefanik, she said, “has taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from big corporations and votes their way.”
What is the Birthplace of Tedra Cobb?
On 18th August 1967, Tedra Cobb was born in Seneca Falls, New York. She is American by nationality and her ethnicity is White. As of 2019, she celebrated her 52nd birthday with her friends. Her birth name is Tedra Lynne Cobb. She was born to Barbara Ann Cobb (nee Veillard) and Theodore Charles Cobb, her parents. She was the second child in a large family of 11. She has one older biological brother and 9 adopted siblings. Her father was an elementary school teacher in the Fairport Central School District, Fairport, NY for 32 years until his retirement and her mother was a homemaker during Tedra’s childhood. She attended Fairport Central Schools graduating in 1985. She played JV soccer as a goalie and defense. She attended university at SUNY Potsdam double majoring in Sociology and Spanish. In 2003 she graduated with distinction from SUNY Potsdam with an MS in Education. Her religion is Christian.
How tall is Tedra Cobb?
An eminent and glowing face of the political world, Tedra Cobb is an attractive and alluring lady who looks so charming and beautiful. Her smiling face and charming personality have helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers. She looks very hot when she reveals her hot and sexy pair of legs wearing sexy short dresses. She has got a great height matching with her body weight. As of now, the exact details about her body measurements such as height, weight, waist size, bra size and more is still to get revealed yet. She maintains her body a lot. She works out and eats healthy. She always keeps herself groomed. She wears clothes that are age-appropriate and bring out the best in her. She looks great in formals. Overall, she has an attractive body that every lady wishes to have.
How was the early career of Tedra Cobb?
- Tedra started her career by working as a waitress, a groundskeeper, a retail store clerk, and delivered newspapers all to earn money for her education.
- She did her first worked as a waitress, a groundskeeper, a retail store clerk, and delivered newspapers all to earn money for her education.
- At there, she was a Hispanic Inmate Needs Coordinator and a Spanish speaking corrections counselor.
- Part of her work included translating HIV test results for Spanish speaking inmates.
- Moreover, she was a member of PEF, the Public Employees.
- She then started working in the year 1992 at North Country AIDS Outreach as an HIV/AIDS educator serving St. Lawrence, Lewis and Jefferson Counties.
- She concurrently held a position at AIDS Community Resources of Syracuse, NY as a case manager serving St. Lawrence County.
- She then coordinated the visit of the AIDS Quilt to SUNY Potsdam.
- She was hired to help start and become executive director of a non-profit community health coalition, the St. Lawrence County Health Initiative in the year 1999.
- Later, she led the agency from an initial start-up grant of $19,000 to an annual budget of over $500,000 and eight full-time staff.
- She founded Tedra L. Cobb and Associates in 2003.
- She was named to the National Small Business Association Leadership Council in the year 2016.
- She has served as an instructor and adjunct faculty member and taught classes to international students in ESL and international management at SUNY Canton, SUNY Potsdam, Clarkson University, and St. Lawrence University.
How was the political career of Tedra Cobb?
- Tedra ran for St. Lawrence County Legislature against a longtime incumbent and won in the year 2001.
- She ran again unopposed and received the most votes of any candidate for the legislature in the county in the year 2005.
- During her tenure, she served as vice-chair.
- She then led the effort to create and pass the current St. Lawrence County ethics Law and the creation of the St. Lawrence County Board of Ethics.
- She has served as Chair of the Services Committee and the Government Review Committee.
- She worked to stop the practice of counting inmates as part of apportioning representation in the county as a legislator.
- She decided to return to politics announcing her candidacy for Congress in New York’s 21st congressional district on 4th July 2017.
- She won a decisive victory on 26th June 2018 in the 21st Congressional District Democratic primary.
- She won more than 55 percent of the vote.
- Overall, she won in 10 of the 12 counties all or partially located within the district.
- At present, she is running in the Democratic primary for U.S. House New York District 21 on June 23, 2020.
Who is Tedra Cobb’s husband?
Tedra Cobb is a married woman. She was married to her husband Scott Shipley on 12th May 1990. They overcame her parent’s initial reluctance and the wedding was held in a field on the organic farm where Scott worked and lived. The duo purchased land in Canton, NY in St. Lawrence County, a mile from the farm where they were married, and began building their home in the year 1993. heir home is solar-powered. Her husband owns an electrical company designing and installing solar electric systems. They are also the proud parents of two children; Ansel born in 1996 and Aida born in 1998. Ansel graduated Suma Cum Laude from SUNY Purchase in 2017 completing college in 3 years and he now works at a farm to table meat store in Brooklyn, NY whereas Aida attends the School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University. As of now, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances. They both respects and supports each other and their bond is getting stronger with the passage of time.
What is the Net Worth of Tedra Cobb?
The net worth of this famous congressional candidate will be surely in millions as she is a very famous woman and she has accumulated a huge amount of money from her career. Her major source of earning is from her politician career. She is sincere towards her work. She is a professional and she never takes her work for granted. She is satisfied with whatever she is receiving. She has accumulated a fair amount of wealth over the years. She has achieved great heights in her career life. At age fifty-two, she’s got everything. She’s independent, she’s famous, and she’s got the financial security and a loving husband and kids. She’s a blessed woman. As of 2019, her net worth and salary are under review but it will be added once we get details about it. There is no information about her cars at present but she is living a luxurious lifestyle from her earnings.
Did You Know?
- She has served as St. Lawrence County Legislator from 2002 to 2010.
- She is a member of Democratic party.
- Her birth name is Tedra Lynne Cobb.
- She has one older biological brother and 9 adopted siblings.
- She attended university at SUNY Potsdam double majoring in Sociology and Spanish.