Quick Facts Of Tiffani Thiessen
Celebrated Name Tiffani Thiessen Age 45 Years Nick Name tiff Birth Name Tiffani Amber Thiessen Birth Date 1974-01-23 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Long Beach, California Father Frank Thiessen Mother Robyn Height 1.65 m Weight 59 kg Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Dark Brown Body Build/Type Slim Sexual Orientation Straight Nationality American Ethnicity White Religion Christianity Horoscope Aquarius Marital Status Married Spouse Brady Smith Children 2 Net Worth $13 Million Debut Movie Son in Law (1993)
One of the American actress is Tiffani Amber Thiessen who is well-known as Tiffani Thiessen. She is famous for her appearance on the two series known as ‘Saved by the Bell’ (1989–1993) and ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ (1994-1998) which was of great success. She also appeared on several films.
Tiffani’s Early Life
Tiffani Thiessen’s full name is Tiffani Amber Thiessen. She was born on 23 January 1974 at Long Beach, California, U.S. She was born to Robyn who is a homemaker and Frank Thiessen who is a park designer and landscape architect. She also has a brother named Todd Thiessen. She attended Cubberley Elementary and Marshall Junior High School in Long Beach. In 1992, she graduated as valedictorian at Valley Professional High School in Studio City.
Tiffani’s Body Features
Tiffani’s height is 1.65 m and weight is 59 kg. She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Her body type is slim. She has the balanced and healthy body.
- In 1987, she was crowned as ‘Miss Junior America’.
- In 1988, she appeared on the cover of Teen magazine, having won the magazine’s ‘Great Model Search’.
- In 1989, she was named Cover Girl magazine’s ‘Model of the Year’’ and got her first role on NBC’s television sitcom ‘Saved by the Bell’ until its end in 1993.
- In 1993, she made her film debut in the film named ‘Son in Law’.
- In 1994, she got the role of Valerie Malone in Fox’s hit teen-drama ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ until 1998.
- In 1995, she got dramatic leading roles in television films named ‘The Stranger Beside Me’ and ‘She Fought Alone’.
- In 1996, she got the role in television film name ‘Sweet Dreams’ and ‘Buried Secrets’.
- She appeared in a number of films including ‘Speedway Junky’ in 1999, ‘From Dusk till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money’ in 1999, ‘Love Stinks’ in 1999 and ‘The Ladies Man’ in 2000.
- She also guest-starred on ‘News Radio’ in 1999, ‘Two Guys and a Girl’ in 2000, ‘Just Shoot Me!’ in 2001 and ‘Good Morning, Miami’ in 2003 and 2004.
- In 2000, she also featured in the music video for ‘You’re a God’.
- In 2000, he starred in parody film named ‘Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth’.
- In 2001, she was in a television movie named ‘Everything but the Girl’.
- In 2002, she was in Woody Allen-directed film named ‘Hollywood Ending’.
- In 2002 and 2003, she starred in action drama series ‘Fast lane’.
- In 2003, she launched her production company Tit 4 Tat Productions.
- She starred in television movies ‘Stroller Wars’ in 2006 and ‘Pandemic’ in 2007.
- In 2007, she joined the cast of ABC’s drama ‘What About Brian’ for its last five episodes.
- In 2008, she starred in the science fiction film ‘Cyborg Soldier’.
- In 2008, she made her second music video appearance in “American Television”.
- She appeared with her husband Brady Smith on the September 6, 2009, episode of season four of the reality show ‘HGTV Design Star’.
- From 2009 through 2014, she appeared in the USA Network crime series ‘White Collar as Elizabeth Burke’.
- In 2015, she appeared in ‘Saved by the Bell sketch’ with Fallon.
- In 2015, she started hosting her own show on Cooking Channel called ‘Dinner at Tiffani’s’.
- In 1990, at Young Artist Awards she was nominated for ‘Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast’.
- In 1992, at Young Artist Awards she was nominated for ‘Best Young Actress Starring in an Off-Prime-time or Cable Series’.
- In 1993, at Young Artist Awards she was nominated for ‘Best Young Actress in an Off-Prime-time Series’.
- In 2003, at Teen Choice Awards she was nominated for ‘Choice TV Actress – Drama/Action Adventure’.
Tiffani’s Personal Life
Tiffani is married. Before her marriage, she has dated her co-star Brian Austin Green from 1992 to 1995. Later she dated actor David Strickland. She also dated actor Richard Ruccolo and got engaged to him in 2001 but they broke up in 2003. Then she married Brady Smith who is an actor on 9 July 2005. They have two children named Harper who was born in 2010 and Holt who was born in 2015. they couple are living happily.
Tiffani’s net worth is estimated to be $13 million.
Did You Know?
- In 2001, she was the first choice to replace Doherty in popular series named ‘Charmed’. But she refused.