Quick Facts Of Tiger Woods
Celebrated Name Tiger Woods Age 43 Years Nick Name Tiger Birth Name Eldrick Tont Woods Birth Date 1975-12-30 Gender Male Profession Golfer Nationality American Ethnicity American Religion Christian Marital Status Divorced Place Of Birth Cypress, California Net Worth $740 million Best Known For Gofler University Stanford University Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown Height 6.1 Weight 84 Hair Style Short Bearded Style French Birth Nation USA Father Earl Woods Mother Kultida “Tida” Woods Siblings 3 Brothers Earl Jr. and Kevin Woods Sisters Royce Woods Horoscope Capricorn High School Western High School, Anaheim, California Bicep Size 14 in Shoe Size 11 Children 2; Sam Alexis Woods, Charlie Axel Woods Spouse Elin Nordegren Salary $50 M per year Source of Wealth Golf Career
Eldrick Tont Woods, one of the popular professional golf player is simply named as Tiger Woods. He is one of the most successful golfers of all time and very popular athletes. He is currently playing for PGA Tour. He is a well known American celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is a very talented and skilled player. He is nicknamed as Tiger. He is the youngest man and first African American to win the U.S maters. In 1996, he turned into professional golf players.
Early Life of Tiger Woods
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Tiger Woods was born in 1975, 30th December. He was born and raised in Cypress, California city of U.S. His real name is Eldrick Tont Woods. He is the son of Earl Woods and Kultida Woods, his father and mother. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Capricorn. At a small age, he began his career playing golf. He attended Western High School in Anaheim.
Body Features of Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.85 m. His weight is of 84 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Early Career of Tiger Woods
- At the age of three, he shot a 48 over nine holes at the Navy course and at the age of five, he appeared in Golf Digest and on ABC’s That’s Incredible!.
- At the age eight, he won the 9-10 boys event at the Junior World Golf Championships.
- At the age of 13, he played in the 1989 Big I, which was his first major national junior tournament.
- He became the youngest U.S. Junior Amateur champion at the age of 15.
- Later, he finished his first PGA Tour event, the Nissan Los Angeles Open and was also named Golf Digest Amateur Player of the Year, Golf World Player of the Year, and Golfweek National Amateur of the Year.
- He also became the youngest winner of the U.S Amateur Championship in the year of 1994.
- He became the first golfer to win three consecutive U.S. Amateur titles and won the NCAA individual golf championship at the age 20.
- On 13th April 1997, he won his first major, the Masters.
- Woods finished the 1999 season with eight wins.
- Woods won six consecutive events on the PGA Tour in the year 2000.
- He also won the 2001 Masters and won four consecutive major professional golf titles.
- In the year 2005, he won six official PGA Tour.
- In the year 2006, he won two PGA tournaments.
- In the year 2008, he underwent knee surgery and missed two months in the tour.
- Later after his recovery and playing for 2009 seasons, Woods returned to competition in April at the 2010 Masters, where he finished tied for fourth place.
- In the year 2011, he missed several games because of his leg injuries.
- In the year 2012, he started with two tournaments (the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship and the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am).
- In the year 2013, January, he won the Farmers Insurance Open.
- Woods injured himself during the final round of the Honda Classic and was unable to finish the tournament in the season of 2014.
- On 5th February 2015, Woods withdrew from the Farmers Insurance Open after another back injury.
- On Sunday, 11th March 2018, he finished one-shot back and tied for second at the Valspar Championship in Florida, his first top-five finish on the PGA Tour.
- He then tied for sixth with a score of five under par at the 2018 Open Championship.
Woods received many awards and achievements. Some of his achievements are PGA Tour in 1996, PFA Player of the Year, Player of the year and many more. He has won Master Tournaments for 4 times, the U.S open for 3 times, The Open Championship for the 3 times and PGA Championship for 4 times.
Personal Life of Tiger Woods
Woods was married to Elin Nordegren, Swedish model in 2004. They spent blissful moments and got separated in the year 2010. The couple is blessed with 2 children named Sam Alexis, in 2007 and Charlie Axel, in 2009. Later in 2013 Woods dated Lindsey Vonn, 28 years old. She is a professional alpine ski racer. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
Net Worth of Tiger Woods
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Woods is estimated to have $740 million in 2018. He is receiving an annual salary of $61.2 million from his present club. He is satisfied with his earning.