Quick Facts Of Tito Ortiz
Celebrated Name Tito Ortiz Age 44 Years Nick Name The Huntington Beach Bad Boy Birth Name Jacob Christopher Ortiz Birth Date 1975-01-23 Gender Male Profession Martial Artist Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth Huntington Beach, California Father Sam Ortiz Mother Joyce Robles Horoscope Aquarius Siblings 3 High School Huntington Beach High School University California State University at Bakersfield Height 6 feet 2 inch Weight 93 Kg Net Worth $16 Million Marital Status Marreid Girlfriend Amber Nichole Miller Spouse Ex: Kristin, Jenna Jameson Children 3
An American semi-retired mixed martial artist is named as Tito Ortiz. He is a former Light Heavyweight Champion, having held the title from April 14, 2000, to September 26, 2003, and Bellator MMA. He currently owns an MMA training gym called Punishment Training Center and is also the CEO of the Punishment Athletics MMA equipment and clothing line. He also became the ninth inductee into the UFC Hall of Fame on 7th July 2012.
Gossips and Rumors
Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3 results. MMA Fighting has Liddell vs. Ortiz 3 results for the Liddell vs. Ortiz 3 fight card at The Forum in Inglewood, California, live blogs of the top fights, and live Liddell vs. Ortiz 3. UFC Hall of Famers Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz rekindle their historic rivalry for a third meeting. Octagon veteran Tom Lawlor faces undefeated prospect Deron Winn in the co-main event. Tito Ortiz buries Chuck Liddell with a first-round knockout win in a trilogy fight.
- Tito Ortiz def. Chuck Liddell via first-round KO (4:24) (live blog)
- Deron Winn def. Tom Lawlor via unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
- Gleison Tibau def. Efrain Escudero via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
- Ricardo Palacios def. Walel Watson via first-round KO (3:56)
- James Barnes def. Albert Morales via sub (armbar) (R3, 4:09)
- Jay Silva def. Oscar Cota via technical submission (R3, 2:13)
- Fernie Garcia def. Joe Roye via sub (RNC) (R1, 2:48)
- Francisco Estrada def. Jose Huerta via sub (RNC) (R2, 2:47)
- Joseph Henle vs. Keith Berry
- Craig Wilkerson vs. Joshua Jones
- Johnny Cisneros def. Dave Terrel via UD (30-26 x3)
- For his stints with the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Being a former Light Heavyweight Champion.
Early Life of Tito
Tito Ortiz was born on 23rd January 1975 with the birth name of Jacob Christopher Ortiz. As of 2018, he is 43 years old. His nationality is American. He was born to Sam Ortiz and Joyce Robles, his parents. His father is of Mexican descent and his mother is of English ancestry. Both of his parents were addicted to heroin, while Ortiz was involved with street gangs, was placed in juvenile halls, and used drugs such as cocaine and PCP. His ethnicity is White. He was born in Huntington Beach, California. His birth sign is Aquarius. He was given the nickname “Tito” by his father at the age of one. Regarding his siblings, he has three older half-brothers from his mother’s first marriage to Louie Simmons.
Talking about his education, he attended Huntington Beach High School, where he began wrestling during his sophomore year. At the age of nineteen, Ortiz ran into an old high school wrestling coach, a future UFC fighter and the head wrestling coach at Golden West College, Paul Herrera, who encouraged him to enroll in the college. He transferred to California State University at Bakersfield.
Body Features of Tito
Tito has got a very strong and muscular body. He has a tall height of 6 feet 2 inch and he has a very balanced weight. His balanced and healthy weight is 93 Kg. With his charming smile, he attracts a lot of people towards him. His other body measurement such as bicep size, waist size will be updated soon.
Career of Tito
- Tito began wrestling during his sophomore year. He excelled at the sport, winning a CIF championship at 189 pounds, and finishing fourth in the state tournament as a senior.
- He made his mixed martial arts debut at UFC 13 in the year 1997.
- He was selected to face Guy Mezger in the Light Heavyweight final after Enson Inoue could not continue due to injury but he lost the match.
- He also fought top ranked fighter and UFC 12 Light Heavyweight Tournament Champion Jerry Bohlander at UFC 18 and won the game.
- He then fought with Frank Shamrock in the year 1999 at UFC 22.
- He defeated Silva for the vacant Light Heavyweight Championship at UFC 25.
- He fought the new Interim Light Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture at UFC 43 in September 2003 but he lost the match.
- His first fight in his return occurred at UFC 59 on 15th April 2006, against previous The Ultimate Fighter 1 winner Forrest Griffin and won the game.
- Later, he played against Ken Shamrock at UFC 61 on 8th July 2006 and won the game.
- He played against Chuck Liddell on 30th December 2006 and ended in defeat via referee stoppage in the third round.
- On 7th July 2007, he fought against undefeated The Ultimate Fighter 2 winner Rashad Evans at UFC 73.
- After leaving the UFC, he was approached by multiple promotions.
- Affliction Entertainment announced that Ortiz would be part of the broadcast team for the Affliction: Day of Reckoning on 17th December 2008.
- He then began training with his original Brazilian jiu-jitsu and judo for UFC.
- Due to an illness to UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, Ortiz’s fight with Griffin was promoted to the headliner of UFC 106 but Griffin won the game.
- He fought Matt Hamill on October 23, 2010, at UFC 121.
- He faced Antonio Rogerio Nogueira on December 10, 2011, at UFC 140 but he lost the match.
- He stated he would retire after his next fight, the last of his contract, against Forrest Griffin at UFC 148.
- On 7th July 2012, he faced Forrest Griffin for a third time at UFC 148 but lost the match.
- He retired from MMA and started up a management company, Primetime 360 Entertainment & Sports Management Inc.
- In August 2018, it was announced by Golden Boy Promotions that Ortiz would face his rival Chuck Liddell in a third fight. The fight took place on November 24, 2018, at The Forum in Inglewood, California and he earned his first win in the trilogy, winning by knockout in the first round.
Net Worth of Tito
The 43 years old professional MMA artist, Tito Ortiz is earning a great amount of money from his work. He has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of 2018, including all of his properties and assets. As of 2017, he was listed 7th in the list for Richest MMA Fighters along with Chuck Liddell and Jon Jones on the list. His exact salary has not been revealed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of money from his work.
Affairs of Tito
Tito is a married person. He is currently dating Amber Nichole Miller. There is no any sign of separation between them. The couple is often spotted in public places. The couple is enjoying their life a lot.
Previously, he was married to his longtime girlfriend Kristin in the year 2000. The couple lasted only for five years. He divorced her in the year 2005. The couple together has a child named Jacob.
After their separation. he started a relationship with Jenna Jameson. He had twins named Jesse and Journey in the year 2009 though this relationship. The couple was separated in the year 2013.
Did You Know?
- He is a former Light Heavyweight Champion.
- He also became the ninth inductee into the UFC Hall of Fame on 7th July 2012.
- Both of his parents were addicted to heroin, while Ortiz was involved with street gangs, was placed in juvenile halls, and used drugs such as cocaine and PCP.
- He was given the nickname “Tito” by his father at the age of one.