Quick Facts Of Tom Bateman
Celebrated Name Tom Bateman Age 30 Years Nick Name Tom Birth Name Thomas Jonathan Bateman Birth Date 1989-03-15 Gender Male Profession Actor Place Of Birth Oxford, England, United Kingdom Nationality British Birth Nation United Kingdom Horoscope Pisces Ethnicity Mixed – Polish and French Religion Will Update Soon… Marital Status Engaged Partner Daisy Ridley Parents Will Update Soon… Siblings Thirteen Height 5 feet 2 inches Weight Will Update Soon… Eye Color Brown Hair Color Black Net Worth $700 Thousand Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Entertainment Industry Sexual Orientation Straight School Cherwell School High School London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Tom Bateman, named initially as Thomas Jonathan Bateman is a British actor who made headlines after appearing on TV series, Da Vinci’s Demons, Murder on the Orient Express, and Jekyll and Hyde. Moreover, he recently made headlines on the subject of his girlfriend. Let’s find out what it is and more about this British actor.
What is Tom Bateman famous for?
Tom Bateman is an English actor. He is perhaps best known for his roles on the television series Da Vinci’s Demons (2013–2015), and in the film Murder on the Orient Express (2017).
Where is Tom Bateman born?
Recalling his early life, Tom Bateman was born in the year of 1989, which makes his age 30 at present. He grew in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England. His parents raised him with his thirteen siblings, including his twin brother, Merlin. His father worked as a music teacher while his mother taught primary school but their name is yet to be disclosed.
Regarding his education, He attended Cherwell School and later graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, where he received the grant for the prestigious Leverhulme scholarship from 2009 to 2011.
When did Tom Bateman begin to start acting?
- Talking about his career, Tom made his debut after he starred in Sky TV’s 2013 television series The Tunnel. Moreover, he played the role of Giuliano de’ Medici in the 2013 TV series Da Vinci’s Demons. Furthermore, he also appeared in the 10-episode British TV series Jekyll and Hyde.
- However, the British actor made his Hollywood debut after he appeared in the comedy film Snatched in 2017. Later, he appeared in the mystery film Murder on the Orient Express.
- In 2018 he starred in the ITV dramatization of Vanity Fair. He also showed his villain side when he played in the 2019 film Cold Pursuit, where he played as the main villain.
- In August 2019, it was announced Bateman had been cast in the role of David on the Netflix psychological thriller miniseries, Behind Her Eyes. His upcoming movie is Death on the Nile where he role as a Bouc, which is a post-production phase and said to be released in 2020.
Who is Tom Bateman Dating?
Reflecting on his personal life, Tom is dating the Star Wars actress, Daisy Ridley. The couple met on the set of Murder On The Orient Express (2017) and has been in love ever since. Tom and his girlfriend has been in a healthy relationship and has appeared publicly on many occasion. Moreover, the couple got engaged after a year of dating. Daisy showed off her gorgeous ring in the All Points East festival in East London, where the couple was busy cuddling each other.
What is the net worth of Tom Bateman?
Tom Bateman is a successful British actor and has earned more than enough from his fantastic career. He has bagged enough money to accommodate for his lavish lifestyle. Based on online reports, the actor holds a net worth of $700,000. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Tom Bateman?
Observing his body statistics, Tom has a height of 6 feet and 2 inches and an appropriate weight to accommodate his height. He is handsome and has a very polite nature. He has brown eyes and black hair. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- Tom Bateman is the winner of the Hugo Boss Breakthrough Actor Of The Year in Men of the Year Awards 2018 from British GQ magazine.