Quick Facts Of Torrey DeVitto
Celebrated Name Torrey DeVitto Age 35 Years Nick Name Torrey DeVitto Birth Name Torrey DeVitto Birth Date 1984-06-08 Gender Female Profession Actor Birth Nation United States Place Of Birth Huntington, New York, United States Nationality American Father Liberty DeVitto Mother Mary DeVitto Siblings Not Known Marital Status Married Spouse Paul Wesley (m. 2011–2013) Boyfriend Rick Glassman Height 5 feet 7 inches Weight 54 kg Body Measurement 34-24-35 inches Breast Size 34 inches Waist Size 24 inches Hip Size 35 inches Bra Cup Size 32B Net Worth $5 million dollars Salary Not Known Education Winter Park High School Dress Size 6 (US) Horoscope Zemini Hair Color Dark Brown Eye Color Dark Brown Shoe Size 8 (US) Links Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook
34 years old extremely stunning Torrey DeVitto is a popular Actress, musician, and a former model. Her full name is Torrey Joelle DeBitto and is an American citizen.
Well Known for
- Her brilliant performance as Melissa Hastings in mystery/thriller television series, Pretty Little Stars(2010-2017).
- Her phenomenal performance as Dr. Meredith Fell in popular supernatural drama series ‘The Vampire Diaries'(2012-2013).
- Involved in several philanthropic organizations.
- is a Hospice Ambassador.
Early and Personal Life
The Pretty Little Stars actress was born to Liberty DeVitto and Mary DeVitto on June 8th, 1984 in Huntington New York, United States of America. Torrey was raised by his parents in Winter Park, Florida and holds an American nationality. She was named Torrey after her mother’s maiden name. She has an elder sister and two younger sisters. Her star sign is Gemini. She belongs to the white ethnical background and follows Roman Catholic religion.
About education, Torrey completed her high school education from ‘Winter Park High School’, Winter Park, Florida. She already started taking violin lessons at the age of 6.
Before 2007, it is rumored that Torrey was in a relationship with American actor Drake Bell for fifteen months. After Drake, Torrey started dating her co-star from comedy based horror movie Killer Movie, Paul Wesley. They turned their four years long love relationship into a marriage in a private ceremony on April 2011, New York. But their marriage didn’t last more than two years. Due to differences in their marital relationship, they decided to get divorced. They finally got separated in December 2013. As of today, they stay as good friends.
Torrey later dated American actor Rick Glassman in 2014. Their affair lasted not more than two years. Torrey also dated Dancing With Stars pro Artem Chigvintsev briefly, Currently, it seems Torrey is enjoying her single life.
No can deny that 34 years old actress, Torrey Devitto has a god gifted talent in Acting. Besides her bold and exceptional acting skills, Torrey also gets noticed for her hot and exquisite body figure. As of 2018, gorgeous Torrey Devitto carries a sensual body measurements size of 34-24-35 inches. Her bra cup size is 32B. She stands with a normal height of 5 feet 7 inches. Torrey has brown dark colored eyes and long brown dark hair.
Professional Career Growth
Torrey Devitto stepped into the entertainment industry by making an appearance in the several TV commercials. She believed, it was an initial footstep of her career and will help her to get jobs in TV series and movies as well. She also signed a contract with some modeling agencies like ‘Ford and ‘Avenue One’ to try her luck modeling field as well. She later realized modeling ain’t her cup of tea in 2002 and focused herself in acting.
- In 2005, DeVitto co-starred in ABC family drama ‘Beautiful People’ as aspiring model Karen Kerr.
- DeVitto’s debut film was Starcrossed, a dramatic short film about brothers, who develops a sexual attraction to each other.
- In 2006, she appeared in horror film sequel ‘I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer’ as Zoe Carpenter.
- She also guests starred in Drake & Josh, Scrubs, Jack & Bobby, Forbidden Love, Heber Holiday, Green Flash, One Tree Hill.
- She co-starred Killer movie, opposite to Paul Wesley, with whom she got married in 2011 and got divorced in 2013.
- In 2010, DeVitto’s recurring role as Mellisa Hastings in ABC family mystery/thriller series ‘Pretty Little Stars’ turned out to be a milestone in her acting career.
- In 2011, she also joined The Vampire Diaries with a recurring role of Dr. Meredith Fell who is fascinated by Alaric Saltzman, when she notices how quickly he recovers from injury.
- In 2015, DeVitto was cast as Dr. Natalie Manning, the ED pediatrician in the NBC Medical Drama, Chicago Med.
Salary and Net Worth
As of today, well-known actress Torrey DeVitto’s current estimated net worth amount is $5 million dollars. And her net salary has not been disclosed yet.
Achievement and Contributions
One who works hard always gets paid off. Torrey DeVitto has always been appreciated for delivering exceptional performance in television series and several movies. In addition to her acting career, Torrey has also been actively involved in social charity work. She is frequently contributing to humanitarian causes. Torrey made the appearance in one ‘PETA’ advertisement to make the promotion of virtual dissection in the science class at College and Secondary school level. She also encouraged consumers to use faux leathers. To get more news and recent updates, her fans can follow her on twitter account @TorreyDeVitto.
Did You Know?
- DeVitto was in Will.I.AM’s Vote Obama video “We Are The Ones”.
- DeVitto always fights for animal rights. She has two rescued dogs, Beau and Homie.
- DeVitto lives with a motto, ‘vegan in my fashion and vegetarian in my food’
- DeVitto is excellent with the violin. She started taking lessons at the age of 6. She later played violin with the Tommy Davidson Band at the Sunset Room in Hollywood, Raphael Saadiq’s 2004 album, Ray Ray, as well as Stevie Nicks’ 2011 album In Your Dreams.
- DeVitto worked in Japan as a model for a short period of time.