Quick Facts Of Tracee Ellis Ross
Celebrated Name Tracee Ellis Ross Age 47 Years Nick Name Tracee Birth Name Tracee Joy Silberstein Birth Date 1972-09-29 Gender Female Profession Actress Birth Nation America Place Of Birth Los Angeles, California Nationality American Father Robert Ellis Silberstein Mother Diana Ross Horoscope Scorpio Siblings Evan Ross (Younger Half-Brother) (Actor and Musician), Rhonda Ross Kendrick (Half-Sister) (Actress), Ross Naess (Half-Brother) (Producer), Chudney Ross (Younger Sister) (Producer) Ethnicity Multiracial School The Dalton School University Brown University Famous For For being cast in the leading role of Joan Clayton in the comedy series, Girlfriends and as Dr. Rainbow Johnson in the comedy drama series, Black-ish Height 1.73 m Weight 55 Kg Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown Waist Size 22 in Bra Cup Size 32 in Hip Size 40 in Sexual Orientation Straight Dress Size 8 (US) Net Worth $10 Million Salary Will Update Soon Marital Status Unmarried Awards Won NAACP Image Award
A multi-talented American actress, model, comedian, director, and television host is named as Tracee Ellis Ross who is best known for her lead role as Joan Clayton in the comedy series Girlfriends (2000–2008) and Dr. Rainbow Johnson in the comedy series Black-ish (2014–present). From the year 2000 to 2008, she played the starring role of Joan Clayton in the UPN/CW comedy series “Girlfriends”, for which she received two NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series. She is an actress and producer known for Girlfriends, Black-ish and Reed Between the Lines.
Gossips and Rumors
Tracee Ellis Ross makes a bold fashion statement at 2018 AMAs. The very talented and always hilarious Tracee Ellis Ross made a major statement Tuesday night, choosing only to wear outfits from black designers for the 2018 American Music Awards. The “black-ish” star and AMA host wore 10 outfits the entire night. From a sleek black dress to a power suit, Ross was ready for any performer or occasion. Before the show kicked off, Ross tweeted, “I’ve featured black designers in all of my @AMAs press looks, and will do the same for all my show looks tonight! Stay tuned for look-by-look details!”
Early Life of Trace
On 29th October 1927, Trace was born with the birth name of Tracee Joy Silberstein in Los Angeles, California. Her nationality is American. She is the daughter of Motown singer/actress Diana Ross and music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein. Her birth sign is Scorpio. Her siblings are Evan Ross (Younger Half-Brother) (Actor and Musician), Rhonda Ross Kendrick (Half-Sister) (Actress), Ross Naess (Half-Brother) (Producer), Chudney Ross (Younger Sister) (Producer). Her ethnicity is Multiracial.
Moving towards her education, Tracee went to Riverdale Country School and The Dalton School in New York. She was also enrolled at the Institut Le Rosey in Switzerland. For higher education, she went to Brown University in Rhode Island from where she graduated in 1994 with a degree in theater. She also took classes at the famed William Esper Acting Studio to hone her performance skills.
- For being cast in the leading role of Joan Clayton in the comedy series, Girlfriends and as Dr. Rainbow Johnson in the comedy-drama series, Black-ish.
Body features of Trace
Trace is a sexy lady with an attractive body figure. Her body figure is very hot. Being the age of 90 years, still, she looks young and beautiful. Talking about her body measurement, she is 5 feet 7inches(1.73m) tall and her balanced weight is 55 kg. She has black hair and brown eyes. Her waist size is 22 in, bra size is 32 in and hip size is 40 in. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her dress size is 8 and shoe size is 8.5 (US).
Career of Trace
- Trace began her career by appearing in her big screen debut playing a Jewish/African-American woman in the independent feature film “Far Harbor” in the year 1996.
- After that, she debuts as host of “The Dish”.
- In the year 1998, she starred as a former high school track star in the NBC made-for-TV movie “Race Against Fear: A Moment of Truth”.
- Her next role was an independent feature film “Sue”.
- In the year 2000, she landed her first major studio role in “Hanging Up” and also she broke into comedy as a regular performer in the MTV series “The Lyricist Lounge Show”.
- She gained her biggest achievement when she landed the lead role in the hit UPN/CW series “Girlfriends” in which she starred as the show’s main protagonist Joan Carol Clayton.
- She also won an NAACP Image Award in the category, Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series for her role on the series in the year 2007 and again for the second time in the year 2009 and then the third time in the year 2012.
- She then appeared in the HBO movie “Life Support” in the year 2007 and also appeared in the movie “Daddy’s Little Girls” and then “Labor Pain” in the year 2009.
- In the year 2011, she appeared in four episodes of CSI as the estranged wife of Laurence Fishburne’s character and also she starred in the sitcom “Reed Between the Lines”.
- In the year 2012, she starred in the NBC drama pilot “Bad Girls”.
- In the year 2014, she was cast in the ABC comedy series “Black-ish”.
- She received nominations for two Critics’ Choice Television Awards and two Primetime Emmy Awards for her performance in the series.
- In the year 2015, she was awarded an honorary doctorate of fine art (honoris causa) by Brown University.
Net Worth of Trace
The net worth of this actress, model, comedian, producer, and television host is estimated to have $10 Million as of 2018. She is earning a cool amount of money from her career. She is satisfied with her earning. The major source of income is from her acting. She has earned a lot of money being as an actress in many movies such as Girlfriends and more. The salary of Trace is not revealed yet and will be updated soon. There is no doubt in the mind of followers that she is earning a considerable amount of money from her career.
Affairs of Trace
Trace Ellis Ross is not married yet and she is still single. She is regarded as one of the talented and good-looking actresses. She prefers people focusing on her work rather than her personal life. There is no any record of her marriage and divorce till now. She has not clarified about her married life, affair, and husband till the present time. Previously, she was in a relationship with Nas. She is a very secretive person. She usually doesn’t talk about her private life in media and public.
Did You Know?
- After graduating from college, she worked as an editor and fashion contributor for the leading magazine such as Mirabella and New Yorker.
- She has tried her hand at the motivational speaking circuit and has hosted a workshop called Tapping Into Your Creative Well.
- She has been an active supporter of the social service programs such as Aviva Family and Children Services in Los Angeles.
- For her social and volunteer work, she was declared the “Volunteer of the Year” by the Los Angeles Urban League.