Quick Facts Of Tyler Butler Figueroa
Celebrated Name Tyler Butler Figueroa Age 12 Years Nick Name Tyler Birth Name Tyler Butler Figueroa Birth Date 2008-00-00 Gender Male Profession Violinist Birth Nation America Place Of Birth North Carolina Nationality American Ethnicity Black Education Studying at Walnut Creek Elementary in 5th Grade Marital Status Unmarried Father N/A Mother Kisua Butler-Figueroa Brothers Adam Butler-Figueroa Body Measurement N/A Height N/A Net Worth N/A Links Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Tyler Butler-Figueroa is an American violinist and cancer survivor. He is a North Carolina native. Tyler started playing the violin when he was 7 1/2 years old after he was bullied by other kids. He reveals that he was diagnosed with leukemia when he was only 4 years old. He doesn’t want to be known as the kid with cancer. He wants to be known as the kid with the violin. He plays the violin to Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger” and his talent is endless. Tyler has the crowd on their feet almost immediately. Simon raves over Tyler’s “amazing talent” and has the perfect response to the people who bullied Tyler: THE GOLDEN BUZZER!
Who are the parents of Butler Figueroa?
Back to his early life, Tyler Butler Figueroa was born in North Carolina, United Staes. His mother is Kisua Butler-Figueroa and the information about his father is yet to be revealed. He has a brother named Adam who helped to share AGT updates and violin videos of him through his Instagram account.
Moves towards his education, He is a fifth-grader at Walnut Creek Elementary.
Tyler Was Bullied in School for Being ‘Different’ as a Result of His Cancer Battle
Tyler said that after he started losing his hair from chemotherapy treatments, he felt sad and embarrassed to go to school. Those feelings only worsened when the kids at school began to laugh at him for being different; he said that they would stay away from him and say his cancer “was contagious.”
After his moving performance, which earned him a standing ovation, the judges asked Tyler how he was feeling now that his audition performance was over. He told them he was feeling really proud of himself. Cowell told Tyler “You are an extraordinary young man. We hear too many stories of people being bullied, but I could tell you one thing: Most people are bullied because they’re better than the people who bully them.” He then said he had something to say to the bullies on his behalf and pressed his Golden Buzzer, sending Tyler automatically into the live round of the competition.
When did Tyler Butler learn violin? How his violin makes him famous?
- Tyler has been playing the violin for 7 1/2 years but you can’t tell it if you ever got a chance to hear him play. Tyler aspires to be a professional violinist. Tyler street performs downtown Raleigh NC when on a break from school to try to earn money for his trip.
- Tyler took the stage as the final performer of the night on episode 3 of America’s Got Talent Season 14. The young violinist captured the hearts of the audience and the show’s judges with his performance and story, ultimately earning a Golden Buzzer from Simon Cowell.
- Before he took the stage to audition for the judges in front of the AGT audience, Tyler’s introductory video revealed that he was bullied for having cancer.
- After his moving performance, which earned him a standing ovation, the judges asked Tyler how he was feeling now that his audition performance was over. He told them he was feeling really proud of himself. Cowell told Tyler he had something to say to the bullies on his behalf before pressing his Golden Buzzer, sending Tyler automatically into the live round of the competition.
- Tyler was the third contestant from America’s Got Talent to get a Golden Buzzer winner of the season. The Violinist wowed the judges and got Simon Cowell to hit the Golden Buzzer and send him on to the finals.
- The season premiere saw autistic pianist Kodi Lee wow the judges, and episode two saw an entirely different Golden Buzzer performance in the guise of singer and songwriter Joseph Allen. The latter snagged the Golden Buzzer from judge Howie Mandel.
Learning to Play the Violin Helped Him ‘Forget About All the Bad Stuff’
Tyler’s mom, Kisua, revealed that he first discovered the violin after seeing a flyer at school for free afterschool violin lessons. When he told her he wanted to do the program, she said: “But no one in our family plays an instrument and the violin?”
Kisua recalled that the violin gave him energy and happiness again, and she felt like she finally had her son back.
Tyler told the camera “When I play the violin, it helps me forget about all the bad stuff. I just didn’t want to be the kid with cancer. So now, I’m the kid who plays the violin.”
How tall is Tyler Butler Figueroa?
There is no information available regarding his body statistics on the internet. That’s mean, it is yet to be revealed. In the case of revealed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- He was diagnosed with leukemia when he was only 4 years old.
- He started playing the violin when he was 7 1/2 years old after he was bullied by other kids.