Quick Facts Of Tyron Smith
Celebrated Name Tyron Smith Age 28 Years Nick Name Smith Birth Name Tyron Smith Birth Date 1990-12-12 Gender Male Profession Footballer Birth Nation USA Nationality American Place Of Birth Los Angeles, California Ethnicity Mixed Religion Christian Horoscope Sagittarius Siblings 5 Father Jerry Lee Mother Frankie Pinkey High School Rancho Verde High School College / University USC college Height 1.96 m or 6 ft 5 in. Weight 145 Kg Body Build/Type Athletic Sexual Orientation Straight Body Measurement Will Add Soon Marital Status Unmarried Girlfriend Leigh Costa Children 1 (Jaxson) with Lexi Placourakis Net Worth More than $20 Millions Salary More Than $15 Millions Source of Wealth Football Career
Tyron Jerrar Smith famed as Tyron Smith is a famous American football offensive tackle for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). He won the Morris Trophy, recognizing the best offensive and defensive linemen on the West Coast, in 2010 at USC college. Later, he was drafted by the Cowboys with the ninth overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft. Cowboys rule out Tyron Smith, La’El Collins and Randall Cobb for Week 6 bout with Jets.
Early Life of Tyron
On 12th December 1990, Tyron was born in Los Angeles, California as Tyron Jerrar Smith. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Mixed. As of 2018, he celebrated his 28th birthday with his friends and families. He is Christian by religion and his sun sign is Sagittarius. His father passed away when he was one year old. He has five siblings. He was born to Jerry Lee and Frankie Pinkey, his parents. He attended Rancho Verde High School and later he went to USC college.
Body Measurements of Tyron
Tyron is a handsome hunk with a charming smile on his face. Moreover, he has an attractive personality with nice attitude attracting a lot of people towards him. He has a perfect height, weight, and other body measurements. He stands at a height of 1.96 m or 6 ft 5 in. He has a balanced weight of 320 lb or 145 Kg. His sexual orientation is straight. His other body measurements are still to get revealed yet and it will be added soon. Overall, he has got a healthy body with an athletic body build.
High School Career of Tyron
- Tyron began his career from his Rancho Verde High School by playing on the offensive and defensive line.
- Moreover, he also earned All-American honors by Parade, SuperPrep, PrepStar, Scout.com, and EA Sports.
- He made Cal-Hi Sports All-State Underclass second team, All-CIF Central Division first team, and Riverside Press-Enterprise All-Riverside County second team in the year 2006.
- He then played in the 2008 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- He is considered a five-star recruit and described as “an amazing right tackle prospect” by Rivals.com.
- He was ranked as the No. 6 offensive tackle prospect.
College Career of Tyron
- From the yearr 2008 to 2010, he played three seasons with the USC Trojans and he was the backup left offensive tackle as a freshman where he appeared in 10 games.
- He started the first twelve games at right offensive tackle as a sophomore.
- He appeared in twelve games as a junior.
Professional Career of Tyron
- Tyron was considered one of the top offensive tackle prospects in the 2011 NFL Draft and later he was selected by the Dallas Cowboys with the ninth overall pick, he was the first offensive lineman drafted in the first round by the Cowboys since Jerry Jones bought the team in 1989, and the highest in franchise history since John Niland went fifth overall in 1966.
- He then signed a four-year, $12.5 million contract.
- He was named a starter at the right tackle from the first day of Organized Team Activities in his 2011 season.
- He was named to the NFL All-Rookie Team.
- He switched to starting left tackle, switching sides on the offensive line with Free with the start of 2012 season.
- He was fined $15,000 for a horse-collar tackle he did during the season opener against the New York Giants.
- He started 15 games for the Cowboys in the 2012 season.
- He was named to the 2014 Pro Bowl on Team Rice and he was ranked 78th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2014.
- He signed an eight-year, $109 million contract extension with the Cowboys in July 2014.
- He was ranked 36th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2015.
- He was ranked 42nd by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016.
- He was named the first-team left tackle for the 2016 All-Pro Team.
- He was ranked 18th by his peers on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2017 as the highest-ranked offensive lineman.
- His 2017 season was marred by multiple injuries, which included to his knee, back, groin, and hip.
- He was ranked 39th by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2018.
- He started 13 games at left tackle, missing three with injury, on his way to his sixth straight Pro Bowl.
- Cowboys will be without LT Tyron Smith, RT La’el Collins vs. Jets.
- The Cowboys hoped to have either Tyron Smith or La’el Collins on Sunday versus the New York Jets.
Marital Status, Wife, Girlfriend, Child
- Tyron is not married yet and he is still to get married yet. But he is in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend, Leigh Costa. As of today, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances.
- Previously, he was in a relationship with a model named Lexi Placourakis and the couple was blessed with a son named Jaxson in the year 2012. Later the couple separated.
- Besides the relationship, he is also equally focusing on his career. At present, he is living a happy life with his girlfriend and his son.
Net Worth of Tyron
The net worth of this famous footballer will be surely in millions. His net worth is estimated to have more than $20 Million as of 2019. His salary, as well as bonuses, are estimated to have more than $15 Million with the endorsement deals of $0.3 Million. At present, he is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a luxurious lifestyle from his career. His source of income is from his football career.