Quick Facts Of Victoria Beckham
Celebrated Name Victoria Beckham Age 45 Years Nick Name Posh Spice Birth Name Victoria Caroline Adams Birth Date 1974-04-17 Gender Female Profession Business Celebrity Birth Nation United Kingdom Place Of Birth Harlow, Essex Nationality British Ethnicity White Horoscope Aries Best Known For Style icon and fashion designer. Father Anthony William Adams Mother Jacqueline Doreen Siblings 2 Sisters Louise Adams Brothers Christian Adams School St. Mary’s High School College / University Jason Theatre School and Laine Theatre Arts Education Studied dance and modelling Marital Status Married Married Date July 4, 1999 Husband David Beckham Children 4 Son Brooklyn Joseph Beckham, Romeo James Beckham and Cruz David Beckham Daughter Harper Seven Beckham Residence Los Angeles, California Net Worth $300 million Source of Wealth Fashion lines, Clothing lines, Music albums, TV shows and fashion shows Body Build/Type Slim Body Shape Hourglass Height 5ft. 4inches.(1.63 m) Weight 56kg(123 lbs) Body Measurement 34-23-33 inches Bra Cup Size 32 B Shoe Size 7(US) Dress Size 2(US) Hair Color Dark Brown Eye Color Dark Brown Sexual Orientation Straight Endorsment “Beckham Perfume”, “Victoria by Victoria Beckham”, “Rocawear”, “Signature Fragrance”, “Rock & Republic” Career Start 1994 A.D. Debut Ramp London Fashion Week in 2000 Debut Movie Spice World Debut Music Video Wannabe Debut Television Show/Series Victoria’s Secrets Genre Pop
Victoria Beckham is an English businesswoman, fashion designer, and singer who rose to fame as a member of the all-female pop group, “Spice Girls”. Victoria is internationally recognized as the style icon and fashion designer as well as she has a high-profile wardrobe. Beckham was named one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom. Beckham is popularly known as “Posh Spice” and wife of the popular soccer player, David Beckham.
What is Victoria Beckham Famous for?
- Famous as the style icon and fashion designer.
- Highly known as the wife of the soccer player, David Beckham.
When and Where was Victoria Beckham Born?
Victoria Beckham was born on April 17, 1974, in Harlow, Essex, England. Her birth name is Victoria Caroline Adams. Her nationality is British. Beckham belongs to mixed(English and German) ethnicity while Aries is her zodiac sign.
Victoria Beckham is the eldest daughter of Anthony William Adams(father) and Jacqueline Doreen(mother). Her father was an electronics engineer while her mother was a former insurance clerk and hairdresser. Her parents even had founded an electronics wholesale business that helped their economic condition. Victoria was raised in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire along with her younger siblings: a sister, Louise and a brother, Christian Adams.
Victoria was always interested in the glamour world and after watching the musical film, “Fame”, she decided to pursue her career in music. Later, she was enrolled at Jason Theatre School and then she attended Laine Theatre Arts where she studied dance and modeling.
Victoria studied at St. Mary’s High School where she was bullied for her family’s wealth and was even thrown rocks. Victoria later became a member of a band, “Persuasion”.
What Are Victoria Beckham’s Achievements and Works?
- Victoria Beckham kicked off her musical career after she joined the all-female pop group, “Spice Girls” in 1994.
- Beckham alongside four other artists of “Spice Girls” released nine hit singles from their album, “Wannabe”, “Spice”, “Spiceworld” and “Forever”.
- In 2000, “Spice Girls” released their third album, “Forever” after which the group dissolved and they parted their own way.
- Beckham released her first solo single, “Out of Your Mind” on August 14, 2000.
- She then released her hit singles, “Not Such An Innocent Girl” and “A Mind of Its Own”.
- On September 13, 2001, she released her own autobiography, titled “Learning to Fly”.
- In 2002, Beckham signed a contract with “Telstar Records” and “19 Management” with whom she released her first double A-side “Let Your Head Go”/”This Groove”.
- Victoria Beckham made her first debut as a model at London Fashion Week in February 2000.
- In 2004, Beckham designed a limited-edition fashion line for Rock & Republic called “VB Rocks”.
- Beckham then worked as a fashion editor after she styled her friend, Katie Holmes for a shoot.
- In September 2006, Beckham launched her own denim label, “DVB Style” and then a website, “dvbstyle.com”.
- In June 2007, Beckham made her first appearance at London’s Annual Graduate Fashion Week as a judge.
- In August 2007, Beckham perfume was launched into US stores and on July 17, 2018, Victoria’s collection of her Reebok collaboration was launched.
- Victoria Beckham has graced a number of fashion magazines including ‘I-D’ and ‘W’.
- In November 2011, Beckham won “Designer Brand of the Year” at the British Fashion Awards.
- Victoria Beckham’s brand includes separate denim, eyewear, and fragrance lines.
- Beckham’s second book titled “That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels, and Everything in Between” was published on 27 October 2006.
Movies and TV shows
- Beckham has appeared in five official documentaries and reality shows about her own including “Victoria’s Secrets”(2000), “Being Victoria Beckham”(2002), “The Real Beckhams”(2003), “Victoria Beckham- A Mile In Their Shoes”(2006) and “Victoria Beckham: Coming to America”(2007).
- Later then in 2007, Beckham made a cameo appearance in an episode of “Ugly Betty”.
- Beckham appeared as a guest judge on reality television shows including “Project Runway”, “Germany’s Next Top Model”, and “American Idol”.
- Beckham made her first film appearance in the American film “Spice World” with the role of Posh Spice in 1997.
- Victoria Beckham first appeared on television in a TV movie of talk-show genre titled “Victoria’s Secrets” as herself.
Who is Victoria Beckham Married? How many children does she have?
The gorgeous lady Victoria Beckham is a married woman. Victoria is married to one of the greatest soccer players of all time, David Beckham. Victoria first met David at a charity football match in the 1990s until then she had no idea of who he was.
Later David asked her for a meet and then they started dating in 1997. The couple got so close that they got engaged in 1998 just after two years of dating.
David and Victoria were called “Becks and Posh” at the time. Later on March 4, 1999, the couple welcomed their first baby boy, Brooklyn Joseph Beckham and on July 4, 1999, the couple tied their knot at Luttrellstown Castle, Ireland in a grand wedding that they were reported to be sitting in golden thrones. Soon after they welcomed their second son named Romeo James Beckham on September 1, 2002.
The couple is blessed with four children all together as later on Feb 20, 2005, and July 10, 2011, they welcomed their third son named Cruz David Beckham and an only daughter named Harper Seven Beckham.
Currently, Victoria is living a great luxurious life with her husband and children in Los Angeles after they sold their Beckingham Palace which was purchased right after their wedding.
Who were Victoria Beckham’s Ex-Boyfriends?
Previously, Victoria Beckham was in a relationship with the famous Canadian actor, Corey Haim. They met at a recording studio in London and dated for one year. Victoria first dated the British model, Stuart Bilton during her early days.
Later then she dated Mark Woods for three years. Victoria was even engaged with Mark in 1993 but their relationship couldn’t work and they broke up in 1994.
How Much Does Victoria Beckham Earn?
The fashion and style icon, Victoria Beckham has a well earning through her career as a businesswoman, fashion designer, and singer. Beckham has managed to amass a great fortune of the amount in million dollars through her several fashion lines, clothing lines, music albums, TV shows and fashion week.
Beckham enjoys her fortune which is estimated to be around $300 million.
Beckham adds more to her fortune through her several endorsements deals which include “Beckham Perfume”, “Victoria by Victoria Beckham”, “Rocawear”, “Signature Fragrance”, “Rock & Republic”, “Emporio Armani”.
Previously, she had signed a contract with Telstar Records and 19 Management worth £1.5 million. Beckham while was a part of “Spice Girls” had earned $20 million(each) and for appearing in Tesco advertisements each was paid £1 million. Besides Beckhams together have a net worth of around $900 million.
With all the fortune in million dollars, Beckham has been living a great lavish and luxurious lifestyle. Beckham herself has car collections including “Range Rover”, “Alfa Romeo”, and “BMW”.
How Tall is Victoria Beckham?
The 45 years old gorgeous woman Victoria Beckham has a well maintained perfect slim hourglass body physique. Beckham has beautiful looks with her charming personality and a fair complexion. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Victoria stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch.(1.63m) while her body weighs around 56kg(123 lbs). Her hourglass body has a measurement of 34-23-33 inches with 32B as her bra size, 7(US) as her shoe size and 2(US) as her dress size.
Did You Know?
- In 2003, Beckham worked as a British ambassador for Dolce and Gabbana.
- Beckham is named one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom.
- Beckham’s first released single, “Out of Your Mind”, reached number 2 in the UK Singles Chart.
- Beckham made a cameo appearance in an episode of “Ugly Betty”.
- Beckham was bullied for her family’s wealth when she was a child.
- Victoria was even engaged with Mark Woods in 1993 but they broke up in 1994.
- Victoria is also the face of an urban clothing line, ‘Rocawear’.