Quick Facts Of Virginia Trioli
Celebrated Name Virginia Trioli Age 54 Years Nick Name Virginia Trioli Birth Name Virginia Frances Trioli Birth Date 1965-08-16 Gender Female Profession Journalist and Radio Presenter Birth Nation Australia Place Of Birth Bendigo, Victoria Nationality Australian Ethnicity White Horoscope Leo High School Donvale High School University La Trobe University Educational Qualification B.A. Degree in Cinema Marital Status Married Husband Russel Skelton Children One Son Addison Skelton Parents N/A Siblings N/A Height 5 feet 10 inches Weight 59 Kg Eye Color Light Brown Hair Color Black Net Worth $3.7 Million Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Media Industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
Born and raised in Victoria, Virginia Trioli is an Australian author, journalist, television and radio presenter. She is the current co-host of the ABC’s morning show News Breakfast alongside Michael Rowland. In addition, with the professional career of over 38 years, she worked in various shows relating to the media. She is also the winner of the Walkley Award. Get details about her bio and know other interesting facts about Virginia Trioli’s as you read on.
What makes Virginia Trioli known for?
Virginia Trioli is a worldwide famed Australian journalist, television presenter, and an author. Virginia Trioli incredibly popular as a co-host of ABC News Breakfast and marked her name as one of the most powerful people in the media.
Where is Virginia Trioli grew up?
Recalling her early life, Trioli was born as Virginia Frances Trioli in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. She was born to white parents, however, not much information is available. She belongs to Australian nationality and white by ethnicity. Her birth sign is Leo.
As for education, she completed her high school course from Donvale High School. Later, she received an Arts degree with cinema as a major from La Trobe University. She also joined New York University for postgraduate however dropped out in the middle.
What is the profession of Virginia Trioli?
- Virginia started her professional career as a publicist for a book publisher in Victoria. Since 1990, she worked at the Victorian Ethnic Affairs Commission.
- In addition, she became the president of the Australian Journalists Association (The Age newspaper’s union) which is now renamed to Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance. She also worked as a columnist in The Bullet magazine.
- She became a well-known radio presenter when she worked at 774 ABC Melbourne in 2001 on weekday afternoons. In 2001, she won a Wakley Award for her interview with the former defense minister Peter Reith over the Children Overboard Affair.
- In 2005, she moved to Sydney to host the morning show on the radio station 702 ABC Sydney replacing Sally Loane. After two years she resigned from her work to concentrate on developing her TV career. She became a regular occasional commentator on ABC`s program Insiders and a weekly host on Sunday Arts.
- On 5th February 2007, Trioli was announced as Fridays presenter of ABC`s Lateline News and current affairs program replacing Maxine McKew. She hosts the program Q&A when the regular host Tony Jones is on a break.
- In 2008, Trioli moved back to co-host the ABC News Breakfast with Barrie Cassidy, Joe O’Brien, Paul Kennedy, and Vanessa O`Hanlon.
- On January, it was announced that OBrien would remain as the host on Monday to Friday replacing Cassidy. On May 2010, O`Brien left News Breakfast to work on ABC News 24. He was replaced by Michael Rowland.
- On May 2019, ABC announced that Trioli was going to leave News Breakfast and replace Jon Faine as a mornings presenter.
Who is Virginia Trioli married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Trioli married contributor editor and the leader of the fact-checking unit in ABC channel, Russell Skelton. The couple held the wedding ceremony in Italy in 2003. After nine years of marriage, the Australian journalist gave birth to her first son Addison Skelton. Now, she is living a happy married life with her husband and child in Australia.
How much net worth does Virginia Trioli earn?
Virginia Trioli is an Australian journalist who has a net worth of $3.7 million. There is no information regarding her salary. Enjoying her wonderful career achievements, she has gained her net worth by all her hard works, struggle and determination.
How tall is Virginia Trioli?
Observing her body physics, Virginia stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 59 Kg. Similarly, her eyes are light brown and hair is black in color. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Did You Know?
- She started her professional career as a publicist for a book publisher in Victoria.