Quick Facts Of Young Buck
Celebrated Name Young Buck Age 38 Years Nick Name Buck Luda, Buck Marley, Young Buck Birth Name David Darnell Brown Birth Date 1981-03-15 Gender Male Profession Rapper Birth Nation USA Place Of Birth Nashville, Tennessee Nationality American Ethnicity Afro-American Horoscope Pisces Education N/A Parents N/A Siblings N/A Marital Status Married Wife Tanee McCall Chest Size Jayla Body Measurement 44-35-15 inches Height 6 feet 1 inch Weight 84 Kg Eye Color Dark Brown Hair Color Black Net Worth Under Review Salary Under Review Source of Wealth Music industry Sexual Orientation Straight Links Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Popularly known by the stage name Young Buck, David Darnell Brown is one of the popular rappers in the American music fraternity. A former member of the G-Unit and UTP Playas, he is currently the president of his own record label, Cashville Records. Buck, as he is best addressed as, jumped into the music scene at an early age. Inspired and envious of his friend, Clay Cole’s rapping abilities, he soon rolled his sleeves to learn the art. No sooner he became the master of the trade and started rapping for the studio. Presently, he has his own recording label and is looking forward to smoothing strained ties with G-Unit.
What is Young Buck known for?
– His numerous rapping abilities as well as his immense knowledge in the field of rap music.
Where is Young Buck born?
- Back to his early life, Young Buck was born in Nashville, Tennessee, United Staes as a David Darnell Brown. He is American by nationality and belongs to the black ethnic group. His birth sign is Pisces.
- There is no such information about his parents. He has no such notable academic qualifications and forms his early childhood has devoted himself to making some of the exclusive lyrics.
When did Young Buck pursue his music career?
- American rapper Young Buck’s music career has made the rap artist well known in the rap industry. As a member of G-Unit, Buck appeared on their platinum-certified album Beg For Mercy in 2003 which helped further his solo career. He is also an ex-member of now disbanded New Orleans based group UTP Playas. Born on March 15, 1981, Young Buck’s popularity in the rap music scene has survived through his brief financial struggle and several controversies. The popular American rapper has been featured in several video documentaries and has been nominated for numerous music awards.
- Young Buck started dabbling in rap at the young age of twelve. One thing led to another and soon he found himself working under Cash Money Records. Buck, who is a native of Nashville, Tennessee, was offered a major contract with the label in 1995 which led the rapper to several tours with other artists. Over the decade his popularity grew considerably and he was thrown to national fame when he joined the popular rap group G-Unit led by Grammy-winning artist 50 Cent. His rise in the industry hasn’t been without a few clashes with fellow artists like The Game, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled. However not much has been revealed about Young Buck’s personal details. He is a father to his three children, two daughters, and one son. His daughters are named Jada and Jayla. His son, David Jr., has been named after him.
- After a few years with Cash Money Records, Young Buck made an exit from the label with label mate Juvenile in 2000. He came across UTP Records where he spent three years as a member of UTP Playas. While signed to the company, he released Born to Be A Thug in 2000. That year he also released The Compilation with his group UTP Playas. During this time, he got the chance to meet 50 Cent who invited him to his label, G-Unit Records. As a part of G-Unit, his first album was Beg for Mercy. The album reached over 300,000 sales within a week of release and peaked at the second spot on the Billboard 200. Beg for Mercy was certified double platinum in the United States. On August 24, 2004, he released his debut solo album under G Unit Records titled Straight Outta Cashville which has received double platinum status. Get Rich or Die Tryin’ followed next in 2005. Buck the World came out on March 27, 2007, and peaked at the Billboard 200 on number 3. After undisclosed feuds inside the group, 50 Cent announced the departure of Young Buck from G Unit. During this time, the two artists exchanged several tracks directed towards each other. In 2010, he released The Rehab.
- In June of 2014, four of the members of G Unit were seen together for a gig which led to speculations of the revival of G Unit. The group was confirmed to be reunited with the addition of artist Kidd Kidd. Their first album after the reunion was titled The Beauty of Independence which was released on August 25, 2014. Most recently, Young Buck announced that he would be releasing The Beast is G Unit with the members of G Unit in 2015. He has shared several award nominations with other artists. He has been nominated for three MTV Video Music Awards and five Southern Entertainment Awards.
- Besides music, he also involved in the film industry as well.
To whom Young Buck is married?
Reflecting his personal life, Young buck was a married man. He is married to Tanee McCall long back. According to some authentic sources, the couple is producing parents of girl child whom they named Jayla. The baby born to them in the year 2003. Further, He is the founder of the group Cashville Records and is an integral part of G Unit Group.
How much is Young Buck net worth?
As a rapper, he might be accumulated handsome money from his music career. According to some online sources, his net worth elaborates $250-275 thousand dollars, it is not clarified with adequate proofs. His net worth is being evaluated is still under review. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
How tall is Young Buck?
Observing his body statistics, He stands a height of 6 feet 1 inch. and weighs around 84 Kg. Similarly, He has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. Further, his body measures 44-35-15 inches include chest, waist, and biceps.
Did You Know?
- In searching for a new label, he released numerous tracks against his former G-Unit members, though later expressed regret in doing so.